It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron: France Has Proof Syria's Assad Regime Behind Chemical Weapons Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Rebels have chemical weapons from a ton ofsources. Anything could have happend but I doubt anything we are told will be the truth.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
Rebels have chemical weapons from a ton ofsources. Anything could have happend but I doubt anything we are told will be the truth.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

The first casulty of war is Truth.

This has been the case as long as war has been a thing on this planet.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Where's Napolemoron ? I thought he would have already attacked and conquered Syria and Ukraine by now !

Well ... whatever. I know France is busy with it's nationwide Ghetto condition, where MKULTRA is used to make sure that the population is well divided in order to create as much issues and public chaos as possible when needed for France and EU elections ... and who knows ... maybe for US elections' interference as well !

In any case France has been notorious for more than 30 years for its out of control violence on both sides of the MKULTRA divide ...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86
How does the mind control divide people? Does it target half the population? How exactly? Genuine question as I've seen you post stuff like this before.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have a strong feeling that if the EU-NATO or anybody else attempts again a kind of strike similar to the one that took place in April, NATO might lose some ships. Although I have to admit that having them sink after a collision with tankers is the most original way.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
France is at least as bankrupt as Italy is, but both countries seem to like very much to put up a blame-show in Brussels.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yea... I think ill wait for some confirmation beyond the reincarnated sun god /end sarcasm, little man is just trying the tried and true divert attention so people don't see how bad a job he is doing.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
... I would say Frnace and Italy that nobody is buying their act around migrants ... well coordinated between Macron and Salvini ... but nobody buys it !

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Italian and French armed forces have been organizing terrorist cells among illegal migrants that came in via boats during the past few years, to use them as political blackmail against any opposition to austerity and Technocrats dictat !

... protecting the operation of extermination of European people by IMF-styled economic warfare run by Individual 2 (Lagarde)
edit on 29-7-2019 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
... and who's behind France's revival of Mangele's eugenics research plans ? The highest state institutions of course.
After all, tortures and genetics experiments are worth the risks

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join