It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron: France Has Proof Syria's Assad Regime Behind Chemical Weapons Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Can you just not bring your partisan crap to this thread please?

Ricky said the words NEUTRAL investigation. Where is he saying anything about being a pro-Russian?

Just. Don't.
edit on 12/4/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Can you just not bring your partisan crap to this thread please?

Ricky said the words NEUTRAL investigation. Where is he saying anything about being a pro-Russian?

Just. Don't.

That's the talking points the statists in the MSM have been promoting. Anyone questioning whether or not there IS evidence of this so called chemical attack are being called puppets of Putin. Hell, Tucker Carlson was accused by one of these muppets the other night by one of these shills of supporting Putin for questioning the lack of evidence.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
A tweet just came out from @BreakingNews: Two U.S. officials familiar with the intelligence tell @NBCNews that blood and urine samples from victims of Syria attack have tested positive...

Add that in with the News from the UK that PM May's cabinet:

UK PM MAY'S OFFICE SAYS CABINET AGREED PM SHOULD CONTINUE TO WORK WITH U.S. AND FRENCH ALLIES TO COORDINATE RESPONSE: RTRS

Seems like things are getting interesting..

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
UK PM MAY'S OFFICE SAYS CABINET AGREED PM SHOULD CONTINUE TO WORK WITH U.S. AND FRENCH ALLIES TO COORDINATE RESPONSE

Carefully chosen words, 'coordinate response' means anything in diplomatic speak.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

UK PM MAY'S OFFICE SAYS CABINET AGREED PM SHOULD CONTINUE TO WORK WITH U.S. AND FRENCH ALLIES TO COORDINATE RESPONSE

Carefully chosen words, 'coordinate response' means anything in diplomatic speak.

Indeed, delicate and carefully chosen words are best used in delicate and sensitive times less insanity ensue.

We wouldn't want someone misunderstanding, now would we?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Absolutely agree, the British are masters at it.
I pick every word apart when I'm listening to my elected representatives, and have more than a pinch of salt in my pocket.

EDIT
Trump needs UK diplomacy and/or UK to fire first Tomahawk missiles. Usual deal, brown people die.
edit on 12-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
'grain of salt, and a sense of humor' -I don't remember..

So hows your sense of humor, at this point?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That probably means they can't do anything about it so appear to not care.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So hows your sense of humor, at this point?

Good as always thanks.
No point crying over stuff I can't change.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Of course the Russians are "responsible" ... they didn't do it, just like they didn't gas the people in Ghouda ... and as the US secretary to the UN said, doesn't matter who pulled the trigger ... RUSSIA IS TO BLAME.

Look at the Russians, ... this is a simple "information" warfare ... and they can't even fight that. PUSSIES.

The only thing the poor Russians can think of, is making some pathetic effort in threatening on the Ukranian border ... oh jeez, how pathetic is that.

It would be best for Russia, if they took down their pants, bent over and "like" it ... because they may be able to buy some time ... with a deal about this, and a deal about that ...

But, eventually ... that's just what they'll get.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Because I cast my doubt on Macron's claims, I am supporting commies and hate America?

Jeesh.. tough crowd

(PS. I am proud to be American and have love for this country that I was born and have spent my entire life in, and I do not support commies
)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
At least some Douma residents are happy to be liberated.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 12-4-2018 by greyhat because: .

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat
At least some Douma residents are happy to be liberated.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Douma had a pre war population of about 110,000. About 20,000 left to Turkey. So it seems the vast majority of Douma civilians are pro Syria Arab Republic.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why? What the duck people. Why are you all rallying behind #ing Russians?

Because trump likes them?

No, because I want a world war to be based on truth if we have to have it. So you are saying we should believe someone's interpretation of evidence that we have never seen, someone who has not sent anyone to investigate the situation?

Yeah, I can see you being like that. I would rather get someone impartial to investigate on site to see if there is truth to what is being said. I do not trust the white hats. I do not trust the terrorists trying to take over Syria. I also do not trust Assad or Putin. If a neutral party of professionals were to investigate this I would feel much better. If world war three erupted from this I would not want our people dying because of a lie created by someone in France who never went to investigate anything. And if this escalates, billions will die or suffer.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That probably means they can't do anything about it so appear to not care.

Wow, your a war monger. If experts are sent to evaluate this I will feel much better. I was not born yesterday, I know how irrational most people are. I have had to straighten out conflicts between many people over the years, people hear and see what they want to hear or see. They twist everything to fit their perception and beliefs. It doesn't matter who they are, I observed this for many decades.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis]

Indeed, delicate and carefully chosen words are best used in delicate and sensitive times less insanity ensue.

We wouldn't want someone misunderstanding, now would we?

Misunderstand?

It's "blackmail" ... literally. The "Russians" are being accused of an act, that is detrimental to their own interrests.

Oh yeah, sure ... the Russians do that all the time. After all, they're stupid morons, literally retarded ... can't even think a straight thought. They don't even live beyond 55, because they're drunk on vodka all the time ... or that is what MSM wants you to believe.

No, "WE" here in the west are criminals ... the "FACT" is that Britain can't even provide oil for it's own use. Entire Europe, produces less than 10% of what it needs. "WE" are acting like the mafia bosses in a poor mob movie ... who "shoots" the victim, and then says "with a bad italian accent" ... look what you made me do? Why did you make me do dat ... you're responsible.

And that is EXACTLY the words of the US ambassador to the UN.

The Russians ... are just PUSSIES. Always have been ... always will be. And as such, they're being "blackmailed".
edit on 12/4/2018 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Russia supplies most of the gas to Europe at the moment. Everyone pretty much agree on that? As far as I know, Qatar wants a pipeline through Syria to bring gas to Europe

Didn't Assad refuse permission to build a pipeline because they are allies with Russia?

Also, Iran plans to build a pipeline to Europe to sell gas. And as far as I know, this has approval by the Russians because of course, they are allies. And their gas supply is less than Qatar, so would not be a bigger competitor

We all know that America is allied with Qatar. It wants the pipeline to come from Qatar, so it's allies can compete with Russia in the European gas market.

Hence why the West want to remove Assad and replace him with a puppet leader who will allow the Qatar pipeline rather than Iran's.

So, we are all being lied too, and could potentially go into a ww3 because of these sociopaths. What we are seeing now are quite obviously false flags, but Russia will not back down, Assad will not back down. The west will continue to use mainstream media To get the people on their side to justify a ww3, and as so many people are brainwashed by their government, they will most prob succeed, and will only open our eyes when it is too late

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Okay, let's see it Macron!

Show us the proof!

If there is undeniable proof, Assad must be destroyed.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So why not just present the evidence to the world, or do they have to wait until it can be planted in a building in Russia?

If they are crying for war this loudly, then my question is; "what is the crying noise covering up?"

One would think the Europe as a whole, would want to calm the flames of war, especially since this would light up their backyard. Instead we're getting statements driving the stake deeper into the tree of fire. Not for nothing (double negative), but with this recent crackdown on Soros, Foundation funded NGOs, and Human Trafficking that's been going on it would seem that some just don't want to give up power.

A funny story about the difference of greed and gluttony. Greedy people always want more, so much so that if given the choice they will give up lesser items in order to get more quality items. Gluttonous people will always destroy what they can not have in order to insure that they have the most items (while gluttony if associated to food, the principles behind eating food and destroying objects speaks for themselves)

With this in mind, I believe that we are dealing with the fall of the Gluttonous. Let's hope we can stop them before they destroy everything.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

More likely, it was France behind it....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join