It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia warns any U.S. missiles fired at Syria will be shot down

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: DJW001

Because he has killed all the ones who don't support him?

No because he is genuinely loved by his people and the people are acutely aware that if Assad losses this war that they will end up in just as much of a state as Iraq and Libya.

Are you a Sunni Muslim living in Syria, or are you relying on "secondary sources?"

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The Royal Family and Govt. of Jordan may die at any moment if western pigs make a mistake in their evaluation!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So how many missiles did Russia shoot down? Do we have a good count of how many hit and how many didn't?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
The Royal Family and Govt. of Jordan may die at any moment if western pigs make a mistake in their evaluation!

You got something against pigs? They are actually nice... and unfortunately for them, tastily too.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So how many missiles did Russia shoot down? Do we have a good count of how many hit and how many didn't?

Russia says one third, the United States says zero, so the truth is probably about a dozen. What I want to know is whether the aircraft involved actually entered Syrian airspace. No-one is saying.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Russia mentioned that the B1s used GBU - 38 guided bombs. They have a glide range of about 28km. These could have been droped from Lebanise airspace🤔

Russian or Syrian side dont mention that any aircrafts entered Syrian airspace.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

The B-1s used launched from Qatar. There is no reason whatsoever for them to fly all the way around Syria, and back around to Qatar and drop GBU-38s from Lebanon when they have other long range weapons that they could launch from the direction they were coming from. The F-16s out of Aviano were more than capable of dropping GBUs.
edit on 4/16/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

They said 13 in the press conference the night of the strike.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Russia says one third, the United States says zero, so the truth is probably about a dozen. What I want to know is whether the aircraft involved actually entered Syrian airspace. No-one is saying.

We can assume not many...Nice test for both US and Russia in seeing Russia's defense ability...I would say they failed...

edit on 16-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: spy66

The B-1s used launched from Qatar. There is no reason whatsoever for them to fly all the way around Syria, and back around to Qatar and drop GBU-38s from Lebanon when they have other long range weapons that they could launch from the direction they were coming from. The F-16s out of Aviano were more than capable of dropping GBUs.

I think I called B1s, though I agree the F-16s would have done the same.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That is what I read..but who shot them down, the Syrian's or Russian forces?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Syrians.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join