It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia warns any U.S. missiles fired at Syria will be shot down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Somethins going on out there. Normal people don't seem the same. Remember listening to a German woman who lived in 30's Germany pre war, she recounted how everyone suddenly changed their attitudes and behaviour. Not one or two people but literall the majority, she said it was like a spell had been cast over the people. It like that now?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Somethins going on out there. Normal people don't seem the same. Remember listening to a German woman who lived in 30's Germany pre war, she recounted how everyone suddenly changed their attitudes and behaviour. Not one or two people but literall the majority, she said it was like a spell had been cast over the people. It like that now?

The spell that has been cast over a large amount of people is called MSM...

Can't believe that just now on MSM in France the French President is actually saying that they have proof that chemical weapons were used but not stating "what" proof.

Kindest respects

Lags

edit on 12-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: I need more coffee!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Our leaders here seem possessed too. May's eyes look evil. Seem like they really want to take out Syria. May gonna have to get it on before Parliament is recalled and put to a vote and by then it might be too late for the bombs to fall as some MPs might scupper the war lords plans. I guess May is under orders by those from above

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Nasty old May. Not like that nice man Assad.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Nasty old May. Not like that nice man Assad.
?
May has supplied and trained terrorists with weapons to go and kill Syrian people in their own country. Indeed has special forces illegally killing Syrians in Syria and backing the overthrow of a regime where it's NONE OF OUR BUSINESS! She is a war criminal just like most British politicians going all the way back to the East India Company. War criminal!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yes and Mr Assad is a genial guy who wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone kill, imprison or torture his own people. Or use chemical weapons on them, obviously.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

It's NONE OF OUR BUSINESS we've got enough crap going on at home without killing more Arabs. God in hell here we go again............................ I just hope people like you don't mind when one of these countries we invade actually bites back and lets us have some terror on our own soil. Like attacking one of our cities with WND? One day it will happen, one day one of these countries is going to attack us a bully can't get away without being hit back forever

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Like attacking one of our cities with WND?

Already happened. Here, in Salisbury. Russia did it.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I'm talking one of the Arab countries we keep on attacking invading and killing millions n the process. Get it?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Got it.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Got it.

edit on 12-4-2018 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

We ain't a bully. China & Russia will eventually say screw us again. Remember who started this technology & gave it to the world because we thought equal democracy was the best civilization. We screw up a lot but the best part is we can change huh. Hell, all of our cells are fully replaced every about 7 years I think, who says we can't change?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Reydelsol

I share your hope that Russia takes down as many missiles as possible, and by so doing reduces the non-combatant death toll in the region by significant orders of magnitude.

Of course, I would hope that the Russians also make the wise choice not to do more than that, although it would be ridiculous to expect them to leave the launch sites alone, if their defences are so pressed by any incoming barrage that it threatens to penetrate their defence cordon. If their mission is to prevent missiles landing in Syria, then they may have to destroy the launch sites.

Forcing Russia to act in this way would be very foolish, and cannot be seen as anything other than a deliberate escalation.

Maybe time to break out the weapons sats and let them have a go instead. Kind of hard to hit those when they can change orbit and hide among the junk and debris. Also they are un manned.

Here si a problem though The Iranians commander just today said This is in preperation for the return of the Mahdi. They are most likely the ones who will trigger a escalation.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Like attacking one of our cities with WND?

Already happened. Here, in Salisbury. Russia did it.

Don't be silly.

(post by bjarneorn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Haven't you seen a Trump rally?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

They all piss in the same pot, do you honestly think the Syrian government are any better at being blunt and honest about state-sponsored terrorism on their own soil? there is a lot of corruption on both sides they are no better than the US, UK or Russia themselves.

The simple fact is the US and western interests want the Assad regime to end in Syria and they want to oust him for preventing Iranian expansion and the US wants the upper hand on the Geopolitical chess board and the idea of an Iranian expansion undermines US dominance in the region. Oh and let's not forget that sweet gas pipeline from the Gulf States to Europe, which Assad is opposed to.

Syria switched the primary hard currency it uses for foreign goods and services from the US dollar to the euro. That's a no can do. Imagine Assad doing some sweet deals with Iran, they could march into Syria tomorrow and take occupation under direct order from Assad since Iran and Syria are bound by mutual defence agreements. That being said Israel is only next door and Uncle Sam wouldn't allow for that to happen. Lets face it Israel has been land grabbing in the region ever since.

The whole region is a mess and this war will spill into other ME countries in years to come and the US and western allies will always interfere.

It’s obvious that the main objective here is not a humanitarian mission. US has a segregation system for the harmful terrorists and useful terrorists for evil regimes and appropriate regimes. Hence, it operates solely for it’s own interest to protect the petrodollar system and maintain the dominance in the region.

If Syria goes down in flames like Iraq, Iran is probably next on the target.

edit on 12America/Chicagov04pm430 by deviant300 because: addition

(post by bjarneorn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Ever seen the movie "wargames", do you think the commentary about it being "tic tac toe" game, is a coincidence? What happens in a tic tac toe, if you don't move?

Personally I do not use movies in order to educate myself.

I feel your frustration and I respect and understand the fact that you obtained an intellectual erection out of your last post.

Have you ever been to Russia and talked with the Russian people?

I doubt it very much as if you did then you would then understand that the russian people are not pussies as you so like to judge them.

If You blab off in the streets of Russia with your taurine fecal matter as you are doing so here you will probably be sent back on the plane via your insurance company.

Have fun sitting in your armchair and judging people based on... MOVIES...

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 13-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: What a waste...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: deviant300

If Syria goes down in flames like Iraq, Iran is probably next on the target.

Totally agree with that one. This whole ME adventure for crusading, sorry I mean coaltion forces is the destruction of Iran. There can be no other outcome long term. Too much hardware facing Iran in the Gulf and surrounding states. To get the region fully under control Iran needs eliminating as an ideological threat. No peace with te Pals until Iran is prevented from educating and arming them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join