It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think Cohen's world just unraveled.
IMO Mueller just utterly destroyed Trumps Fixer/Lawyer in a passing drive by on his way to other more important business.
Didn't even need to slow the car down.
Trumpites and Trump are absolutely in panic mode.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

nothing a JFKing wont fix amirite?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

nothing a JFKing wont fix amirite?

Nothing JFK about this criminal dumpster fire in the WH.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The raid dealt with the tape where Trump makes the grab the nards comment.

It is called desperation by the left.

As a reminder to all Trumps pick for the SDNY did not sign off on this as the left has been lying about. It was approved by that guys #2, an Obama holdover and Rosenstein.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Unraveled? Because of this? I think you underestimate Cohen and are blowing out of proportion t what Mueller is doing. All of this stuff that is 'coming out' was already known. Why was it not used in the election? Because they all thought he would not win. Do you even know who Cohen is?

This is a systematic release of disinformation to continue to make the Trump administration look bad.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Harpua
a reply to: jjkenobi

the deep state killed kennedy, allowed 9/11, created the patriot act and has been toppling left wing governments for the last 70+ years.... tell me again how liberal they are.

They are Fabians...or something very similar, IMO.

Fabians killed Kennedy and pushed the patriot act? You are trying to rewrite history or rebrand conservatism.

Nope, just saying that Fabians operate by infiltration...they can be conservatives or liberals. That's how they accomplish their agenda.

Maybe read up on them before acting like you have a clue what I am talking about.

Case in point?

Link

Yeah...Hillary and Bill didn't just go to Trump's wedding...they had the honor of being Donald's & Melania's special houseguests with reserved seating. Meanwhile, the other guests had to scramble to secure hotel rooms. But, sure...it's conservatives vs. liberals and I am rewriting history by suggesting things may not be so *obvious.*

(And don't worry...Bill managed to make it in time for cocktails to toast his very good friends on their marriage.)

ETA: BTW, I think LBJ had the most to gain from JFK's murder. I'm not familiar with any theory that 'conservatives' were behind it. Even Oswald was allegedly a communist. Derp.

edit on 4/11/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

This isn't the Q thread. The ridiculous cloak and dagger 4D chess game isn't going to fly. That's a playground scheme.

Try entertaining an idea that doesn't require seventeen different assumptions.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He discovered something . He was obligated to alert authorities because it didn't fall within his scope.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

No it wasn't done by or for or on behalf of Mueller. This is an entirely different investigation now. One in which Michael Cohen is a target.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

He's been interviewing people in and around trump for months. Perhaps one of them mentioned hush money paid to suppress the tape. Or an attempt to anyway.
There was also mention of suppressing some negative information about Melania which well if true must have been successful.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Which would mean they knew about the hack before the rest of us and that implies a connection to Russia because Russia hacked the DNC and Podesta emails.
Roger Stone...who gave us the crazy loose lipped Sam Nunberg.
( Remember him from a couple of weeks ago?)
Thank you Mr Nunberg. He could have given them info about Stone and his relationship with Julian Assange and wikileaks.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ok not what this thread is about. Don't try to derail it.

(post by MotherMayEye removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

r the list of subjects he was told to dig deep on

I have to disagree with this because it's his investigation. Saying he was told who to dig deep in implies a bias from the outset. I think Mueller is focused and moving each step methodically. He is not under anyone's directive

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Which would mean they knew about the hack before the rest of us and that implies a connection to Russia because Russia hacked the DNC and Podesta emails.
Roger Stone...who gave us the crazy loose lipped Sam Nunberg.
( Remember him from a couple of weeks ago?)
Thank you Mr Nunberg. He could have given them info about Stone and his relationship with Julian Assange and wikileaks.

No one has proved the russians hacked the DNC.

Especially the FBI who wasn't allowed to examine their server.

And what about Assange, it's illegal to talk with him now?

Better pick up Pam for questioning, then.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This I do agree with. Lol. His career is absolutely over. No more Manhattan high rise apartment. No private schools. No vacations in the islands.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

This I do agree with. His career is absolutely over. No more Manhattan high rise apartment. No private schools. No vacations in the islands.
edit on 4112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

r the list of subjects he was told to dig deep on

I have to disagree with this because it's his investigation. Saying he was told who to dig deep in implies a bias from the outset. I think Mueller is focused and moving each step methodically. He is not under anyone's directive

Wrong, he is under rosenstein and the DOJ.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That breeze was my point flying over your head.

I mean ... He is not being told to concentrate on particular people. Or being told how to lead his investigation. He didn't just fall off the turnip truck. He knows how to do this.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

This can ONLY be an attempt to get Trump to fire Mueller. They must have found a big fat nothing relating to collusion or even Russian interference in the election.

They found a big fat something, which is why they had enough to get a warrant for the President's attorney.

They also likely found a web.

edit on 11-4-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join