It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Just this, I have missed you so much.

I am full off joy to see you here.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Hello
I miss you all so terribly, but RL is showing its true colors.
Hugs to every one who wants one

I'm always first in line when hugs are being dished out! I thought about you today WIS, you just arose in my mind. There was a warm fuzz and a smile and I hoped you were well. It was lovely to see your posts. I hope life isn't being too unkind to you. Take solace in your pack here. Love to you x

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I made you cry? Now I feel bad.
It's just a song...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Gordi, what a little star wee Dougie is! Well done little fella! 🏎🏅🌟

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
For WIS

Lupine Chorus

She arched her head towards the moon and from her heart was torn a mournful, graceful song. She beckoned her clan to join and together they filled the misting night with a choir of lament.

"Why do they cry like that Poppa?" The young boy enquired, his face lit by the dance of fire embers serpenting upwards to the stars.

"They don't cry boy, it's their prayer the the Moon Empress" His father began an ancient tale of love lost and honoured.

"Before time began, in the darkness, a chord struck through what was not yet born, and it brought forth celestial bodies of magnificence no one could imagine today.

Among them, a being so beautiful no eyes could behold it. Its sheer brilliance was so great one could scarcely imagine.

Then, chaos ripped from it a part of its being and the two were never to be reunited. Forever to live apart, only on occasion meeting to glance at each other's spectacular form and grace.

One, ruled the day, called many names throughout time. Ra, Soliel, Sun, Day. Powerful and majestic, he warms the earth, some say their child. The other, the Enchantress of Night. Luna. The moon. She looks to her love and reflects his brilliance. Subtle, gentle and cooling forever circumabulating but never able to embrace.

They call up to her, guardians of the night. Reassuring her that although she is parted from him he still loves her, still illuminates her and she is not alone. They witness her reverence and what we might call a hymn is sent into her dominion, the night.

They are not crying son. They are praying."

The boy fell asleep listening to the lupine choir sing their song to the Moon Goddess and felt a part of the gathering under the blanket of celestial lovers.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just to balance things out again this was of their first "Big Hits".

No tears allowed here. NL is mainly under sea-level.
edit on 28/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dakini37
Thank you for sharing from the heart with us. Being alone in this overcrowded world gets to be a pain without others there to understand what you are going through.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Dedicated to the Celtic lurkers 😏...

I think some of these Celtic women singers have such pure voices.. wonderful to listen to .

edit on 28-4-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Does she do lullabys ... and does she deliver?

Great voice.

P

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Does she do lullabys ... and does she deliver?

Great voice.

P

You have someone needing a lullaby over there ? 😏...

A lot of these Celtic women singers are great ..

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Nice one Sheye, Here's one of my own fave cover songs...
Celtic Woman's version of Ride On...

G

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That was beautiful to listen to . 👍🏼

G’night gang... its time for this woman to go to bed.

*yawns and tiptoes out of post*

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Great music night! Oh crap, it's Morning already!

I'll add a song too, one by our very own Sir Gordi of the Shedlands.
LOVE this!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dakini37

That was so beautiful!!! Did you write that????? Wow!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hello hello.

Just came back home from a party, feeling like a ghost. Original plan was to see a friend and his cat, stay a while and then return home. Somehow it turned into a megaparty.

Some spaghetti now. It is literally only boiled spaghetti and a can of crushed tomatoes. So, not much but better than nothing. I really don't want to lose any weight.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

aawwww Shucks!
Thanks 'Raine,
I'd almost forgotten about that one.

Gx

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
LookingForABetterLife
and Night Star Thank you so much for reading it. I was really nervous about posting it here because y'all are writers. It's just a first, untweaked draft so could probably do with some work. But again, thank you very much, it means a lot to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Great music night! Oh crap, it's Morning already!

I'll add a song too, one by our very own Sir Gordi of the Shedlands.
LOVE this!

Wow! That was brilliant. Reminded me of the story of Dorian Grey.

Fin, we often eat that in our house 😀, a spoon of pesto, some paprika, cayenne, a pinch of basil and et voila a gormet meal for pennies!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dakini37
LookingForABetterLife
and Night Star Thank you so much for reading it. I was really nervous about posting it here because y'all are writers. It's just a first, untweaked draft so could probably do with some work. But again, thank you very much, it means a lot to me.

Sorry Dakini - I actually presumed that you were quoting your favourite fable or something!
That was Awesome!!!
Well done You!
Gx

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dakini37
Wow! That was brilliant. Reminded me of the story of Dorian Grey...

Yeah, it's kinda got that vibe hasn't it? Thank You!
(I wrote it for an artist friend of mine who had complained to me that, although I write songs for other people, I had never written her one!!
So, I said that I was happy to write one for her - but to make it TRULY HERS... then she would have to give me an idea or theme to write about.
The only thing she could think of was describing how, when she's painting, she gets so caught up in it that she sometimes feels like it's becoming a part of her and she's becoming a part of it... "That'll Do!" I said.
And about 10 minutes later I had written "The Two Become One"!

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join