It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Night Sheye!

Looks like the whole shed went to bed.
Tucks everyone in.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

For Night Star, Sheye and all of the other girls who find that their bra's are too hot in this weather...

They did invent an AMAZING Refrigerated Bra some years back. I was actually on the development team that was testing out the prototypes on some willing volunteer ladies here in the UK.
All of our volunteers unanimously reported that the concept was great and that it worked very well to cool them down. The only issue we had (that we just couldn't sort out) was when the girls were getting "frisky" with their partners... They would set the mood... dim the lights, play romantic music, pour some wine and the moment would finally come for certain under-garments to be removed...
Every time the refrigerated bra clasp was opened, a light came on and it spoiled the mood!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: fiverx313

Ooooooh, beautiful pic! Thanks so much for stopping in and sharing this! How have you been?

pretty good
just doing my job, cleaning my house, managing my anxiety, trying to avoid the news, hehe

how are you?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hahaha! That's what we have lingerie for, special clothing for special times. The refrigerator bra is for when we go out. Now go and create it and become a rich man.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I'm good today thanks! I have anxiety too though not really bad like some people. Are you on meds or have you tried any techniques that help in any way?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I did a batch of laundry, all washed, dried, folded and put away. Washing a quilted bedspread, cooked, helped Mark try to find a couple of rolls of wall paper. Who loses rolls of wall paper? Still can't find them. LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The only thing I did today was go to the toilet and back once on my sitter (not a walker, I don't have a walker and sitting is easier anyway). Sounds like your day was more varied than mine.

I should mention I pee in a bucket in my room just before anyone thinks I only go to the toilet once a day.

/me tosses a donut in the bushes

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I wish you had people who could check up on you and help you Light. Too bad we all live so far away from each other. I can send you healing energy and hope it doesn't take too long before you are able to do more and feel better. Hugs!

Now that you have transported yourself to the Shed, we can share our time and attention with you. What shall it be tonight? Good music? A good movie? Snacks and beverage of your choice? Sitting out on the deck with good company and conversation? Or... do you still want that dance with Blue?

edit on 4-8-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Bed. It's 5 am here. Have a good night Night.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Sleep well daer Light!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I'm good today thanks! I have anxiety too though not really bad like some people. Are you on meds or have you tried any techniques that help in any way?

i've been taking buspar for a little less than a year. it's been a big help. it doesn't really make me feel like my personality is different so much as it just kind of gives me a little more of a point where i can realize i'm starting to spiral off into lines of thinking that will cause an anxiety attack, and head them off at the pass. i've only had one anxiety attack in the last few months so it's been a huge improvement and i can really see it in all areas of my life.

i also listen to soothing music, try hard to get enough sleep and to eat veggies and other healthy things as much as possible, and to try not to drink too much. i try to avoid things that are upsetting or frustrating. i work on having compassion for myself and for others.

and i stop in and see you lovely folks from time to time

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Just HAD to share this one...
GO Girls!

Now THAT is how you make a music video.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

For Night Star, Sheye and all of the other girls who find that their bra's are too hot in this weather...

They did invent an AMAZING Refrigerated Bra some years back. I was actually on the development team …..

Every time the refrigerated bra clasp was opened, a light came on and it spoiled the mood!

As always you are, the epitome of chivalry. I am certain "the team" engaged your brilliant cohesion skills optimally. Thus the light, you did it. But I applaud your effort for giving us a laugh.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Lindsey Stirling has quite a few awesome videos out there that compliment her style of music.

Video is so important and quite frankly I don’t care for most music vids, as I find them distracting from the music and lyrics. That’s just me.. ( I even close my eyes for small periods of time at a live show, just to shut out visuals and focus on audio.) Thats probably why I post quite a few vids with lyrics, in case you’re wondering.

There are some exceptional music vids out there though, and Lindsey Stirling has some very impressive ones that do her type of music justice.

Just my two cents on music vids.. sorry for the ramble 😜

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
ETA Warning! The following video may trigger epilepsy. Warning!

The best music test is to close your eyes while listening to said music. Just don't fall on the floor.

edit on 5/8/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
ETA Warning! The following video may trigger epilepsy. Warning!

The best music test is to close your eyes while listening to said music. Just don't fall on the floor.

Ugh.. that hurt my ears 😕. I find techno music so void of true feeling. Synthetic garbage to me.. but I realize that is a personal opinion. Just can’t see how some call it music .🤔

The video was better than the music in my opinion as well 😁.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It's all good. They were playing proper instruments though with the odd synthesiser here and there accompanied by samples and possibly even poly-rhythms. Maybe it's just me.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Sounds like you are doing much better and that is wonderful to hear! Between the meds and your techniques of keeping calm, you are doing very well.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I just love Lindsey Sterling!!! I follow her either on youtube or facebook. Amazingly talented young lady! I love sharing her vids with people who have never heard of her before.
Can you imagine seeing her at a live performance? Wow!

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join