It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I am of the opinion that the vaccines effect those children with a specific dna profile.

I happen to be unable to remove heavy metals efficiently. With the mercury given to infants who have the same profile or worse, it would definitely be a problem.

Later DNA test while trying for birth father confirmed an inability to remove the heavy metals.

Just consider the total amounts of vaccines given to infants.

I believe they know this and don't care. They whole system is sick.

edit on 4-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Haha fair enough point, but at least I try to present my arguments in a clear rational manner without an endless wall of memes and wildly stylized text. I mean come on... how can anyone take that seriously.

It looks funny at first sight. But hang around and you might start liking it.

link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I'm sorry you don't agree with my opinion but I do not regret sharing it, over the years I have developed an aversion to information claiming to have the truth when they use sensationalism and text styles to make a point, that's my feeling on this thread and I'm sticking to it. Have you ever considered the possibility that threads like this are a form of misinformation and misdirection in themselves?
edit on 4/4/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
OK, so the other posts from 9th Nov with a MIRROR date of today referenced dismantling of the CIA (with ops moving to NSA) and a POTUS Nat Sec briefing ("Please stand by, Q").

Let's see what news says tomorrow.

Am I really the only one who sees a pattern here?

Maybe some of you should entertain reading the hidden hand thread and cross reference to what is transpiring today. No coincidences.....................................................................?
I was going to go with a sacred number of dots bit for tired. Alas, I'm just human.

There are patterns in many things here, and you are not the only one who sees them. You understand that Hidden Hand is one of them, right? She is a Family member. The information she gave was not to enlighten anyone in any real way toward becoming free. It was simply her obligation to tell us...and not in any public or entirely truthful manner, as is their requirement. She was not doing anything that she was not authorized to do by creating that thread. There is truth there...but it is marbled throughout with deceit and mockery.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
You yourself will "pop" before this is all over.

care to explain what that means, or do i have to read all 1500 pages of thread in order to TRULY understand

link   

Have you ever considered the possibility that threads like this are a form of misinformation and misdirection in themselves?

Yes. He's the one who keeps bringing that idea up.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Funny, isn't it...how closely that resembles the medical Caduceus?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

OK, so the other posts from 9th Nov with a MIRROR date of today referenced dismantling of the CIA (with ops moving to NSA) and a POTUS Nat Sec briefing ("Please stand by, Q").

Maybe some of you should entertain reading the hidden hand thread and cross reference to what is transpiring today. No coincidences.....................................................................?
I was going to go with a sacred number of dots bit for tired. Alas, I'm just human.

There are patterns in many things here, and you are not the only one who sees them. You understand that Hidden Hand is one of them, right? She is a Family member. The information she gave was not to enlighten anyone in any real way toward becoming free. It was simply her obligation to tell us...and not in any public or entirely truthful manner, as is their requirement. She was not doing anything that she was not authorized to do by creating that thread. There is truth there...but it is marbled throughout with deceit and mockery.

She was a she? Missed that.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Skyfloating

No one is asking the tough questions. Why? Hope?

If you tilt your guard should be up. People are full tilt defenseless. Very scary.

Ros, I'm under the impression that the "tough" questions are to be asked by oneself, internally by each person: the process demands it vs a book, or an article, or a series of paragraphs. Then, using the life experience one garners from their entire existence one then uses their own sense of self to determine what is or is not.

I'm dumbfounded by the notion that if 50 people in this thread are not saying "but what about... but what if..." we're seen as failing both individually and as a whole. I cannot grasp the using the tired and pointless system of deconstructionism as both proof of intellectual superiority and a perfected moral compass: Good god a 70's era computer watch has enough intellectual capacity to do that and say all day, "prove it" "you haven't proved it" "what if..."

We are human.

This Q thing, whatever it turns out to be for each individual and the collective, is a rather remarkable sequence leading folks to find their OWN internal understanding of the reality they create with the collective.

I fail to see how that is a bad thing in a creationist system of expression. Then again it won't be five posts before another poster tells me how it is and how if I don't conform to their version of the Q reality something is wrong with me.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I'm sorry you don't agree with my opinion but I do not regret sharing it, over the years I have developed an aversion to information claiming to have the truth when they use sensationalism and text styles to make a point, that's my feeling on this thread and I'm sticking to it. Have you ever considered the possibility that threads like this are a form of misinformation and misdirection in themselves?

Oh Chaotic Order, that's the issue of jumping into such a deep thread without context. My position is very similar to yours, the difference is I recognize the gravity of the situation here. This isn't random nonsense. This is very coordinated.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

She was a she? Missed that.

Because she didn't tell anyone she is a she. The point is, she is one of them.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Whether you are pro-Q or anti-Q.....a Reminder

If you cannot post with RESPECT for other members, you may face a Posting Ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And that means no name-calling.
And that means to stay on topic......and not bickering!!!!
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Members are also reminded that T&C apply to all threads...so topics not allowed on ATS are not allowed here.

Community Announcement re: Decorum
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: liveandlearn

It would be great if we could organize some way.

Your excellent point reminded me of something I've been meaning to ask. It falls under the "Fight Fire With Fire" category.

I've been wondering if there is any software available that has some of the abilities of the Palantir intelligence software platform?

It would be a great way to make make connections between all the excellent but sometimes overwhelming info being turned up:

Preventing terrorist attacks. Preparing for major political and economic transformations. Anticipating emerging threats. Intelligence organizations have been charged with high stakes missions. Unfortunately, predicting the future remains a hard problem. The best way to stay ahead of adaptive threats and disruptive events is to enable low-friction interaction between domain experts and high-quality information.

Intelligence officers need an intuitive way to extract insight from massive-scale data of disparate types, from signals intelligence to unstructured data. They need to enrich the raw data with their analytic insight, so others can benefit from the work of their colleagues.

And they need to secure the data in a highly granular way, so they can safely collaborate while respecting privacy, civil liberties, and data handling policies.

The Palantir Intelligence solution solves these difficult technological problems, so intelligence officers can solve the harder problem of staying a step ahead of those who would do great harm.

EXTRACT INSIGHT FROM ALL OF YOUR DATA, STRUCTURED OR UNSTRUCTURED

To the Mighty Dashen: Thank you, Sir for your excellent and hard work. You rock, Brother!! I can easily imagine you getting a letter of commendation from the President one day. Congratulations on your RECORD Breaking ATS OP's!!!

edit on 4-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Of course I recognize there's something important going on here, doesn't make it any less laughable.
edit on 4/4/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh I hope you don't think I'm placing myself above you all? I'm not qualified for that. I just expect you all to stride the fence not choose a side. You all are to smart to be led like that.

Where is the counter research? To much bandwagon here. Needs a counter balance. Enter Sir Dodo at your service.
edit on 4-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Of course I recognize there's something important going on here, doesn't make it any lass laughable.

There you go again. Laughable? Really? *Sigh* ok carry on.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: liveandlearn

It would be great if we could organize some way.

Your excellent point reminded me of something I've been meaning to ask. It falls under the "Fight Fire With Fire" category.

I've been wondering if there is any software available that has some of the abilities of the Palantir intelligence software platform?

It would be a great way to make make connections between all the excellent but sometimes overwhelming info being turned up:

Preventing terrorist attacks. Preparing for major political and economic transformations. Anticipating emerging threats. Intelligence organizations have been charged with high stakes missions. Unfortunately, predicting the future remains a hard problem. The best way to stay ahead of adaptive threats and disruptive events is to enable low-friction interaction between domain experts and high-quality information.

Intelligence officers need an intuitive way to extract insight from massive-scale data of disparate types, from signals intelligence to unstructured data. They need to enrich the raw data with their analytic insight, so others can benefit from the work of their colleagues.

And they need to secure the data in a highly granular way, so they can safely collaborate while respecting privacy, civil liberties, and data handling policies.

The Palantir Intelligence solution solves these difficult technological problems, so intelligence officers can solve the harder problem of staying a step ahead of those who would do great harm.

EXTRACT INSIGHT FROM ALL OF YOUR DATA, STRUCTURED OR UNSTRUCTURED

To the Mighty Dashen: Thank you, Sir for your excellent and hard work. You rock, Brother!! I can easily imagine you getting a letter of commendation from the President one day. Congratulations on your RECORD Breaking ATS OP's!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
dbl triple sorry!
edit on 4-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join