It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: imthegoat

RC may be Rachel Chandler.

It definitely is. I just got caught up in all the Clinton stuff and my mind went in that direction. Where is Roger at anyway? Haven't heard much about him in a long time.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Ah, contextually that makes more sense.

Could someone make a presentation post on that? I still need to come up to speed on it - saw it on twitter circling around.

What's with Rachel Chandler? Who is she? What are her connections?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Q is hinting that we will see another @Jack push of bots on monday. MSNBC is going to break a RC sob story to convince people we are just nutjobs for linking her to Pedogate. Predictable.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Ah, contextually that makes more sense.

Could someone make a presentation post on that? I still need to come up to speed on it - saw it on twitter circling around.

What's with Rachel Chandler? Who is she? What are her connections?

Thanks.

If you go back a few pages theres quite a few posts on her.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Perfectenemy

A door to freedom?

You could say a door to Freedom of Speech to be precise.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Thank you.

Found a great discussion going on about it here

www.reddit.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I just realized #70 is wrong. NWO=New Economic World Order/Neue Weltwirtschaftsordnung

edit on 6-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Apparently, according to researchers, this is the same girl, at a younger age, with Bill Clinton aboard Epstein's Lolita Express.

If so, the MSM will be reluctant to cover the story and point millions more to Qanon.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That's exactly what Rush Limbaugh said today. While devoting an almost full first hour on how depraved "these people" are.

It was very Qish.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

That's what I was saying

edit on 6-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

link   
This should be interesting. BREAKING: Dept of Justice Grants House and Senate Intel Committee Full Access To Review FISA Application…

In an interesting development, the Department of Justice has responded to HPSCI Chairman Devin Nunes notifying him the DOJ will allow all members of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees full access to review the unredacted FBI/DOJ FISA application used to gain a Title-1 surveillance warrant against U.S. citizen Carter Page.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

When I was trying to figure out what Table 29 meant earlier, I found this photo under a search for "Jeffrey Epstein Table 29" in the Images section.

It matches the photo in the latest drop.

qanon.pub...

The heading you find it under is "Victims sue federal government over 'sweet deal' given to elite pedophile Jeffrey Epstein." She must be the tie between this Ray Chandler (assume it's him in the picture) and she's one of the victims?

Link to stry with the picture in it.

Page 39 and up for this rabbit hole.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Just from google images.

Tonnes of stuff is coming...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

What do you mean? Page 39 and up?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

That's exactly what Rush Limbaugh said today. While devoting an almost full first hour on how depraved "these people" are.

It was very Qish.

I removed my post because I had the original context all wrong. Should have left it or edited that part out.

That's very interesting...! Hannity is all over this stuff as well.

I think a lot of people are freaking out that we're on the verge of the actual storm itself and that it's real, that Qanon is real and that our movement is totally eclipsing the MSM's hold on the old matrix-narrative.

We're part of a process that's giving birth to history and a new nation and a new world. I believe it's really happening.

The idiots however are getting very nervous, because of all the positions that they've staked out, with the people moving in another direction altogether, and while CNN can't get a single million to watch any of their shows.

It looks like it might be they themselves who will open the door!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Again I vehemently disagree and think that you are unwittingly making an argument that's pleasing to the devil.

I agree. I don't like this people can't handle the truth, world will collapse bull shi.

Expose it for all to see. Let the chips fall where they may and let it stand as a warning to future generations.

Grab the pitch forks and torches and let's burn these mofo's.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

That's encouraging

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Q post #1057 and #1058 were responses to people posting the very disturbing content from her instagram account and Q basically told infinity to call fbi and doj and report it. When they did, her account got shut down pretty pronto. In other words they(the authorities), listened and followed up and acted appropriately and quickly to something they have ignored in the past.

PSA to those asking what post what pic etc etc:

If you see a Q post with just a number above it, he is responding to someone and that post has not been caught on qanon site yet OR as the owner of that board has said, sometimes he has to manually add posts, so it takes awhile to see the whole thing. ETA: If you want to see the whole thing right away you need to click the blue number and dive into infinity and pray

edit on 4/6/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The girl in the photo with Prince Andrew is not Rachel Chandler.
Her name is Victoria Roberts.
She was child sex worker for Epstein and is rumored to be a favorite of Andrew.
She is one of the complainants in a lawsuit against Epstein's short sentence.
edit on 461818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Yeah it would be so much easier and faster to discuss Q drops in realtime but we are not allowed to link to 8.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join