It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Frank and Jimmy.

link   
Former AG Loretta Lynch interview with NBC Lester Holt, this coming Monday 4.9.2018.

Ref: twitter.com...

She will explain the Tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton, and say really teriffic things about James Comey.

link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Actually, our brazilian ex president is being arrested for corruption and for receiving inappropriate money, just the usual for politicians. I don't think it has anything to do with the globalists agenda.

In this case, of course. I don't know about the others.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She will explain the Tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton, and say really teriffic things about James Comey.

Releated...#1045

Apr 06 2018 15:27:43
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
>>922280
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.
Q

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
We have piled up 5 threads with massive evidence of

1. Donald Trumps connection to Q

2. Massive Satanic Pedophilia among the Elite

3. Massive Global Corruption Among Politicians, CEOs and Celebrities

4. Countless global changes that have happened since DJT has become President

5. Fake News has been exposed for what it is

6. An endless series of Q posts have come to pass

7. There has been an unprecedented crackdown crime organizations

And people here and elsewhere are stilll whining that "nothing is happening" or that "Q cant be trusted"
or that "Q is blackhat" and "Q is a LARP" and other such nonsense.

How much more does it take to awaken people from their slumber?

Just how deeply asleep are they?

This is why I don't engage in most of these nonsense discussions. I'll just keep posting connections and facts to the best of my time and ability. I'll keep posting until I see Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, George Bush and a host of others, in Prison for high treason.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Yep.. Lynch was forced to come out of the gutter and tell her side of the story in advance of the SHTFan.

NBC is pitching this interview like it's going to be LIVE. But from the promo clip, you can see that it has already happened. Lynch probably colluded with NBC to make the questions and her responses, just so. Maybe even did 2 or 3 re-shoots of any given question, if she didn't seem genuine enough in her response. NBC tech people are probably working diligently this weekend to boil the interview down to an 8 minute segment that will fit into the NBC Monday night news.

Wouldn't it be GREAT if the OIG report hit Monday morning, and Loretta Lynch was designated as being complicit in several improper or criminal activities?! (Can't hurt to dream!)

edit on 4/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
You know I admit that I started out as a staunch skeptic of this whole Q phenomenon. After digging in a little though I have aririved at 🤭🤔🤨🤯.

I will say that I’ve suspected this sort of thing for quite a while. Remember when I brought this up.

Just going to sit back and keep watching the show as it unfolds.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
You know I admit that I started out as a staunch skeptic of this whole Q phenomenon. After digging in a little though I have aririved at 🤭🤔🤨🤯.

I will say that I’ve suspected this sort of thing for quite a while. Remember when I brought this up.

Dr. Phil knows.

Julian Assange knows.

Q knows.

General Flynn knows.

Admiral Rogers knows.

Andrew Breitbart knew.

Seth Rich knew.

Donald Trump knows.

We know.

Many more know.

Disclosure, Exposure and Awakening is inevitable.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix
That is a great thread you started. Congratulations for having the wisdom to investigate, and to go with your intuition!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Releated...#1045

Apr 06 2018 15:27:43
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
>>922280
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.
Q

Yup, remember during the Presidential debates when Trump said something very similar....

This interview with LL , although predictable she'll stick to "the story" , might just blow up in her face !

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Won't load for me?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Won't load for me?

You'll find it on the twitter account of JWGreenanon, scrolling down a little.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Our buddy GA posting weird videos of buildings in reference to green and red castles

Dont know what it means.

Those are the Nova Corps Blue Videos, changed handle to 79, then 71.

Most of the interesting stuff is in the descriptions of the videos or the comments.

There have been a few messages in Hex that need to be converted to ASCII.

This is also where I was pulling coordinates for locations in China and NK around the time the JA movement was thought to be happening.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Sarah Ashcraft thinks the name Ray Chandler is possibly a title, because she remembers a handler with that name from her past.

Ray=light=Lucifer
C=child
Handler=self explanatory

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: MetalThunder

Must be the Nazi Yeti's Dashen is always on about. sorry ((polar persons)

There ya go...PP for the politically correct win.
😜

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

Dr. Phil knows.

Julian Assange knows.

Q knows.

General Flynn knows.

Admiral Rogers knows.

Andrew Breitbart knew.

Seth Rich knew.

Donald Trump knows.

We know.

Many more know.

Disclosure, Exposure and Awakening is inevitable.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, since corruption and systemic evil and evil conspiracies of the type which JFK warned of, who's desire and aim is to enslave every man, woman and child of the nation, and the world, comes in many forms where the great battle takes place on many fronts and platforms, the overall territory of which Q has a pretty good map as a map that he/they have been sharing with us all, and then we, each to a one, with everyone else.

It's happening the "great awakening" fast and they've (MSM) been moving it faster with sporadic coverage.

Can't wait for MSNBC's Q Report.

They cannot even begin to fathom that with Trump there's a "plan" that we can trust is being executed and carried out to destroy an ancient evil of which the child sex slavery and pedo-satanism is just a symptom, like the bad fruit of an evil tree. "You will know them from their fruits."

The world really IS a better place when the devil is sacred. I can feel it, not the fear but the clearing of the domain of limitless FREEDOM that is free from these abominable things that simply can no longer be tolerated in our midst or running as a secret racket in the background/basement - ultimately ruining the whole world (the devil's mandate).

Into the breach once more dear friends and brave patriots we go, where we go one we go all.

I believe there is hope for a triumphant Victory! We may even have already achieved it. Let's hope so.

edit on 7-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Rachel Chandler's " work " .......some REALLY disturbing stuff here

www.instagram.com...

If she's a photographer she absolutely has no eye or talent that I can perceive.

I only scrolled for a minute or two but one pic did stand out to me. Where the three people were with the baby holding its hand. The mom def looks like an addict and and none of them looked like they had any joy in them at all---just darkness. I was gonna post it here but it just felt too dark to make anyone else look at it. They could be a quite happy family for all I know, but that ain't what it felt like.

edit on 7-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This link was just posted to qanon.pub... Post #1065
www.instagram.com...

Apr 7 2018 01:43:53 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d5a7f5 932518 NEW
www.instagram.com...
The island.
Night [3]
Q

edit on 4/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I wonder how long it will take the Interwebs Roomba to take that down.

Instagone

No idea what it is, but there ya go.

I'm Still under the impression that [3], in context is HRC/BC, as seen in Post #524.

Is Channel 11 HRC???

I took some artistic liberties prior to posting.

Hope you don't mind.
edit on 7-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join