It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Got it.

But she's not the same girl that was with Prince Andrew on Epstein island. That's just another example of the same stuff, along with talent agencies pimping kids for God only know what as if they are trafficking in plain sight.

Some serious stuff went down today on the Internet as it relates to this epidemic that the MSM would have everyone believe doesn't exist or go on.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
I keep posting PSA to answer all the "omg wtf is that?" "What post?" etc etc etc posts and everyone ignores me. I'm about to just let em founder if they can't/won't read the answer or remember it...

Sorry for the bitch**ness I feel like shi* and am cranky as hell today, and rolling my eyes every other post isn't helping. I should be CrankyOldWoman lol

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
The girl in the photo with Prince Andrew is not Rachel Chandler.
Her name is Victoria Roberts.
She was child sex worker for Epstein and is rumored to be a favorite of Andrew.
She is one of the complainants in a lawsuit against Epstein's short sentence.

Ah yes, and that's in the news right now, how some Judge shut down the trial proceedings... I wonder why?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
Yeah but that whole thread of thought/posting was about her and her IG posts which included that pic I think. If that isn't related it's the only one that wasn't by her own labeling of the rest of them. And it is also what started the PG thing today. ETA: The "Talent modeling agency" sh** was her account... like 90% of it or people who followed her and answered to her posts. So it was all related. This was over like 10 'breads' and was crazy fast with a lot of shills and stupid sh** to sift thru.

edit on 4/6/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I can't figure that out

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It's another board, which is prohibited by the ATS TOS. Staff decision. Has a rationale to it. moving on..

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Figure what out? If you want to follow Q live you need to follow them to infinity and then pray. I personally NEVER post there just hide in the shadows, reading, hoping no one sees me lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for bringing somewhat up to speed.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
I keep posting PSA to answer all the "omg wtf is that?" "What post?" etc etc etc posts and everyone ignores me. I'm about to just let em founder if they can't/won't read the answer or remember it...

Sorry for the bitch**ness I feel like shi* and am cranky as hell today, and rolling my eyes every other post isn't helping. I should be CrankyOldWoman lol

A lot of that going around these days. They only want to hear what they already perceive as the truth but why bother asking questions if you don't want to listen to different viewpoints anyways. Breaking the condition takes time,effort and patience. I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sorry..should have posted link. page 39 of this thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Future proves past - experiment.

Present date: Friday, April 6th, 2018.

Watch!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

OMG.. A Married Bill Clinton cheating on the First Lady, with a teenage girl! And he didn't mind a photo being taken? If that's the case, there must be video of him too, at the Epstein Island of Sin.

And CNN thinks that Stormy Daniels was bad? Give me a freakin break!

link   

You have a PM

link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie

Figure what out? If you want to follow Q live you need to follow them to infinity and then pray. I personally NEVER post there just hide in the shadows, reading, hoping no one sees me lol.

A very wise decision.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Seriously, I've been saving all the Q breads offline and I didn't today. I wasn't even sure I needed to be reading some of those breads lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

my first one om a long time. I don't remember how to see it.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Click the envelope up on the top-ish right corner of page by the FB etc links.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

1996 White Squall:

CHUCK: Feels different doesn't it?

JOHN: What?

CHUCK: That we're going back. I don't want it to end. I don't want to be what I was when I left.

JOHN: What was that?

CHUCK: Anonymous.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Re: RC:
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operations_security

(OPSEC) is a process that identifies critical information to determine if friendly actions can be observed by enemy intelligence, determines if information obtained by adversaries could be interpreted to be useful to them, and then executes selected measures that eliminate or reduce adversary exploitation of friendly critical information. Women's Army Corps anti-rumor propaganda (1941–1945)

In a more general sense, OPSEC is the process of protecting individual pieces of data that could be grouped together to give the bigger picture (called aggregation). OPSEC is the protection of critical information deemed mission essential from military commanders, senior leaders, management or other decision-making bodies. The process results in the development of countermeasures, which include technical and non-technical measures such as the use of email encryption software, taking precautions against eavesdropping, paying close attention to a picture you have taken (such as items in the background), or not talking openly on social media sites about information on the unit, activity or organization's Critical Information List.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join