It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Real Q and Fake Q at the same time on Infinity.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
Presumeably to match against database of bloodline families? Or, spitballing here, they have Jesus DNA enabling them to identify a new Messiah before public?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That’s what I think

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
This is why we are continually asked to Archive! Not just as sites but as individuals!

They would have had no hope of removing all trace if 40 million people had just 40 copies of ever page/document/picture/video in total.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I read, no way to prove it one way or another, among the contracts the incoming President signs is one with prohibitions on going after the previous president criminally. Were he to break that part of the contract problems will occur.

If true, would that contract in any way preclude the DOJ from going after an ex potus when incriminating evidence is found?

If you don't know, then the question is for anyone who might know.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I dug stuff up on Avenatti in the last thread I think and wondered why we weren't digging into him. No one took up the challenge then, but there is some weird stuff going on there including his connections to a Saudi Prince.

wow, a Saudi Prince too, I missed that. Your instincts where right on ketsuko, MA stinks to high heaven. I wonder what dirt would be found if suddenly his home and office were raided ? I think if it's relevant to dig into all Cohen's past business dealings with the intent to discredit his clients, Trump and then Hannity, it's certainly fair to dig into MA's past dealings as well.

Listen to this interview, he never even mentions his client, but he sure seems hell bent on doing his part to end Trumps Presidency. This man has an Agenda and it's much bigger then SD !
www.mediaite.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

An adopted partner of a family member bought the DNA 23andMe kit. It gave interesting results to her heritage and my mother indicated she thought she would get hers done too!!

I almost shouted "Stop... DONT" to her before explaining she would be giving the rights to the DNA of all her progeny as well as the multitude of the rest of her family across Europe to corporations and governments.

She went an embarrassing shade of red followed by an angry shade of purple at what she'd almost done.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The Saudi Prince connection is through his racing.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Worm Will Turn...

The worm has turned...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Someone should do a set of Deep State Most Wanted playing cards...meem.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

JanAmosComenius has been quiet a few days too?

Jan and Tiger...if you're reading this...you are missed.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I saw some tweets by tiger this evening, so she is online anyway.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Thank You.
edit on 19-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

I wonder who asked for that file and if they are puzzled by information about ANTIFA.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnzoD
The latest ISIS propaganda campaign: twitter.com...

Is that Jeff Sessions on the right?

Bibi. I'd know that frown anywhere, especially after
his own Likud threw him out like a dishrag. Looking at
the latest polls he's probably wearing that frown often.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
ABC: North Korea will accept denuclearization without conditions

DeepStaters heads to explode in 3,2,1....

Liberal MSM says its a trap. No way unstable Trump can do what 5 presidents have failed at!

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crankyoldman

I read, no way to prove it one way or another, among the contracts the incoming President signs is one with prohibitions on going after the previous president criminally. Were he to break that part of the contract problems will occur.

If true, would that contract in any way preclude the DOJ from going after an ex potus when incriminating evidence is found?

If you don't know, then the question is for anyone who might know.

LAL,

The AG serves the president. Who would prosecute? If all is kept secret, the public really has no official right to know anything, so my edumacated guess is the contract keeps BO safe, but not if he was not a legit president of course. HRC, well, she was president for 16 years but not officially, not sure if it counts or if wives are included in the deal???

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join