It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Alright who just asked in the Q Q&A about the warehouses and factories?

What, in your assessment, is in the Warehouses?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Alright Comey is either really f#cking incompetent and stupid or the greatest actor ever. I know it sounds unbelievable but as of now i tend to the latter.

He’s really incompetent and stupid. This is not an act, he really is lashing out at trump and trying to make some money at the same time. He thinks his doj connections will save him from conviction.

For the good of the country I hope he is wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Even if she had 31million in cash invested with a broker and got 10% per annum compounded over 10 years she would only get 80million (provided she withdrew none over the 10 years).

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The secret of the COVFEFE revealed !!

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q1018

www.thestoryofq.com...

When the Vegas shootings happened I read the 4chan posts from "John" and I wondered if he was with this company but was leaning toward John Hillen. en.wikipedia.org...

I am just now seeing all these threads and so confused but trying to decipher!! This is what ATS is all about!

I wonder if Q is the same person?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
We could do with a checklist of "Still to be investigated leads".

Is it possible to load a spreadsheet under files on ATS that anyone can access and update?

If so I'll create a template and we can all add line items as we go along?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You said real and fake Qs are online, so was the last drop fake Q because it mentions the memos as fake.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Real or Fake ????

According to Q they are Fake. It just smells like a trap.

Does that mean that what is released is fake or what Comey wrote is fake?

Edit These memo's are being reported on local news.

Pretty sure that what comey wrote was fake. My guess is he wrote them after he was fired from memory.

Thing is these memos help trump disprove obstruction of justice.

The fact these memos somehow made rosenstein believe a special prosecutor was needed shows just how corrupt he is because they show nothing of the kind to any reasonable person.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't see people connecting the inventory of the Cohen raid with the NYPD tape.

It's like the office was raided for ~something~ else, maybe a copy of the Weiner HD, or the like.

In comes Giuliani, a NYC asset, a 9/11 insider, maybe he had access to his own copy, and after the raid he volunteered his services to Trump.

PURE speculation, but there might be more than meets the eye with this raid / fraz / Weinerboy / Linguine
edit on 19-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory
Using Qs tme markers (0=current, 1=imminent, 5=recent past, 10 % 15 = further pasts), I would read that post as asking :

1) anon engineers (coders/analysts) to datamine the net for all of her recent activities and ongoing from now on a daily basis,

2) Anon architects to use the information to build a weekly roadmap of what she does and who she communicates with on a daily basis to show a pattern... Maybe discovering "same place every Monday afternoon", weekly meets with a wives club, only x hours a week on gov business, etc.

3) Keep the info internal so it can be used publicly at the right time.

edit on 19-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I don't see people connecting the inventory of the Cohen raid with the NYPD tape.

It's like the office was raided for ~something~ else, maybe a copy of the Weiner HD, or the like.

In comes Giuliani, a NYC asset, a 9/11 insider, maybe he had access to his own copy, and after the raid he volunteered his services to Trump.

PURE speculation, but there might be more than meets the eye with this raid / fraz / Weinerboy / Linguine

No there isn’t.

I am really tired of this nonsensical theory. In no way did trump want this raid. The idea it was used to introduce evidence is freaking stupid. Any evidence can be handed to rosenstein and trump can easily make its existence well known.

I just don’t understand people’s need to make ridiculous conclusions like this or mueller is a white hat when there are literally humdreds of reasons that makes no sense.

It really makes me question people’s ability to think that they entertain theory’s that would require dozens of conspirators to act against their own interests to supposedly trick people who they don’t even need to trick.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
But on the plus side did he not just launch a planet seeker satellite successfully?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Q#1194

Federal Reserve ending?

Structure.
Q

This is beyond important for everyone Q and beyond. Comey is a jerk, HRC is evil, LL is a stooge but their effect now, right now, in this moment, on me personally is non existent (yes I am ignoring the pedovore thing here).

Q was asked about the Federal Reserve, the institution that is neither federal nor has any reserves of any kind except your securitized name (your slave certificate). It is a collection agency for the banking scum.

So "structured" is not "restructured..." This would matter to me, this is liberation. Aim for liberation here, not just seeing the pawns end up gitmo. Once the pawns go to wherever, I will still be me, liberation is the end game here. World Wide.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Any relation to ths Avenatti involved in harness racing and who won a scholarship in 2013?

or

Wyatt Avenatti

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Exactly right. More reasons for ending the Bob Mueller Russia investigation. He successfully indicted 13 of them. Terminate the Russian angle and redirect mr. Mueller to the criminals that inhabited the Obama Administration.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
The deck is not big enough?

Might need to add a deck of Ialian cardsas well.

This gives the bonus of being able to call the Aces "ASSO" and the whole Batons suit "BASTONI"!

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Maybe they've hooked up?

Seriously both, your input and support are both missed, though we respect that you may have other calls on your time.

We feel like a posse about to go on THE road trip; but the mechanic/satnav and the group mood up-lifter haven't arrived yet!

edit on 19-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory
I think this is what Eisegeis pointed to a few days ago but a different source.

Always good to have two sources.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

So glad you found these threads. If you haven't been following along, buckle up because you're in for a hell of a ride!

Dashen has an excellent summary posted at the beginning of each thread that condenses the previous thread.

Dig in and welcome to the madhouse!
edit on 19-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox
The deck is not big enough?

Might need to add a deck of Ialian cardsas well.

This gives the bonus of being able to call the Aces "ASSO" and the whole Batons suit "BASTONI"!

Very nice.

From my personal collection....

and always...

Panic.

edit on 19-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
WW=World Wide?

new topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join