It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q1187

www.thestoryofq.com...

...... and we talked about golf and grandkids

😎😂

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: WhatTheory

Did she broker a deal to sell NK missiles to another third world country.... or make it possible?

Not weapons. She sold classified intel and profitted from it. What if that intel got american people killed.
edit on 19-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: daskakik

As do you it seems

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Likewise

link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I can't imagine a indictment starting out like that one, especially the stylized We the People Font.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
A Google Search right this moment, showed me that this is new information which was not previously public.

Source

Well, let me just say that I am one of the few Members of Congress who has been to Pyongyang. I did a number of years ago as a member of the Intelligence Committee.

Who went with her as part of that alleged committee?

Tomorrow: "senator pelosi misspoke, she is quite tired from working round the clock dealing with trump's unreasonable demand for boarder guards and the immoral wall. She meant to say, she visited South Korea to support human rights and was shown pictures of the North Korean situation...."

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: daskakik

As do you it seems

Okay seriously why do you still engage daskakik? The member made it clear that this is just a big joke and we are all gullible idiots. Please quit trying to convince people that have no interest in Q.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think the idea is that she used her high level classification to go to Pyeongyang and make deals and make money for herself involving buying and selling related to missile development.

In other words her addled brain betrayed her. Also referring to herself and her role as "appropriator" that too gave it away.

On a seemingly unrelated note, CNN today was pushing story that ex intel agents running as Dems to hold Trump accountable.

Once the American people are given a glimpse of what's been going on behind the scenes and overtly, their instinct and collective genius will kick in.

#ReleaseTheIGReport!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
As do you it seems

Yes everyday on ATS. Q I can do without. Steered clear of the first 4 threads. Probably won't participate if there is a 6th.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Pelosi admits it in this vid also;

www.theamericanmirror.com...
edit on 19-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

Better archive

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Are people not free to do as they like in the Q group?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Pelosis networth in 2008 was around $31 million and reached around $100 million in 2010. Yeah that's not suspicious at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Are people not free to do as they like in the Q group?

You just admitted you didn't even bother to read the first 4 threads. Why should anyone engage with you if you don't even have the decency to educate yourself first?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I dug stuff up on Avenatti in the last thread I think and wondered why we weren't digging into him. No one took up the challenge then, but there is some weird stuff going on there including his connections to a Saudi Prince.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Honestly? I think it's funny. It was slow so I wanted Diskikik (sp?) to answer a few of my questions

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

This will drag in Comey too. He says the opposite of McCabe.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
You just admitted you didn't even bother to read the first 4 threads. Why should anyone engage with you if you don't even have the decency to educate yourself first?

Because we were not discussing the first 4 threads and only touching on the reaction that TPTB might have to the Q movement in general.

ETA: I'm up on my Q content. I just don't think it is as convincing as some of you seem to think it is.
edit on 19-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
ABC: North Korea will accept denuclearization without conditions

DeepStaters heads to explode in 3,2,1....

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Okay who votes for a woman like this? It would not surprise me in the least if the votes were rigged in her favor. She makes my ears bleed.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Last post before I get my shorts n Raybans on...

Queen wants Prince Charles to succeed her as Head of the Commonwealth.

Interesting from 2 angles:
1) This gives Prince Charles a booby prize to make it more palatable if he is skipped out and Prince William becomes the Queen's successor as monarch. Wise move!
2) The commonwealth votes tomorrow on who will succeed the Queen as Head of the Commonwealth - it is not a decision in her hands!

She HAS to support her son. PLVS, she knows public opinion will likely break in the opposite direction of what is her will.
edit on 19-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: opposites attract, and distract

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join