It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is a preemptive excuse for when he gets it wrong. Every fortune teller would hope to have clients accept that kind of deal.
edit on 18-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
When Trump was campaigning, I thought he was ok, but the real litmus test would be how he would relate to Saudi Arabia. Would he embrace the same path was previous presidents, or would he recalibrate?

So, after the Rt.93 event, and the Purge, it got kind of easy to see things changing....with or without Q. It may prove to be a watershed event, history book-wise. I can almost arrange important events in my head as pre-Rt.93 and post-Rt.93. For sure it woke a lot of people up.

It'd be interesting to compile a Q timeline, and then suggest a batch of precursor events that brought about the "Great Awakening". I have dwelled on some of these older and bigger pre-events when I chime in on this thread, people already know the issues. I believe some day the events will all line-up like a fan of playing cards. A lot of unsolved FF type things out there still, like the TX one Q just mentioned.

Unraveling some of these incidents should be easy fodder for Q, if the info and resources are really in place. Could it cause 'panic'? Like the Egyptian pilots, aka the Chelsea Bombers...people would freak out if they knew the whole story. Even the most carefully crafted Plan Q will be very difficult for normies to swallow. I know there are current drops to work on, but yes it seem like the scales might be tipping, with the criminal referrals.
edit on 18-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: basically wondering aloud how Q correlates with rt93 Vegas shooting, didn't Q go into high gear then?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I doubt anyone will know what exactly goes down so I guess you can just give the point to Q no matter what.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Don't expect me to come over all JW on you in defence... what I get out of this is MY truth built of what I Choose to believe and what I choose to place in doubt.

ETA - Wouldn't want you to waste any more of youaluable time on me this eve so I'll let you know I'm off to sleep.
edit on 18-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

And it is a great game and maybe even a good feedback tool for TPTB.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

This has been used for comedic effect.

Gonna throw this in here, because levity is a good thing...and it's a classic.

FIRST REPUBLICAN DEBATE HIGHLIGHTS: 2015"— A Bad Lip Reading of The Republican Debate

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
And here I was just a Twitter newbie at the time of the #FakeNewsAwards and #ReleaseTheMemo, who didn't have a clue what I was doing. Shows what happens when you just TRY.

twitter.com...

Yesterday was on the road only 20 post
today and other high day hit 83,450 impressions in 10 hours
today is 65,971 in 4 hours

So still think Twitter being down the other day was code injection again

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Invisible Assault (in case you missed it)

edit on 19-4-2018 by eisegesis because: RA-WE-MA-LE

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Um, what in the world is that about?

Telepathetic?!?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
VOAT was just taken down as bloodhounds were combing the dark web in search of a certain leaked video..

Could be related? Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What did you guys hit the hay early tonight?

There's a new Q post FFS!

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

On that I agree, but he has the gut feeling that it represents a kind of evil and opposing force that's out there to destroy us no matter what.

I'm someone that tries to tie and hopefully can point out the non physical matter to the physical matter.

Most negative elements in our lives are clouded by entities that either protect or take granded from those elements.

They have a good way of hiding themselves. Today's
Digital cameras capture these things and put them into the sight of the human eye otherwise not seen when one would stand there.

I don't know why I'm seeing those things, but I'm not the only one seeing them.

Whatever it may be from my perspective I think our world is flooded by those things.

So every blow given on events that hold such evil content, diminishes that evil and eventually free us from those demonic unseen entities to wipe them off from the face of the earth.

Q points out these things because either he knows they are there to or the symbolism that shrouds the mysteries and evil could be coming from that makes no difference for the viewer who persues his judgement.

Because either way and for those who hang on to it , it's the truth. And we've seen and already discovered that theres a lot of dark and secret stuff going on what was well hidden from us, and now good forces are up on our hand to vanquish it , or atleast minimize it to unleash the pressure for many people around the world.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Oh Man, so much great new stuff to investigate gang, it's hard to pick one ! Almost 1 am here, need to catch some sleep, or at least rest, mind is spinning. This is my prayer for tonight.

Now I lay me down to sleep and pray the Lord my Soul to Keep...

When I wake, before I die, Pray the Lord No Soul will weep....

Let the towel that blinds our eyes,

prevent the harm from Murdoch's owls.....

LOL, ok, not a Saint or poet, hope God forgives me for taking a few liberties with his words.....but I think we are meant to fight another day...." Clowns to left of us, Joker's to right, here I am stuck in the middle with Q ".....that was so funny Ank...Sweet Dreams Everyone.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

'Watch the news about BS whatever.'

If Q's out of material he should just give me a call I'll inundate him.

edit on 19-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

'Watch the news about BS whatever.'

If Q's out of material he should just give me a call I'll inundate him.

I know it's nothing juicy, but you know the deeper purpose behind it.

There will be many folks that are gonna be introduced to the EPA/Slush fund/liberal interest story because of this post.

Not everyone's as brilliant as you and I.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

You dont have to be brilliant as long as your guides keep you cutting thru the cheese and on point.

The problem is the furthest thing from a lack of political drama to observe and/or participate in. The challenge is the minefields of wastes of time to skip around.

edit on 19-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This Backchannel 17 any ideas on this?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Btw, did you see the part Q answers the Question the fight between Good and Evil .. symbols are worships and worships lead to entities imho .

Now I won't constantly throw out these messages only when I see real danger on pictures that worry me. See it this way those things can't do anything without a body a body thats fragile enough to be taken.they do is evoke feelings mostly negative.

You people are all fighting the good fight and keep your heads clear so keep on doing what you'll do best and we'll be fine.

Until something else happens

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

You are right. A very eye-opening post from Q.

Obama took huge amounts of settlement money from intended recipients, and redirected to Liberal causes. Another crime to add to the growing list.

If I had a real computer available and good internet connection I would start a thread on this nested boom within the big boom.
edit on 4/19/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
[RED]
[WHITE]
[BLUE]
[P9T6]
[W7]
[M5T7]
[O5]
[Red Seats]
High Alert.
[V]