It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Why has no one pounced on @GA's outing himself? W=GA, for those in the know.

It was noticed. I thought its possible that GA was SENT by Q-Team to ATS for help.

I just didnt bring it up because I wasnt sure.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
TWitter is talking about "clowns" showing up on 8 chan making threats about something really bad happening tomorrow. I'm on my phone and can't post the links. Can someone else find it? It's very spooky.

These satanist creeps always want something very bad happening on their 19th of April. May the plans forged in their imbecilic minds fail miserably.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
And here I was just a Twitter newbie at the time of the #FakeNewsAwards and #ReleaseTheMemo, who didn't have a clue what I was doing. Shows what happens when you just TRY.

twitter.com...

Good work. People are starving for truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

It was noticed. I thought its possible that GA was SENT by Q-Team to ATS for help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

S
E
N
T

W

To

A
T
S

P
R
O
J
C
T

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Sorry but Q made it pretty clear that there will be no outside comms whatsoever. I highly doubt GA is part of the Q-Team. There goals may be aligned but nothing more. Backchannel17 were forced to clarify that they are not Q because they confused a few anons in thinking BC17 was a part of Q.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

To prove the whole "Future proves past" to some on the fence, we should re-visit Q's posts before Easter weekend for hints about Pompanos trip .

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Have we noticed the two new posts for today? About McMaster's father being killed?

**EDIT**

My bad. He died of blunt force trauma which is being investigated as possible institutional neglect.
edit on 18-4-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

To prove the whole "Future proves past" to some on the fence, we should re-visit Q's posts before Easter weekend for hints about Pompanos trip .

Q saying that NK is a done deal weeks ago, even months ago, is already "future proves past".

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.abovetopsecret.com...

S
E
N
T

W

To

A
T
S

P
R
O
J
C
T

I asked, we'll see:

s
e
n
d

h
h
i
c
k
s

a
t
s

p
r
o
j
e
c
t

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Q saying that NK is a done deal weeks ago, even months ago, is already "future proves past".

You'd think. But I'm talking about the doubters. We need to spoonfeed it.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Cheers Cranky... brain reengaged now! Yes I remember that post that IAMTAT referenced... just hadn't consciously connected it to the Twitter.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
My re reading of 90% of Greenanons posts today raised a number of those that show prescience also.

I'll post some tomorrow after some sleep.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You'd think. But I'm talking about the doubters. We need to spoonfeed it.

I don't worry about convincing people. If its true, it will be known at the right time to whoever wants to know.

You can lead a horse to water but you cant force them to drink.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Have we noticed the two new posts for today? About McMaster's father being killed?

**EDIT**

My bad. He died of blunt force trauma which is being investigated as possible institutional neglect.

Still relevant in this case. McMaster's father was killed because he lost his position at Trump's side. He failed his assignment and his father paid the price. Thats why Q reminded us of the SOTU. Every person who stood up was freed from blackmail at that point.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I don't worry about convincing people. If its true, it will be known at the right time to whoever wants to know.

And if it isn't you can always come up with good excuses.

It is what often happens.
edit on 18-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You can Watch The Water though - to see which horses are drinking and who is trying to poison the water?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

And if it isn't you can always come up with good excuses.

It is what often happens.

Case and point why i/we should ignore people like you.

Shout out to Skyfloating. Thanks for proving once again that It's pointless and a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Still relevant in this case. McMaster's father was killed because he lost his position at Trump's side. He failed his assignment and his father paid the price. Thats why Q reminded us of the SOTU. Every person who stood up was freed from blackmail at that point.

The Hill: McMaster Fathers death being investigated as suspicious

Employees also reportedly told the McMaster family that records related to his death had been falsified. Police are investigating the death as suspicious and have obtained a search warrant for the retirement community.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Check this ATS thread on Laura Loomer going off on Comey at a book signing of his. Say what you will of LL, she blew him up in front of his fans. thread

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Q is talking about the Delta fire i predicted and not the other one where a woman tragically died. Just to avoid any confusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join