It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: nvm

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

See that's the thing, in the two party system. I don't blame one side or the other. I blame individual people and their cliques; Their allegiances. Republicans may hold a majority in Congress, that is true. They do not hold enough votes to not require a Dem vote at all, yet. It's never been specifically one side Repub vs Dem. Their cliques control the power structure we see as the two parties and the political theater we watch.

There's a reason to stop an exercise. Sometimes it's to avoid a situation, other times it's timing. There's too many reasons to list. Sure accidents happen; and they always will. I've seen enough in my time to know these accidents aren't always a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
CNN Calls us "Fringe"

But with CNNs 1 Million average viewership, vs. our 20-40 Million viewership, its actually CNN that is a fringe news site.
This fringe site deals in bizarre Russian-Conspiracy theories and tries to pass off crooks as humanitarians. It hosts pedophiles as news anchors. How much more "fringe" could they be.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
A thanks to "GreenAnon" for using his/her Twitter account to send patriots to this thread.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
OF COURSE!

Silly us, all of these things are just accidents, coincidence, nothing to see here.

Wouldn't want to seem paranoid.

Good thing there are people to remind us of that!!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It's Easy to tell which media outlets have the most to lose from having their talking-heads, owners, writers EXPOSED, isn't it? The squeakiest wheels get the most jail-time, lol. But WHEN?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A thanks to "GreenAnon" for using his/her Twitter account to send patriots to this thread.
twitter.com...

I missed this guys attitude. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pseudosyntax

There's a reason to stop an exercise. Sometimes it's to avoid a situation, other times it's timing. There's too many reasons to list. Sure accidents happen; and they always will. I've seen enough in my time to know these accidents aren't always a conspiracy.

You're so right. But one thing Q pointed out tonight (Post #1029) matched what I read at a military website. Our forces are "projected forward" (spread out more than ever) to a degree that large infusions of $$$$ is needed to keep everyone safe. (more training, newer parts, better maintenance)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Definitely agreed. I just don't like funning with speculation.. I had a feeling in the link I posted, one is due to simply an equipment malfunction, but I just don't know yet. That $$$$ infusion is definitely welcome and much overdue. There's a reason our military was reduced, and that was NOT by accident. It's not easy to maintain those machines without $$$.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Added Q Post # 70 and #188 to my thread in the forum that shall not be mentioned, for those following such things.

For continuity, I strung together a few Quotations...

Why was the Bin Laden family here during 9-11?
What family was permitted to leave immediately after 9-11?
Who authorized the departure?
Why is this relevant?
Was anyone else permitted to leave?
Repeat.
Was anyone else permitted to leave?
Was it a private plane?
What can private planes carry v commercial?
What airport did they arrive/depart from?
How much money was donated to CS by SA?
What other bad actors have been paid by SA (bribed)(Not just D's)?
Why did the Bush family recently come out against POTUS?
What else is relevant w/ SA?
What other people were arrested in SA?
What are their backgrounds?

These, the crumbs, in time, will equate to the biggest drops ever disclosed in our history.

-Q

Keyword = "disclosed"
edit on 6-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: Treachery

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

New Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I sense that the answers to those questions will be a real eye-opener. That string seems to imply that the U.S. Government knew that Saudi Arabia was behind the 9-11 attacks, and helped some who assisted escape. Bush's knew that a President Trump would eventually expose that George Bush, jr. was involved somehow.

Is that what is implied???

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

New Q

qanon.pub...

Thanks! Posts like 1037/1038 make no sense to me...other than sounding like a military operation is in progress.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Is Googles vast market domination organic or manipulated?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

No signs of foul play in death of CDC scientist

By Wayne Drash and Michelle Krupa, CNN
Updated 2:20 PM ET, Thu April 5, 2018

Atlanta (CNN)[Breaking news update, posted at 2:19 p.m. ET]

There were no signs of foul play in the death of a US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention epidemiologist, said Fulton County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Gorniak.

www.cnn.com...

That's strange. He drowned. Don't know how or why, but no sign of foul play.. CNN.

It's notable that CNN was quick to dismiss foul play.

If CNN says that about my death, I want you to put Snopes on the case.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
CNN Calls us "Fringe"

But with CNNs 1 Million average viewership, vs. our 20-40 Million viewership, its actually CNN that is a fringe news site.
This fringe site deals in bizarre Russian-Conspiracy theories and tries to pass off crooks as humanitarians. It hosts pedophiles as news anchors. How much more "fringe" could they be.

Easy, gay frogs.

link   
I think Q is above all us.. if not they would already found him and put him out of harms way.

Where do you start to change the world as it is now?
Think Hawking maybe Q would say..

link   
Why does q mention fast movers,5.5 and ships crashing in 2 of his latest drops?
Maybe 5.5 is a date,fast movers are known chat for UFOs and ships crashing are....the Russians drinking doo mush wadka ?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Dear Q,

If you've happened across this thread, please use the word "decisive" in a fresh drop as a nod that you've seen our work here. Thank you.

It helps when we know that we've joined the circle.

originally posted by: Elostone

New Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I've come to suspect that something like an RFID chip is the "Mark of the Beast" that Revelations warns about. You will need it to be able to buy and sell, and people who refuse to have one will be forced to live an underground or off-the-grid lifestyle.

Also a matter of the Roman's census to enact taxation. From a Judeo-Christian perspective, it's generally considered wrong to "enumerate the people".

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join