It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
New Q. qntmpkts.keybase.pub

What/who is Sparrow Red?

One option that's put forth by Anonymous.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Red Parakeet is a Chinese MANPAD provided to Iran a while ago....?

chinesemilitaryreview.blogspot.com/2013/07/chinese-qw-18-man-portable-air-defense.html

chinesemilitaryreview.blogspot.com...

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Anyone smarter than I am want to see if there is a connection between the Satellite freak out last night (my entire neighborhood was down for almost 4 hours) and this website www.digis.com? I am using a satellite carrier that until last year was called digis. the switched names to rise broadband and when things freaked out last night I forgot they had switched names and looked up digis.com instead of rise broadband WOW!!!! some crazy stuff right there!
edit on 14-4-2018 by Iseedeadppl because: .

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What/who is Sparrow Red?

One option that's put forth by Anonymous.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since we're jsut throwing wet wads of toilet paper against the wall...

In "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides," Captain Jack Sparrow finds himself with a mysterious red "X." But it's not on a map; it's a scar on his face.

Just as valid as every other guess out there.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Since this is now a Syria thread....

www.thesun.co.uk...

/www.thesun.co.uk/news/6047235/russia-accuses-britain-syria-chemical-attack/

Major General Igor Konashenkov is pretty convincing.

I want him on my team.
edit on 14-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: best syria is putin syria

link   
Well at least its good to see people predominantly called the "right" being against war now. The Neocon's grip took this long to widely shake off.

link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

It looks more to me like show and bluster and posturing nothing more, and the chance to shoot some nice, new, shiny and "smart" missiles, but on a limited basis (but with twice as much ordinances than last time, when Mattis himself later said that there was no evidence it was Assad ie: Sarin).

Trump may also be blackmailed at this point for all we know, and France and the UK were also hell bent on it.

What about the investigation on the ground?

This is all about the strategy of tension on the grand chessboard relative to Russia and Iran.

The Assad attack was just a presumption. I've seen no talk about conclusive evidence.

It's pathetic.

What bothers me is that it's done on behalf of the American people without their consent.

John McCain and the Muslim Brotherhood are very happy, that much we do know.

I'm not impressed.

Isn't it high time for PEACE? a diplomatically negotiated PEACE for the sake of a more settled world.

I think this shows a failure in leadership on Trump's part, to go along with this.

I'm still somewhat open-minded, but rather skeptical.

Russia Russia Russia blah blah blah.

I've heard it said that the definition of the height of virtue, is power, restrained. I don't think Trump understands the nature of power or of servant leadership.

Well said.

For servant leadership to be trully effective, you need to serve Christ first. Our nature is to serve self or sel interests first. Only after one has lain all fear, failures of self, and insecuries a the foot of the cross can one effectively show servat leadership.

The first step is harder than the second.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Alex Jones of InfoWars went off the Trump train tonight. (for real, even if only temporarily..)

I feel like I've lost my footing. (not because of AJ just to clarify)

Q's "Trust POTUS" kind of falls flat I feel.

They didn't even bother to make any sort of verification statement. Drudge linked to something with that headline, but when I went to the article there was nothing there about any verification on the ground.

About half of Trump's base thinks it was a FF and a ruse to marginalize Russia and Iran. Meanwhile there's no talk at all of regime change or of Assad stepping down or a political settlement or anything that represents a complex plan to try to solve the puzzle.

Rand Paul is starting to look like a great prospect for POTUS, imho.

Like Mike Cernovich said, at least we don't need to feel too bad when they impeach POTUS after November.

Our collective intelligence and instinct was shouting that this was a FF, and Trump has run with it.

NOT HAPPY.

What does it matter what i think? or what Alex Jones thinks?

What got Trump elected? Was it really Trump, or...?

I think they duped him into going ahead with this, knowing full well that it would break apart his base and ruin his chances for 2020.

All that said, I'm no expert on precisely what goes on in Syria, but as far as i'm aware, the defat of ISIS in Syria was done by Russia and Assad, and with the aid of US forces.

This could turn into a real cluster#.

edit on 14-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Red Sparrow

movie: story of a Russian intelligence officer who is sent to make contact with a CIA agent in the hope of discovering the identity of a mole.

Red Sparrow premiered at Newseum in Washington, D.C. on February 15, 2018, and was released in the United States on March 2, 2018

imdb

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
At this rate, we'll be sending cruise missiles into Germany in 10 years. Mark my words...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What if the strikes are hitting clown assets?

Seems this has already been suggested, sorry, hadn't caught up before I started posting

edit on 14-4-2018 by JaspersCheese because: I got ahead of myself

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The Fourth Reich (the EU) is

I have found your posts rather reasonable in other threads since you've been on ATS. I don't see how you missed the obvious

ie - The US intelligence apparatus is the Fourth Reich. First there was Operation Paperclip and then...

www.fff.org...

All told, thousands of Nazi collaborators—including the head of a Nazi concentration camp, among others—were given secret visas and brought to America by way of Project Paperclip. Subsequently, they were hired on as spies and informants, and then camouflaged to ensure that their true identities and ties to Hitler’s holocaust machine would remain unknown. All the while, thousands of Jewish refugees were refused entry visas to the U.S. on the grounds that it could threaten national security.

Adding further insult to injury, American taxpayers have been paying to keep these ex-Nazis on the U.S. government’s payroll ever since. And in true Gestapo fashion, anyone who has dared to blow the whistle on the FBI’s illicit Nazi ties has found himself spied upon, intimidated, harassed and labeled a threat to national security.

As if the government’s covert, taxpayer-funded employment of Nazis after World War II wasn’t bad enough, U.S. government agencies—the FBI, CIA and the military—have fully embraced many of the Nazi’s well-honed policing tactics, and have used them repeatedly against American citizens.

Indeed, with every passing day, the United States government borrows yet another leaf from Nazi Germany’s playbook: Secret police. Secret courts. Secret government agencies. Surveillance. Censorship. Intimidation. Harassment. Torture. Brutality. Widespread corruption. Entrapment. Indoctrination. Indefinite detention.

These are not tactics used by constitutional republics

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

?????

When Elizabeth abdicates or dies?

Do you want us to pick next weeks Lotto numbers for you as well?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
For the lulz

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaspersCheese
What if the strikes are hitting clown assets?

Seems this has already been suggested, sorry, hadn't caught up before I started posting

That's what I feel ( and hope for.)

Also, does anyone else find it odd that Israel wasn't involved in this strike?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sparrow Red is Red Sparrow mirrored. A movie about Russia vs. the CIA.
More Analysis here: twitter.com...

This looks to me like the best interpretation with the highest probability of being accurate. Q will verify I'll bet.

Q is basically apologizing for what's happened, like a plea, with "missiles only" Red Sparrow, please continue to Trust Trump.

The implication is that Trump was goaded and bullied into doing it, so he could prove how anti-Russia he is and how big and strong he (USA military) is relative to Russia - so it was just missiles only and the smallest measure that Trump could choose from among the "options".

A mitigating outcome, I'll give them that.

I call it the "blooding" of Trump by the deep state MIC and CIA.

Red Sparrow as a mirror of Sparrow Red is like saying - it's not really Trump's fault, but the CIA fighting Russia. Trust him. He's really trying to do the best that he possibly can (while also possibly now under blackmail over his sex life, if not Cohen being in Prague (I don't think it's true).

But it's possible that they now have Trump by the short and curlies, even if there were no peeing hookers in Moscow (note that Comey in his new book tried to keep the plausibility of that alive, and so what if Trump did have hookers pee on themselves [at a distance], I don't care about that at all. He's not sacrificing them and drinking their blood and cutting their heart out with a knife or raping them.

Problem is it's all the same old same old same # different day.

This isn't the kind of history that we felt we were participating in helping to generate.

They might as well have stuck Trump on one of the missiles as he's whisked away at high speed from his supporters, by the deep state MIC and alCIAduh who were responsible for the whole Syria mess to begin with.

We can't trust CNN, can't tell what Drudge is doing anymore. Alex Jones isn't my number one trusted source in news and it's weak. I've lost my footing and bearings and don't know WHO to trust.

Q says Trust POTUS it was only missiles and part of the CIA's war with Russia and he had to give them their due.

I guess he's saying that it could have been a whole lot worse and that there'll be a pullout and this is just the USA Trump administration proving they mean business, which also telegraphs to Kim Jong Un of NK, to Russia and to Iran, because the Iran deal needs to be amended and Russian sanctions lifted in exchange for cooperation, and not a new cold war and arms race!

Problem is that Trump didn't have the power or the authority NOT to act while under extraordinary pressure over the conduct of the blowback by the deep state to undermine his power and authority.

The only way this comes out ok for Trump is if there's verification on the ground, including now the verification that the building they hit was in FACT an R&D facility engaged in the development of chemical weapons.

Let the UN inspectors do their job!

Only way I'd come back on the train. Let's see the PROOF!

People died tonight. It's real life, and death.

And if Trump gets off on it, on all the ships moving the whole military on high alert reddiness (great training excercise), then that's bad, BUT, if it serves the greater good, and a highly MITIGATED OUTCOME while making maximum use of the tension generated to resolve the whole crisis, like all of the major ones, then I'm back on this historical train for the long run.

So i get it Q, what you're telling us, and it's very honest and sincere, so thank you for that single drop. I think I understand now, as do the readers here.

Benefit of the doubt, for now. Looks bad in our eyes, I'm sure you understand and you obviously do thus the drop.

Don't let the Trump train go off the rails, for the love of God and people.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 14-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

It looks more to me like show and bluster and posturing nothing more, and the chance to shoot some nice, new, shiny and "smart" missiles, but on a limited basis (but with twice as much ordinances than last time, when Mattis himself later said that there was no evidence it was Assad ie: Sarin).

Trump may also be blackmailed at this point for all we know, and France and the UK were also hell bent on it.

What about the investigation on the ground?

This is all about the strategy of tension on the grand chessboard relative to Russia and Iran.

The Assad attack was just a presumption. I've seen no talk about conclusive evidence.

It's pathetic.

What bothers me is that it's done on behalf of the American people without their consent.

John McCain and the Muslim Brotherhood are very happy, that much we do know.

I'm not impressed.

Isn't it high time for PEACE? a diplomatically negotiated PEACE for the sake of a more settled world.

I think this shows a failure in leadership on Trump's part, to go along with this.

I'm still somewhat open-minded, but rather skeptical.

Russia Russia Russia blah blah blah.

I've heard it said that the definition of the height of virtue, is power, restrained. I don't think Trump understands the nature of power or of servant leadership.

Yeah i can see it being that too.

But the bigger issue I'm seeing made clear from this, is one of the first big gripes I was listing, when I first starting rocking the boat here, when contemplating this idea that Q is actual Trump admin, is Trump has clearly been taking policy notes from his watching of Fox News all day.

Listen to his speech. He cited previous chem attacks, which we know were farces too. Q knows that right? Well clearly Trump doesnt know that. Fox News could have written that speech themselves it wouldnt have sounded any different. Where Fox is just as much MSM as any of the others.

And thats the "Big Story".

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

“We confined it to the chemical weapons-type targets,” Mr. Mattis said. “We were not out to expand this; we were very precise and proportionate. But at the same time, it was a heavy strike.”

The assault was twice the size and hit two more targets than a strike that Mr. Trump ordered last year against a Syrian military airfield. Launched from warplanes and naval destroyers, the burst of missiles and bombs struck Syria shortly after 4 a.m. local time on Saturday.

Defense officials said that Tomahawk cruise missiles were launched from at least three American warships, while B-1 bombers dropped long-range missiles on targets. French and British warplanes also fired long-range missiles, while a British submarine launched cruise missiles.
www.nytimes.com...

U.S. and Alllies set back Assad's chemical weapons program. It will take him time to rebuild, if he really is fixated on those kinds of weapons.

In the meantime, the Pentagon can resume focusing on getting the U.S. out of Syria within the next 6 months, as the President ordered.

And, President Trump can sit down with Kim Jong next month, wearning a nice, fresh "I mean what I say!", medal on his chest.

edit on 4/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
My take on this... For Trump to call Assad an animal must degree he saw the deaths and had intel. He saw the aftermath to warrant such words to go global. The intel from UK and France and his own must have correlated. They probably had info on this months back. Key players etc. You don't need people to go in and verify what you already know for sure. Taking out chemical plants was a swift indicator that it better not happen again. The governments have instant knowledge on all that is happening due to all their comms etc. There are planes in the sky, satellites, ships, spies, NSA , boots on the ground all amassed and discussed in the situations room by each country. Now people are worried of the outcome by Putin. Why?
Putin knows what military wealth these countries have. Everyone is screaming WW3 again why? If USA, UK and France thought for 1 min that, that would be the outcome of bombing buildings in Syria, do you really think for 1 min they would of gone ahead? They don't do this on a whim or to please anyone. They do it because they know.
What was Putin's reply to all this... The UK did the chemical attack. Ask yourself why is he pointing the finger at the UK and not the US or France? Who knows what really goes on but bombing a few building in retaliation is not going to cause mass death and destruction of the whole world regardless of what we have learn't through Q. Q seems cool and not panicking.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I think trump is a simpleminded sucker when it comes to videos of kids getting gassed. I don’t think he is compromised I think he actually believes these attacks will stop chemicals from being used again.

I am praying Russia does not hit back hard because honestly I don’t trust Trump to not retaliate, and if he does - well I don’t have good feelings about it.

Quite frankly I feel like only restraint from Putin may save us, but I have a bad feeling about that too.

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join