It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think it's all for show to try to solve the puzzle and therein make history in which case it could be pointed to as a turning point in global affairs and reported as such where it's all in the .... which is the new history that's about to be written before our eyes.

It shook the Trump train though, and tipped it by the weight of people edging to the side, so it was a very risky gambit I wonder if the base will recover..

If an NK deal is made, along with a pullout from Syria and an Iran deal amendment and a resolution to the apparent Russia conflict, then that would really be something special.

edit on 14-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I had that same feeling as I just heard the news. 😩

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Intel good.
Q

I think that means intel that they got out of it, out of the whole process ie: the interests of McCain the Muslim Brotherhood align or so and so is up to such and such.

edit on 14-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You gonna kill some Innocents tonight Trump? How you feel about it Q? We just weeding out there deep state right? Right?

Well said - this is so wrong on so many levels

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Has anyone read the backpage.com indictments yet?

Be warned. Reading that isn't for the feint of heart. Glad that whole thing is under investigation and has been taken down. Horrific!

Unbelievable, and Nancy Pelosi and the Woman's March organizers were connected with it? Crazy!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Those who have one foot off of the Trump train only need to watch CNN. This weekend, the fake news network will be pushing the "Trump launched the strike early, to deflect from his mounting trouble with his lawyer, Michael Cohen. To push that out of the headlines." They've started pushing this narrative already tonight.

CNN is always a sure-fire CURE for any "Trump doubt" amongst Patriots.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

One is labeled a 'Scientific Research Center

Well the MIC/Trump/France/UK can't make it look like they think we're totally gullible and call it a Chemical manufacturing company.

Reminds me of that Nigerian yellowcake before the invasion of Iraq

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I read it in MSM - they really have signs above the buildings pointing that they're chem-factories and scientific research centres - therefore must be true.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

There is not a pull out from Syria. They are attacking. The alignment is the same as it has always been. Attacking Sryia is deep state agenda and it looks Trump is playing the same game and if that is the case we need to call it for what it is. Q holds no mustard!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

This Syrian strike just shows how ridiculous this whole Q thing is

We will see how it all pans out but this may well be the case. We all know that the attack in Sryia was a false flag and if that flase flag is being used to carry out attacks in Sryia tnen it looks like Trumps fights for deep state agenda. Time will certainly tell. I have always said you can define what is happening by the fall of the fruits and this now appears to be happening. I very much hope to be wrong. Its peace we need. Not more war.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I heard two of the targets...supposed chem storage facilities in Homs...were the same recently struck by Israel.

I think there is more going on with these targets than we're being told.

Was the Israeli strike not successful?...or are we really striking a moving target in the area?

what do you mean successful are you really buying this. Assad has the overwhelming support of his people. The USA was about to pull out. You really think he at that moment decided to use chemical wepons on his own people to give the cartel a good excuse to bomb the country.

It stinks of a false flag event and it certainly looks likes like Trump is nothing more than a deepstate puppet. Thats what is looks like. Adlease be truthfull and call it for it is.

We now live in revealing times. If Trump continues in Syria then it is very evident that the agenda has not changedl

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 0bserver1
Whether the deep state cancer spread to Europe or came from Europe it needs to beFully excised for us to have a quality life.

The head of the prymid is not Europe. To answer you question locate the one country the USA is always submisive too. The one country that gets more aid from the USA than all other countries combined. The one country that gets unwavering political support regardless of breaking international law.

Who has their intelligent service men arrested on 911 and then later released. Who orchestrated the bombing of the US Navy intelligence killing 34 crew members. Who ahead of the US just bombed Sryia. Who has been offering air support to ISIS.

Wakey wakey

Do you really not know where the head of the deep state is.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I knew somehow, only I wouldn't want to believe it that much . Because I thought they would have learned after WW2 that being the agressor eventually leads to historical repetitions.

Darkness will now fall soon upon the Earth they've waited for the outcome I think.

That's why the sun goes dark as to your question and reply to one of the members here had noticed and his observations were right.

I think we have to embrace ourselves for what's coming soon I think.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'm hearing Hezbollah HQ in northern Homs has also been taken out by cruise missiles.

This is looking a lot like a coordinated effort to flush out Clown/ISIS forces...Thinking they would begin an offensive while US/UK/FR engaged Assad.
I'm reading that during the strike, Assad's forces were concurrently engaging flushed out ISIS forces.
edit on 14-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Thats a slap to the face of Iran by Potus and his war machine that has Iran as a future target

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Thats a slap to the face of Iran by Potus and his war machine that has Iran as a future target

The Mullahs in Iran will be overthrown by their own people by the end of the year. We won't hit Iran, as we don't want to interfere with the upcoming regime change in Iran.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well this is all beyond crazy and bottom line is we don't know the moving parts behind this.

Q let's us think we are seeing inside a bit and we are but only what they want us to see.

Its obvious to me that Israel is leading the way here behind the scenes. As they always do.

I'm not so completely convinced as some people are that Israel is all encompassed evil.

I think they are more the ruler of things, the deepstate that Q has been referring to ...the ones we are battling is a different picture.

Don't get me wrong, I have said all along every agency, government, religion etc. Has bad in it.

Either way good or bad Israel has far more power than anyone ever can see in the open.

I hope there is some good in there, my gut always tells me there is.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Still no ICBM's inbound. Weird. All i heard Trump would start WW3 since his election.

They probably bombed McStain's building and his goons.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
My theory: Assad/Russia/US/UK/FR were running a coordinated effort to mop up McCain/Clown/ISIS forces responsible for the chemical attack.

US/UK/FR flushes them out...Assad's forces are waiting for them...as their chem weapons are destroyed.
edit on 14-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Can you link that news blast page again? I think you did once before...is it from twitter?

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join