It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Could well be, would make so much more sense to work with Russia to clear out Syria instead of the circus that has been going on there for years.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't understand the thinking of some who are saying because of this Syria strike that Q is fake or Q has misled everyone. I don't understand how you come to this conclusion.

Where did Q say everything was going to be rainbows & unicorns in fluffy snowflake land?

I've been following Q from the beginning and have never thought this way.
It's common knowledge that Q is military intelligence right. With the pertinent word being "military". Did you really think that the military was going to throw fluffy bunny grenades?

You have to break a few eggs to make a delicious omelet.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Mouaz Moustafa a guest on Faux News right now

He just said (blah blah blah) "and i think its the rigth thing for US national interests".

He's reading Fox's teleprompter!

I cannot believe he is on FOX!!!!

So this guy who is the lead into regime changes always has now flipped sides?

What a waffle. He's obviously company.

So now he's a whitehat? ( not white helmet like his buddies)

So now are we going to see him flip the agenda he has been pushing for years regarding ousting Assad?

Interesting for cetain.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Could well be, would make so much more sense to work with Russia to clear out Syria instead of the circus that has been going on there for years.

Up until now, it was a stalemate...with Clown/ISIS hunkered down with chemical weapons in Homs.
US want's to leave Syria...but can't until ISIS is eradicated.
Assad/Russia wants both ISIS, chem weapons and US out of Syria too.

US/UK/FR strike where Assad/Russia cannot.
Assad's forces are waiting on the ground to clean up the scattering ISIS/Clown forces.

Chem weapons destroyed/ISIS/Clowns destroyed.
US can leave with ISIS/Clowns finally removed from their last strongholds.
Assad can consolidate his victory and stabilize.
Russia keeps it's naval base.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

My take on it is not that I am against military intervention.

It's just that the repeating agenda of intervening in other countries to insert "a democratic" ruler
is said to be deep state agenda.

Q has said Trump won't follow that same path.

Is it really true that the so many past presidents are deep state connected and motivated to follow this agenda?

I mean it still suits America more now to have someone in there they can control. America and all the many others.

Anyway I think that's why people are pissed about this military intervention, not with intervention entirely.

I am surely not speaking for everyone.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Anyway I think that's why people are pissed about this military intervention, not with intervention entirely.

I understand what you are saying and that is definitely sensible reasoning.

I should have been more clear. In my previous post, I was actually referring to some of the hysterical responses and posts from last night. Not only here on ATS but elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

My question is... Who exactly are these left over "ISIS clowns".

I mean if we look at how they were created.

Then do we REALLY think there is no connection to US Israeli pipeline to top of government?

Are they being attacked and caprued or just recalled?

This hopefully has the outcome of I guess leaving Assad and stabilizing the country. Perhaps Trump will get to pull out and "mission Syria" is done.

Then Trump goes on to complete what he is after getting done. It floors me that he could actually have that much power and influence.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
We know from that one twitter study Trump watches Fox all day, and his tweets reflect that.

But apparently he isnt watching Tucker Carlson (about the only one on there he ought to be watching):

I follow Tucker and Hannity shows regularly this is an commercial that airs during the shows often. I have not seen a commercial like this before for a corporation to have a religious theme.

Both shows gain a lot of their subject matters from these threads slowly moving the public forward to what we know as true. Good vs Evil

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Yes I was asleep or I probably would have been more hysterical because the press and news releases were designed to make people feel hysterical, I think.

So when the dust clears everyone can say "oh jeez that wasnt so bad." Now everything everyone wanted is accomplished.

Kind of a win win for all involved.

What does it all really mean?

We are still sheep.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: CoramDeo

We have no idea how many bad actors are still present in Syria. Could be that Trump is targetting them instead. I sure as hell don't trust any MSM source right now.

Wow! Just wow!

So I guess those new shiny smart bombs were targeting bad actors

Q is either Stephen Miller or the Far right press allowed into the White House by Presdident Trumps team

It’s a political online smear campaign tactic similar to the one used so effectively in the election, and has no place on ATS

This Syrian strike just shows how ridiculous this whole Q thing is

Has to be relatively easy to find out who this is, and it ain’t trump!

The picture taken out a plane window on Potus trip over in the Far East
The picture of Trumps inner team ( some sacked) grinning in Q formation ( who took photo)
Those Trump tweets that are close, who was near him then and had the phone

For ages now you Q people have been correctly calling out Syria chemical attack as lies, just like the last time and now after this attack you are still clutching to this alternative reality game you are playing so desperate that it won’t end

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Does anyone really expect us to believe that there are rebel forces operating in that theatre against both Russia, Syria and the US?

All by themselves out there with no higher support?

Who is supporting them?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Does anyone really expect us to believe that there are rebel forces operating in that theatre against both Russia, Syria and the US?

Who is supporting them?

Iran?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Could be. Also Al Qaeda I guess has a presence. Its just that they didn't get to where they were without serious help.

The fact that they are still there at all is suspicious, could be that Trump, or whoever is holding the purse strings, has cut them and they are on their last dying breath. Chemical attack being their last hail mary. Lets hope so.

I have no real idea here just spitballing!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

a reply to: LurkNoMore

Can you link that news blast page again? I think you did once before...is it from twitter?

Added an extra account that will lead to many others.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Follow the BLOODLINES

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Lol yes. I know but which ones!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

This whole thread should be in RATS to keep people like you away from the boards

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Israel Grants Oil Rights in Syria to Murdoch and Rothschild

Who else is connected to this?

twitter

You can find more info on the chan #1035443

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Who is supporting them?

As suggested...Iran.
I believe it was actually the Israeli strike that hit the Hezbollah HQ in Homs (target of opportunity)....I also believe it was no coincidence their HQ was located so close to the Chem weapons storage facilities.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Why always so hostile bruh?

We are all here seeking the truth no?

All constructive opinions welcome...right?

Peace love and light!

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join