It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks Russia is going to respond?

People seem way to comfortable that this is over.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So my son just woke me up and said the strike was an all out assault. My stomach dropped. Lost all hope. Could someone give me the short story. I don't want to lose hope in Trump, but I need the truth.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Mouaz Moustafa a guest on Faux News right now

He just said (blah blah blah) "and i think its the rigth thing for US national interests".

He's reading Fox's teleprompter!

edit on 14-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

So my son just woke me up and said the strike was an all out assault. My stomach dropped. Lost all hope. Could someone give me the short story. I don't want to lose hope in Trump, but I need the truth.

Not really an all out assault, 100 missles, some planes dropped some ordinance, around 10 supposed chem weapon manufacture and delivery targets.

But Russia has said there will be a response.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What Q is telling us in his last drop is that it was the least possible outcome to their desire to start a war and even a war with Russia, so Trump warned Russia off and allowed it to play itself out as a "one shot" deal (Mattis) in the most measured way possible, yet with double the total ordinances and they even hit the same site that the Israelis did, with someone wondering if there were moving targets in and around that facility. Not necessarily.

Now, hopefully, we can go back to the grand puzzle solution, which is both hideously complex and simple both at the same time and that is what Trump and Q are angling for, a multifaceted PEACE where the price and the cost of winning the peace, for all involved, is PEACE itself as the basis for a lasting mutual prosperity and rebuilding of Syria (less a few factories and buildings).

When it happens, the big deal, then we're off to the races and I think that Trump and his old lawyer (they killed his client priviledge, which is unconstituional making everthing they took, tainted, Dershowitz is right about that even if he did fly the Lolita express) are going to be ok. To make his personal lawyer the scapegoat, so unfair. I hope he doesn't turn.

After my ranting - I think we're in good shape and that all is well that ends well and begins anew, well.

God bless! be blessed and bless others,

Ankh

edit on 14-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I saw a post about "moving targets".

That's what they said to get US into Iraq, the mobile chem weapons labs. Fancy diagrams and everything the DOD provided. Colen Powell at the UN.

Turned out it was provided by a character, like an Iraq citizen version of the Mouaz Moustafa character thats on Faux. Textbook. Total farce.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Am I the only one that thinks Russia is going to respond?

People seem way to comfortable that this is over.

I am comfortable that it's over.

Side deal. Big deals in the works, like the removal of sanctions, amended Iran deal, NK, pullout from Syria, who knows maybe even an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal at the end of it all - a new order that's not based on Iran's ambitions, or Israel's Yinon Plan to balkanize the region in order to retain dominance.

A new type of thinking and imagination is required. What Trump calls "smart".

Therefore, Trump desperately needs our support, now more than ever, even if at some level he doesn't deserve it for playing by the old handbook, which Macron was delighted to jump in on, along with May of the UK.

Trump is now painfully and keenly aware of his connection with and the need for the support of, us.

Ok Q, you got me back (let's hope this isn't a scene from "Wall Street"). Trust POTUS, and continue to support him.

You could feel the weight of the Trump train shift because so many people moved to the edge with this Syria thing.

Where we go one we go all.

Ankhmorepork

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Uh oh. Looks like MSNBC got caught with their pants down.

From Twitter:

Hey @MSNBC, the video you just broadcast as being from today's #SyriaStrikes in Damascus was actually filmed in the Ukrainian city of Luhansk over three years ago.

Here's what aired tonight:

And this was from March of 2015

Now why would they air old and false footage when there's plenty of media on site in Syria??

edit on 14-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Oops

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Whats becoming clear from hanging out in here is many people hungry for "change". And thats good!

But regarding Trump, I sense this hurried angst for him to the be end game in that struggle.

He's just a stepping stone. When his opposition are wrong correct them. When he is right cheer him. And when he's wrong let it be known. The situation wouldnt be so damned if only all flock did the same regarding their leaders.

The Great Struggle itself we're only just beginning to taste it. It wont be over, unless its lost, in one presidency. Its going to define our species in our lifetimes. And it always will this entire Century. If Homo sapiens survive it, on the current trajectory not looking so good.

All the stuff that gets talked about on the TV, are only little battles, at best, in our context. This whole thing Trump vs. MSM etc, it isnt the war. His presidency itself, in the best case scenario, is only a battle in The Great Struggle.............................

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

That is a little better than the warmongering he reported. Not convinced yet. Is there a vid of of Trumps speech he said he saw. He listens to Alex Jones and i am nor a fan, never listen. Think I won't sleep if there is not some rational explanation.

At the moment fearing someone got to Trump.

Sorry, I was asleep and not keeping up. Need the facts.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Maybe the missiles were so "smart" that they flew on by then out into the ocean or kept striking the same target over and over again needlessly and there just wasn't enough footage.

There'll be some rubble somewhere of course, but not the kind of damage we would expect to see. A message?

I still am aware that people almost certainly died, perhaps many of them, like 100?

We'll see in a day or two.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Man. I really wish we'd all stop being dicked around. We get puzzles, riddles and guessing games while who knows what's really going on. We can't depend on the news, that's for sure.

Sorry for the rant, but I've about had it.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

All the stuff that gets talked about on the TV, are only little battles, at best, in our context. This whole thing Trump vs. MSM etc, it isnt the war. His presidency itself, in the best case scenario, is only a battle in The Great Struggle.............................

That's the right context yes, and Trump if he isn't a servant leader who keeps on praying, then he'll lose, but it's almost irrelevant compared to the The Great Awakening on a longer term trajectory.

And we ain't seen nuth'n yet, really.

Should be interesting times.

But as to this Syria attack by the US Military (with France and Britain secondarily), it's already over I'll bet, while the tension and drama is used to bring about a new deal that resolves the Hegelian Dialectic "Strategy" of Tension on the Grand Chessboard, while all kinds of people die needlessly in the midst of it all.

Mutual lasting sustained prosperity, for mutual lasting sustained PEACE.

A global peace deal is what's really needed.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

So you're all for Trump cleaning house in any and all other countries internal affairs? Never mind about those countries electing their leaders whatever by voting. Sounds like you caught some Watergate disease from your Nixon memory lane travels. Just imagine those billions wasted interfering on other countries affairs over the last 100 years. You might have affordable health care and not have to rely on tips ie pay a living wage.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Yeah I'm catching up to these things already and already feeling much better. Phew!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

It was wham-bam and out of there. An efficient, coordinated attack by USA/France/UK. By Monday, the Media (and ATS) will be back to political mudslinging as usual. I'm hoping that President Trump will say that our Troops will still be out of Syria in 6 months.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Yeah I'm catching up to these things already and already feeling much better. Phew!

Yep.. this was just something for positive entry in future history books. "On April 13th 2018, the US/UK/France took the moral high-ground, in an attempt to stop Asaad from using Chemical weapons against his own people. In a coordinated attack on his Chemical weapons facilities, these countries..."

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
We know from that one twitter study Trump watches Fox all day, and his tweets reflect that.

But apparently he isnt watching Tucker Carlson (about the only one on there he ought to be watching):

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It was wham-bam and out of there. An efficient, coordinated attack by USA/France/UK. By Monday, the Media (and ATS) will be back to political mudslinging as usual. I'm hoping that President Trump will say that our Troops will still be out of Syria in 6 months.
I had to. We all know it's wham bam thankyou ma'am.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: CoramDeo

We have no idea how many bad actors are still present in Syria. Could be that Trump is targetting them instead. I sure as hell don't trust any MSM source right now.

Wow! Just wow!

So I guess those new shiny smart bombs were targeting bad actors

Q is either Stephen Miller or the Far right press allowed into the White House by Presdident Trumps team

It’s a political online smear campaign tactic similar to the one used so effectively in the election, and has no place on ATS

This Syrian strike just shows how ridiculous this whole Q thing is

Has to be relatively easy to find out who this is, and it ain’t trump!

The picture taken out a plane window on Potus trip over in the Far East
The picture of Trumps inner team ( some sacked) grinning in Q formation ( who took photo)
Those Trump tweets that are close, who was near him then and had the phone

For ages now you Q people have been correctly calling out Syria chemical attack as lies, just like the last time and now after this attack you are still clutching to this alternative reality game you are playing so desperate that it won’t end

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join