It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Military Moon Base Probably Actually Exists

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Sorry I haven't had a chance to keep up the last few pages, and I noticeably haven't been responding.

Normally with any thread I get I try to respond to nearly everyone so I've dropped off a lot here for maybe a week - 2 weeks now.

I'm totally embroiled in an alternate reality (my messed up life) lol.

Thank you very much though.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

No problem man, you mentioned that you were dealing with IRL issues so I tried to keep it going and at least somewhat answer the extremely good questions skeptical people were asking.

I'm sure I frustrated the hell out of them with my refusal to be specific about things, but I was just trying to be intellectually honest and frankly that left me having to say i don't know to almost all of them.

The secret fuel that might exist which I was referring to is basically a silicon based liquid fuel which reacts and burns both oxygen and nitrogen!

Now if you look at the composition of our atmosphere by percentage, something that uses nitrogen instead of oxygen in combustion is going to be capable of pretty phenomenal power densities.

Now unfortunately this fuel has one pretty glaring technical deficiency. That being that shorter chain molecules of this silicon based hydrocarbon analog are ridiculously unstable and tend to detonate at random.

So yes you have this awesome potential fuel with phenomenal energy content, but you have to figure out how to synthesize it extremely precisely with literally none of the shorter chain length molecules in them. With hydrocarbons this isn't an issue.

The lore behind all this goes that the Nazis were developing this stuff but kept blowing up. Post war paperclip happens and project silver bug etc end up way the hell out in the middle of nowhere Western Canada... (Somewhere people won't notice the frequent explosions and you can police up the debris from your destroyed prototypes without prying eyes)

Now assuming that you did close in on workable solutions and didn't want the other side to know... Well the avrocar fiasco would probably be a pretty good way to do the hiding. (Also if you look at the avrocar's museum career, you'd almost start to wonder if maybe it didn't have WAY MORE significance than a failed prototype should)

Ok so what's the problem with any of this and why would you be reluctant to bring it up?

Because it's intimately tied with the whole nazi wunderwaffe genre and crowd who I frankly do not trust even a little bit if they're the only sources on something.

And on this thing, there's enough other tantalizing tidbits and etc Out there surrounding it that it can't be dismissed out of hand. That said, there's also not nearly enough of these tidbits and etc out there to fully counteract the taint on the subject that the initial stories coming out of the wunderwaffe woo factory rightfully imposes on the subject.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I would assume that there is a difference between the progress of civilian technology and military technology.

Say, Military would easily be about 20 to 70 years ahead in term of technologies in various areas. So over time, military sending some soft disclosure to civilian sectors in the areas such as medical or computer science.

Its been an interesting read took me about 2 hours to get through all this
(munching popcorn off course
)

Regarding communication from the moon to earth if doing "secretly" can easily be doing a pinpoint communication to nearest military satellite and relay it to other military satellites until it reaches to a base at earth. (speculative of course)

So a military lunar base is quite plausible and it doesn't have to be using ancient rocket technology since it doesn't make sense to me, when our civilisation is progressing in a breakneck speed in the various area of technology such as computers, medical and infrastructure related and we still use rocket science

- V -

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

What a lot of BS the Moon is the most watched object in the night sky, anything going there would be seen also consider how long it took to build the ISS and how many nations had to help.

No bases plain & simple.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It is definitely real, NSArchives;
NSArchive

USArmy;
Lunar Outpost

121page EBB Moon PDF
Project Horizon

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Love those links, the third one is almost a blueprint on how to do it, not sure I have the budget currently though

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Space program was filled with ex-nazi's fact, nazi's developed alternate forms of flying (saucers at that) fact (secret of the bell.) Hidden space program has been existence for a long time. Supply and transport problems solved. Read about Admiral Byrd's Antartica mission it will clue you in on a lot of the missing tech that has been in existence at least since WW2. Great thread btw gonna go sleep of my adult beverage now.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

It is definitely real, NSArchives;
NSArchive

USArmy;
Lunar Outpost

121page EBB Moon PDF
Project Horizon

Synchronicity?

Your post coincides with this blog post made this week, which explains just how crazy the idea of large military bases that would be in full view of everyone with a telescope is, and how the original plans to build such bases were abandoned.

dorkmission.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Read about Admiral Byrd's Antartica mission it will clue you in on a lot of the missing tech that has been in existence at least since WW2.

What version the real one or the conspiracy nut version

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Viperion

Say, Military would easily be about 20 to 70 years ahead in term of technologies in various areas.

Who invented the very public airplane? Civilians or military?

Who was the leading pioneers in early rocketry? Military or Civilians?

Who invented TV broadcasting? Civilians or the military?

Who invented radio broadcasting? Military or Civilians?

Who is creating cutting edge hologram technology? The military or Civilians?

Most of the research that lead up to the creation of the nuclear bomb and nuclear theory was from the open exchange of information by civilians.

Most major technologies that are utilized by the military is derived from very open and published Civilian research. What the military can do is pursue very expensive technology in its infancy while that technology becomes mainstream.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
not sure if posted but that nasa pic is worth a look (pic under the guys arm) www.nasa.gov...
edit on 24-4-2019 by thecanadianbeaver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thecanadianbeaver

why ?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

UFO nuts got all giddy about the image because they thought is showed an unwittingly revealed alien base. In fact the image shows a grid marked where the LCROSS probe impacted.

www.nasa.gov...

www.metabunk.org...

and there's a link on that page to an ATS discussion of it too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Both

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
NASA admits only low earth orbit is possible with current knowledge but hey who cares? cos with a little bit of knowledge & whole lotta BELIEF anything is possible, the moon check were going soon!, bases planned ready to go!, Mars Ditto! Woo Hoo! the opposite of Know'in is believ'in & that's what we at NASA is achiev'in. Jump aboard the crazy train, Arthur C Clarke's driving! yee-ha!

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Lol nice one
a reply to: nonspecificuser

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecificuser
NASA admits only low earth orbit is possible with current knowledge

Absolutely false. Firstly, people do like to throw in "admits" is if someone has held a hot poker to their faces, secondly they have never ever said that. Oh there are lots of dishonest youtubers who like to take things out of context and misquote people and use words they don't understand, but no-one from any space organisation ever (least of all the agency that actually did it) has ever said " we can't get out of LEO". There are many many spacecraft out there that have left Earth orbit, why do you think it's impossible to add life support? Please don't reply demonstrating a lack of understanding about radiation in space.

but hey who cares? cos with a little bit of knowledge

not a little bit, a lot, acquired over decades of experience, research, and actually sending vehicles (with or without astronauts or other life forms) outside LEO.

& whole lotta BELIEF anything is possible, the moon check were going soon!, bases planned ready to go!, Mars Ditto! Woo Hoo! the opposite of Know'in is believ'in & that's what we at NASA is achiev'in. Jump aboard the crazy train, Arthur C Clarke's driving! yee-ha!

Money, not belief or knowledge, is the only limiting factor. The Chinese are doing the driving.
edit on 28/4/2019 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecificuser
NASA admits only low earth orbit is possible with current knowledge but hey who cares? cos with a little bit of knowledge & whole lotta BELIEF anything is possible, the moon check were going soon!, bases planned ready to go!, Mars Ditto! Woo Hoo! the opposite of Know'in is believ'in & that's what we at NASA is achiev'in. Jump aboard the crazy train, Arthur C Clarke's driving! yee-ha!

Have a look here this video is the one the NASA hoax nuts quote from.

Near the starts he says at around 30seconds it can send Astronauts deeper into space than Astronauts have gone before, he also says before they send Astronauts on Orion they have to test it's systems. The path shown through the VA belts is different from Apollo the craft also has lots of control systems aboard, Apollo main systems were on the ground due to the size of computers back then.
edit on 9-5-2019 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Sup Advisor!

Sorry everyone I've been disappeared by nefarious forces the last 3 months! *True story, unbelievable nightmare, will talk about it later - all that matters is that I'm here now, mostly safe, have a severe spinal injury though.

Anyways, it's cool to see that people started posting a few times in at least one of my old threads!

Yall will not believe the insanity I just went through since April 13th. Omg....

Thank GOD I'm alive and here now. Omg I'm sooooooooo thankful.
I Love all of you so much!!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
wish you a speedy recovery

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join