It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U S. To Expel 60 Russian Diplomats In Response To Nerve Agent Attack.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
News just coming in. The U.S. is expelling 60 Russian Diplomats and closing the Russian Consulate in Seattle as a response to the Nerve Agent Incident in The U.K. a few weeks ago.

Nice to see our friends are in unison with us.

Germany and France are also expelling Russian Diplomats for the same reason.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
And this war keeps getting colder...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yeah lets start WWIII ...Russia so bad! Who needs diplomats anyway. Humanity is stupid and will never learn. I want to see SATAN II in action.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

The globalist super-team is closing down the doors on Putin's face.

I'm still waiting for proofs that Russia performed the attack tough...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Wasn't it proved that Russia didn't produce the nerve agent?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I though trump was just Putin's tool?

Ah well. Once step closer to the party of peace getting the world war they have been clamoring for.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Who needs that many anyway?

Were they all russian or just dem lobbyists?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

The globalist super-team is closing down the doors on Putin's face. I'm still waiting for proofs that Russia performed the attack tough...
Well according to Probable and Highly Likley The Russians done it .Those two guys show up a lot in the news but their friend Factual is usually missing . I guess tptb have to go with them for what ever reason .

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Expel more. They simply come and spread Putin's agenda. a reply to: alldaylong

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Since i posted the OP, it has now been updated.

In the US, 48 of the envoys to be expelled are said to be based at the Russian embassy in Washington andthe others are at the UN in New York.

i wasn't aware that U.N. personnel could be expelled. Can anyone confirm that this is so?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

MoA has a good piece up "Russian Scientists Explain 'Novichok' - High Time For Britain To Come Clean (Updated) " www.moonofalabama.org...

A week ago we asked if 'Novichok' poisons are real. The answer is now in: It is 'yes' and 'no'. Several Russian scientist now say that they once researched and developed lethal poisons but they assert that other countries can and have copied these. 'Novichok', they say, is a just western propaganda invention. They see the British accusations as a cynical plot against Russia. The people who push the 'Novichok' accusations have political and commercial interests.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

if putin said Russia had nothing to do with it, then we should believe him, because - "putin is a great guy, hes a great leader, i respect him"....

..... who do I sound like?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Well there is no evidence. And now not even cooperation or diplomacy. Putin might reconsider his strategy he went from our friends in the west , to let them eat their own poison already. I can't blame him with several attacks on his live by CIA and friends. At some point he and many other generals will break. Russia going to war , not a pretty sight.
But in the end the globalists will win and humanity will loose.

Alive in the 80's , cold war and now after a few decades still cold war. Humanity can solve the problem but has to realize that the controlled west and ost media are the real enemy of the people. On political level there are no solutions only problems. Problems that will eventually destroy this beautifull planet...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Yeah lets start WWIII ...Russia so bad! Who needs diplomats anyway. Humanity is stupid and will never learn. I want to see SATAN II in action.

If they did use a nerve agent, than yes they are bad.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
But Trump got permission from Putin first, because some people still have to believe the myth that Putin controls Trump.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: frenchfries

The globalist super-team is closing down the doors on Putin's face.

I'm still waiting for proofs that Russia performed the attack tough...

I'm still waiting for proof myself.It seems expel first,ask questions later.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Subtle ... Think about the word 'they' in this context. All 78 russians are bad except igor and Nathasha...

People need an object/person to hate
Diplomacy is about getting constructive solutions. UK throws out the options this because russia is bad ? Even risks a war. That tells me one thing globalists are controlling the MP pussies and even worse the diplomacy.Heading to WWIII at warp speed.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: alldaylong

if putin said Russia had nothing to do with it, then we should believe him, because - "putin is a great guy, hes a great leader, i respect him"....

..... who do I sound like?

You sound like another establishment supporting member of the party of peace.

Who are willing to take the warmongers word as gospel without any proof at all in the pursuit of nation building.

But you are right, being lied to about veitnam, afghanistan, iraq, libya, syria, and many more countries is no big deal, and we should be willing to go to war because these same people tell us Russia killed some guy using easily traced methods back to them.

We don't need to see proof, just drop the bombs already!

And besides, 17 Russia trolls stole the election using Pokemon, so for that alone we need to bomb the hell out of Russia.
edit on 26-3-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Germany: 4 diplomats exiled.

What is this nonsense with the numbers? Does someone throw some dices?

Stupid crap. There are really no evidences, just indications. But hey, lets kick some Russians out, those commies had it coming, right?

Stupid stupid stupid. Instead of working together, it is always just drawing lines in the sand - "this is mine, and that there be yours, but I do no like you!" Aggressive stances seems to be all there is in global politics right now.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Scary world we're living in, man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join