It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U S. To Expel 60 Russian Diplomats In Response To Nerve Agent Attack.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah you have a hell of a way of showing it. You hate the USA. You hate everything about it. You think we're murderes like putin. You think we cheat like russia. You think we do what they did to our election and you think we manufacture nerve gas and use it to incriminate your mother russia. That is what can be gleaned from the sum of your posts so please don't try to convince me you love the USA.

(post by the2ofusr1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It´s so ridicolous, no evidence for anything needed anymore in the west.

And coincidences, they are just coincidences. That´s why nobody tells you about them. Remember all the coincidences since 9/11, where "exercises" of our "protectors were to find at or near every terror act or mass shooting?

A NATO chemical warfare exercise in Salisbury ended at march the 4th, exactly the day the Skripals got allegedly poisoned with one of the most toxic warfare agents worldwide, and allegedly still live:

"It climaxes with a full-scale exercise involving government and industry scientists and more than 300 military personnel, including the RAF Regiment and the RM Band Service – *casualty treatment* was a key part of the *Salisbury* Plain exercise."
www.royalnavy.mod.uk...

But hey, nothing to notice here, go to sleep again, it´s just another coincidence.

And btw, quo vadis, who profits politically from the Salisbury incident in the (by the NATO west) renewed cold war, since it happened?

Russia/Putin or the anglo-american ruled NATO west???

edit on 26 3 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 26 3 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
60 Spies-Spooks-Intel Operatives. Masquerading as diplomats, like CNN masquerades as a "news" network.
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

60 Diplomats from the US.
We also expelled 12 Russian diplomats assigned to the UN.
Russian consulate in Seattle shut down.

About 12 NATO countries have also begun expelling Russian diplomats.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah you have a hell of a way of showing it. You hate the USA. You hate everything about it. You think we're murderes like putin. You think we cheat like russia. You think we do what they did to our election and you think we manufacture nerve gas and use it to incriminate your mother russia. That is what can be gleaned from the sum of your posts so please don't try to convince me you love the USA.

As usual, you offer nothing of substance.

You are a good little follower of the establishment. We know, we know, anyone who dares to question the official narrative that we must go to war with russia must be an anti american.

You keep cheering for war and bleating like a sheep the talking points of your masters, and Ill keep dealing in facts.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

edit on 3262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I'm not cheering for war. You are so far off base you're out of the ball park.
Keep pretending you even understand me. I'll keep laughing .

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Well gee thanks!

Well as you said, it would be absurd to think the US has done things like interfere in elections.

Aside from its instigation of coups and alliances with right-wing juntas, Washington sought to more subtly influence elections in all corners of the world. And so did Moscow. Political scientist Dov Levin calculates that the “two powers intervened in 117 elections around the world from 1946 to 2000 — an average of once in every nine competitive elections.”

In the late 1940s, the newly established CIA cut its teeth in Western Europe, pushing back against some of the continent's most influential leftist parties and labor unions. In 1948, the United States propped up Italy's centrist Christian Democrats and helped ensure their electoral victory against a leftist coalition, anchored by one of the most powerful communist parties in Europe. CIA operatives gave millions of dollars to their Italian allies and helped orchestrate what was then an unprecedented, clandestine propaganda campaign: This included forging documents to besmirch communist leaders via fabricated sex scandals, starting a mass letter-writing campaign from Italian Americans to their compatriots, and spreading hysteria about a Russian takeover and the undermining of the Catholic Church.

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />
See unlike you, I am unwilling to lie or ignore facts because they dont fit my narrative.

But please, go on tellingf me how the US has never interfered in another countries elections.

I guess had the US used pokemon go, then you would have taken it seriously.
edit on Mon Mar 26 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

There are many who see the bs and there are many who propagate it

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I offered my opinion. That's got plenty of substance. No matter what you think. Lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I offered my opinion. That's got plenty of substance. No matter what you think. Lol.

Your opinion is not based in reality.

You said among other things, that it was ridiculous to suggest the US meddled in other elections like the russians.

This is not reality, and ignores facts.

Yet you didnt stop there, you went on to say that anyone who looked at reality and didnt ignore it like you must hate America.

It is pure demagoguery.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'd suggest you look into false flags participated in by not only our own government, but some of our allies and their cooperation over the course of history. I'd send a link, but figured I'd let you shatter your own reality.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You hate the USA. You hate everything about it. You think we're murderes like putin. You think we cheat like russia. You think we do what they did to our election and you think we manufacture nerve gas and use it to incriminate your mother russia. That is what can be gleaned from the sum of your posts so please don't try to convince me you love the USA.

Well, the truth is the truth.

I am proud of my country... the one who became an economic powerhouse and world military superpower in a scant 200 years. The one who ended two World Wars. the one who developed the most terrible weapons of destruction known to mankind, and who refused to use them as a means of land-grabbing.

The one who has had leaders commit murder on occasions too numerous to mention. The one who has interfered in nations across the globe, setting up such powers as Osama bin Laden, Muhammad Reza Shah, and Saddam Hussein to ensure our financial status in the world. The one who developed the first chemical and biological weapons, before banning them. The one who tried desperately to commit genocide on the native Indians, and who turned the dogs of war on their own people.

Truth is truth. Patriotism does not require falsehood or ignorance of past wrongs; patriotism simply requires sufficient love for country to want it to be better.

Now...

Not a single person posting in this thread knows what is going on with the allegations of Russian poisoning. Not one. If, by some miracle of luck, that statement is false, then someone in this thread is guilty of treason for leaking state secrets. I'll grant the benefit of the doubt that such is not the case. But that means all of our posts are made in ignorance. I can think of nothing more foolhardy than launching a war against another country without two things: provable actions that threaten national security to such a degree that war becomes the only way to assure survival, and a reasonable belief we could win. War is not about some grand honor of defeating the evil in the enemy; war is about people you and i know dying horribly on a battlefield in a strange land, without even the comfort of knowing anyone around them.

I do not believe anyone even understands the horrors of war anymore... and that is a horror itself. It leads to calls for war-like actions without understanding the consequences.

We need to drop the rhetoric and wait to see how things develop. Expelling diplomats is a time-honored way of expressing discontent with actions... that is far preferable to dropping boom-booms.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced. Bickering and name-calling is NOT debating!!!!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
related to OP :

The Australian government is now considering following suit and expelling two diplomats.

Australia considers expelling diplomats in response to Salisbury poisoning

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
also related to op ;

so who exactly in the us is coming up with this decision ?

the linked bbc article does not describe the process of making this decision , or who has announced it ? . Article implicates the state dept at the end of the article but obama made the decision to expell 35 in january 2016 .
Is being reported on tv news as 'the US' ? Who's that then exactly

What are the precedents? In 1986, US President Ronald Reagan expelled 80 Cold War-era Russian diplomats. In 2016, the Obama administration expelled 35 Russian diplomats in response to the alleged hacking of the US Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton campaign during the 2016 presidential election, accusations Moscow denied. Senior US officials told the Associated Press that Russia had an estimated 100 intelligence officials at its diplomatic posts in the US, suggesting that dozens will still be left in the country. However, the diplomats working at the UN were described by the US State Department as "intelligence operatives", suggesting it is looking to hamper more than just administrational work.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I though trump was just Putin's tool?

Ah well. Once step closer to the party of peace getting the world war they have been clamoring for.

I think the Republican party can hardly be called a party of peace.

Or are you alluding to the party that is NOT in power in the WH, in the Senate or in Congress, having the power to start a war? Because that would be some gymnastics there to shift blame to those who are in every way opposition currently.

And just so we're square on how I feel... there are no parties of war or parties of peace. The Republicans and the Democrats are the exact same thing once you follow the money... which is what we all should be doing. Playing word games and shifting blame from those one supports isn't going to help anyone.

This whole charade of a system needs to come down. Both sides.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join