It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U S. To Expel 60 Russian Diplomats In Response To Nerve Agent Attack.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: GramblerLets see your proof this murder was done by the russians land is another example of their bad behavior.

Oh that's right, you have none, just the word of other countries that have committed bad behavior.

this.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

No

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

What interest do you have in Russia being innocent? Why is that important to you?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
[Lets see your proof this murder was done by the russians and is another example of their bad behavior.

Why not wait for proof. It's a complex investigation, and unlike trash TV such criminal investigations take time. The fact that countries seem to be siding with the UK demonstrates that what has been shown is compelling.

Read the Litvinenko Inquiry to see how these investigations are conducted. I think we will see a similar inquiry.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Don't over dramatize it.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

[Lets see your proof this murder was done by the russians and is another example of their bad behavior.

Why not wait for proof. It's a complex investigation, and unlike trash TV such criminal investigations take time. The fact that countries seem to be siding with the UK demonstrates that what has been shown is compelling.

Read the Litvinenko Inquiry to see how these investigations are conducted. I think we will see a similar inquiry.

Wait for proof?

Is that what kicking out diplomats and publicly saying they are guilty is?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I say we take a look at all the people in power that would benefit from a war with Russia before just blaming Russia for the attack. Where is the absolute proof Russia had anything to do with this? I'm tired of my country being pushed into unjustified wars. How about we let the UK deal with their own problem, just like any/all of our other allies. Hell we want fair trade, but can't get it without threats from our allies, so screw em. Put your big boy pants on and quit relying on the U.S. to come to your rescue.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
How in the heck did they get back in?

This is like the second time recently we kicked out the russians.

Dem is some sneaky bunnies.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What interest do you have in Russia being innocent? Why is that important to you?
Well if they are innocent and proven guilty then I don't think its just .The truth is the most important thing in all of this . The western form of JUST/US seems more to be about convincing people rather then proving stuff . Just because Canada has lots and lots of snow does not mean that someone dying of cold means their guilty of that death .

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Me just counting diplomats
But really it's a drama that nothing ever changes... Russia Bad , West good... And now we don't even need proof just accusations. That isn't politics , that isn't diplomatic it's just propaganda. I beg to differ the western media is one big propaganda machine. And I hope that well informed people know that the truth lies somewhere in the middle. .

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Too bad the USA ranks first in natural gas production.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

[Is that what kicking out diplomats and publicly saying they are guilty is?

You don't know what has been revealed so far. Just because the UK intelligence community has not personally briefed you does not mean there is not evidence, or leads. Other countries seem to have reacted. Do you feel left out?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You don't know what has been revealed so far. Just because the UK intelligence community has not personally briefed you does not mean there is not evidence, or leads. Other countries seem to have reacted. Do you feel left out?

No, I feel that i, like you, have seen no evidence.

Yet here you are, assuming Russia is guilty because that's what the establishment told you.

The same establishment that said we needed to invade libya, iraq, vietnam, syria, afghanistan, and in and on.

You claim to want to wait for facts, yet then admit you have none, and yet you still spout off about Russia's guilt.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Too bad the USA ranks first in natural gas production.
Yea so why would they be buying the stuff from Russia ?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Are you a U.S. citizen? Reason I ask is because over here in the U.S. we have a bad habit of listening and trusting our leaders and intellligence agencies that lead us to war. Just to find out 5 years down the road we invaded or started a war for all the wrong reasons. So excuse us when were not all excited to arm up and start another war with Russia over foreign intelligence and our leaders pushing towards a war with them. Plus as already stated defending the UK right now isn't really in a lot of Americans interest.

edit on 26-3-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You're a real patriot aren't you? Never a good word about your own country. What pride you have. Why don't you go live in Russia if they're so great. You'll love the rigged elections. No surprises ever.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You're a real patriot aren't you? Never a good word about your own country. What pride you have. Why don't you go live in Russia if they're so great. You'll love the rigged elections. No surprises ever.

On the contrary, I love the US and think it is the greatest country in the world.

That doesnt mean I wont call out hypcrisy when I see it.

Funny, many people on here have accused me for being a US apologist, yet here you are saying I am a US basher.

But please, go on telling us how evil the russians are, how they used Pokemon and facebook to take down the US, and how we need to go to war with them, and anyone who questions that must hate the US and be a putin sympathizer.

Another shining example of the party of peace and their supporters.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yet here you are, assuming Russia is guilty because that's what the establishment told you.

No, I am assuming that it is likely Russia is guilty either of conducting this atrocity, as they have done in the past, or of neglectfully allowing a nerve toxin to be used against a person who had sought sanctuary in the UK.

I am OK to go with plausibility here and await for the events to unfold, including the evidence in due course. I am OK that governments take action on likely behaviour of this sort and base their actions on the evidence in hand, much of which - because of the nature of things - we will not see until the formal Inquest.

link   

Are you even an American?

link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Are you a U.S. citizen?

Nope.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join