It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can not trust ATS members to report urgent news stories

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: CharlesT

not even that holds water when so many members of trump's initial administration not to mention his family have been found to have lied under oath and on the forms for security clearances that are signed as being truthful under penalty of perjury. not to mention trump has to be one of the biggest liars to hold the office of the president!

Sure.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

not even that holds water when so many members of trump's initial administration not to mention his family have been found to have lied under oath and on the forms for security clearances that are signed as being truthful under penalty of perjury. not to mention trump has to be one of the biggest liars to hold the office of the president!

trump has to be one of the biggest liars No not even close. Both Clinton and Obama has him beat by miles. These 2 are consummate compulsive liars.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Seems some of the dumbest threads gets the most replies.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

You care. You all care. It's true that news that doesn't reflect well on trump is denied and even ignored on these boards. But when it's brought in by a non trump supporter the community all join in on attacking the story, the facts, the source and the member who had the tenacity to dare and report on it.
So the only real solution is for us leftists/ libtards/demoncrats to bombard the boards with the real stories. You cry about fake news and then someone quotes Alex Jones or some other off the wall conspiracy theorists from the crew at Fox news.
The denial of trumps poor character and corrupt behavior is so strong it gives normal people a headache.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You care. You all care. It's true that news that doesn't reflect well on trump is denied and even ignored on these boards. But when it's brought in by a non trump supporter the community all join in on attacking the story, the facts, the source and the member who had the tenacity to dare and report on it.
So the only real solution is for us leftists/ libtards/demoncrats to bombard the boards with the real stories. You cry about fake news and then someone quotes Alex Jones or some other off the wall conspiracy theorists from the crew at Fox news.
The denial of trumps poor character and corrupt behavior is so strong it gives normal people a headache.

Good morning Silly.

edit on 26-3-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

She took the money and is now crying foul how long after.

Eleven days before the election. That's when they paid her to keep quiet.
She was threatened five years after the event when a magazine got wind of the story and wanted to interview her about it.
She was paid off when the story resurfaced again with the flood of stories of his abuse of women after the Access Hollywood tape was revealed. (It really has been one scandal after another with this guy and he sucks at the job on top of all of that)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The denial of Obama/Hillary/Wasserman Schultz/Schumer/Pelosi/Podesta/Holder et al poor character and corrupt behavior is so strong it gives normal people a headache.

Talk about denial.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It's just one more thing in a string of lurid tales and filth that surrounds this man.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

No it's not how far the left needs to go. It's his real character being reported on.
It's how far he's gone.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The investigations and results of them by professional law enforcement has more weight with me than your "opinion" on what is truth. That's just sensible.
So talk to me after eleven investigations into trump fail to turn up any crimes ok. I have actual history and events that occurred to back me up. You "feel" Clinton is a criminal. I "know" she isn't because she's been looked at from every angle and they failed to find anything. Won't keep you guys from demanding yet another look.
So again let's have this talk after the investigation into trump has been completed. We can compare notes okay?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Urgent breaking news of old sex scandals? And here I thought I'd read about the US screwing the whole world.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

No it's not how far the left needs to go. It's his real character being reported on.
It's how far he's gone.

LOL - yeah. You need to hold on tight, he's ain't gone near far enough yet, his real character has never changed - just like your inability to discern fantasy from reality.

For every Trump, there's a slick willie, this is why no-one is taking your faux outrage seriously - you are more than happy to continue swimming in that river in Egypt.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I need to post more threads. It's quite entertaining to post garbage threads and watch fur fly.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Okay. We'll see. You'll see.
You aren't shaking my confidence. Just so you know.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I need to post more threads. It's quite entertaining to post garbage threads and watch fur fly.

I see, you are complaining about members but admit you like to post garbage threads for fun.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

How long ago was Hillary Secretary of state? Oh yeah ancient history.
Hypocrisy.
How long ago was Monica Lewinsky? Oh yeah ancient history.
Hypocrisy.
I won't even bother asking you to give me a break.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Too bad it isn't impeachable. You need to give Maxine Waters a call, she would gladly accept your donations for the "Impeach 45" cause. You and her are both on the same level of epic obsession.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
OP, I think you left out the “alleged” part...oh, and the day I rely on ATS to get my “real” news is the day you can say I’ve given up all hope.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
This should be in the mud-pit as it's opinion.

As far as your topic of choice, I don't really have much concern on the subject either.

She took the money and is now crying foul how long after... screams of attention seeking to me.

This is nothing but mud-slinging, as it has little effect on the grand scheme of things and serves as only a distraction for the masses. Bread and circuses come to mind here.

So no, my opinion differs from yours, this is NOT one of the leading stories of the week and belongs on a tabloid page at the grocery store, not the front page of anything.

Have a nice day!

Watch for a hurricane political career ahead for one Stormy.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

How long ago was Hillary Secretary of state? Oh yeah ancient history.
Hypocrisy.
How long ago was Monica Lewinsky? Oh yeah ancient history.
Hypocrisy.
I won't even bother asking you to give me a break.
?
Cnsensual sex in Washington? Who cares...

Someone reads too many tabloid hollywood scandal rags.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join