It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Trump: The mob mentality.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It is time for those that support the Trump Presidency to ignore these attacks. Answer, rebut or pose alternatives to the accusations and another pops up. Unremitting. Constant.

It's time to leave those threads absent of response. Let them become the 'echo chambers' they merit. We are down to what Trump says on a damn phone call. On information that never should have seen the light of day, that never would have come up on any Obama communication.

This strikes as the mentality that strung people up on 'nob hill', back in the day. Some savoring their hate, far easier than thinking things out beyond justifying that hate and coming to believe it with complete certainty. Others, merely concerned that it 'might' be true.

The thought strikes that this no longer just 'get Trump', but to assure a prosperous, successful 'civilian' never runs for President again....at least not one that's not endorsed, that is.

An anomaly that never, NEVER, happens again. Maybe not, but it wouldn't surprise, would it?

What's behind all the anger, hate and fear? A cold calculating agenda. A brilliant one that feeds on base emotion. The Trump, read that American supporters are painted as blind, cult-like followers. The opposite is how I see it. The cult-like are the attackers. Creative and destructive at the same time. Start a thread on good news and it's attacked, marginalized and deflected off the topic.

Taking the high road, in one aspect, it's all good. The attacks get stronger, the longer and more effectively Trump holds the office. The longer the attacks occur, the less time that's available to formulate an actual platform to win votes.

It even looks that the left knows that and does not care. They seem all-in on the emotion-based attack. Forget any logical platform, just attack and if necessary, resort to inducing violence. Induce fear. World-wide, if necessary.

The efforts are obvious on ATS...a trial balloon platform? Yet not so effective amongst the masses. The attention span of the susceptible is short.

We are winning. The left calls ATS a right-wing site. Wrong. It's an American site...honorable mention to those outside the U.S.....It reflects America.

There's your evidence.It's ATS. Trump is winning. America is winning. We are winning.....

edit on 21-3-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker
Oh my.... Is there something else that is bothering you in life? I can go home and know that I am safe. Does people that question Trump upset you this much? I don’t like the dude but I also didn’t like the big O second term. I never let that allow me to go home mad.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I will only judge him for his actions. I think he's been doing a great job but I will always call him out if he does something I disagree with.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Isn't that what a political forum is for , to scrutinize our politicians ?
edit on 21-3-2018 by gortex because: Because

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I never let that allow me to go home mad.

If you say so.
But there are millions of deranged Leftists that can’t accept the election results.
And there are a select few here on ATS that make it their mission to bitch and cry about Trump on a hourly basis.
I hated Obama and I hated Bush but I didn’t #ing cry about them every goddamn day.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Not an American website at all. Founded by a Brit and an American it is an international site.
I wish it could be split into two separate ATS sites.
ATS politics and The real ATS.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Oh my.... Is there something else that is bothering you in life? I can go home and know that I am safe. Does people that question Trump upset you this much? I don’t like the dude but I also didn’t like the big O second term. I never let that allow me to go home mad.

I'm fine. I feel...revived. It is a rant, after all. I hold no interest in what you think on it. Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
"Take the guns first, due process second."
- Trump haters

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

ATS is a left wing or right wing site depending upon who sits in the oval office.

I have been around long enough here to remember during the Bush years when I criticized that administration, I was the extreme leftist (rolflma) only to then be called the extreme right winger during the Obama years.

Such good fun.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I will only judge him for his actions. I think he's been doing a great job but I will always call him out if he does something I disagree with.

Me too. There's been too much betrayal to accept blindly anything. "Trust, but verify"

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Isn't that what a political forum is for , to scrutinize our politicians ?

For sure. I feel I have a pretty good grip on the difference between scrutiny and bull. I don't even have a real problem with bull, I just recommend ignoring it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

ATS is a left wing or right wing site depending upon who sits in the oval office.

I have been around long enough here to remember during the Bush years when I criticized that administration, I was the extreme leftist (rolflma) only to then be called the extreme right winger during the Obama years.

Such good fun.

Hmmm, that's interesting. Actually sounds fairly balanced. I was a Bush supporter. Now I wouldn't give him a ride in a snowstorm.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Not an American website at all. Founded by a Brit and an American it is an international site.
I wish it could be split into two separate ATS sites.
ATS politics and The real ATS.

Well, evidenced by the posts. Not nearly as much political interest outside the U.S., it seems to me.

Does the Brit founder live here or on the other side of the pond?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Look, the admin may have their political leanings (who doesn't?), but I have been around long enough to know that first and foremost, this is a non-political business for them. Mods hit both sides of the spectrum. With a few very rare exceptions, they are some of the best on the net, imo.

The board is simply a reflection of the times. It sways back and forth with posters from all walks of life, including (I think we can safely assume), international and national spooks, paid posters and the like.

In other words, like any public square.

I come here to learn and be entertained. ATS has rewarded me in spades on both accounts.

Still think this is one of the best discussion boards on the net.
edit on 21-3-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Look, the admin may have their political leanings (who doesn't?), but I have been around long enough to know that first and foremost, this is a non-political business for them. Mods hit both sides of the spectrum. With a few very rare exceptions, they are some of the best on the net, imo.

The board is simply a reflection of the times. It sways back and forth with posters from all walks of life, including (I think we can safely assume), international and national spooks, paid posters and the like.

In other words, like any public square.

I come here to learn and be entertained. ATS has rewarded me in spades on both accounts.

Still think this is one of the best discussion boards on the net.

No argument from me. I wasn't dumping on ATS. All I was saying is the posters reflect, probably accurately, what Americans think. Including the percentage wise.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

he left calls ATS a right-wing site. Wrong. It's an American site...honorable mention to those outside the U.S.....It reflects America.

....Founded by a Brit, with international membership but yeah its all about 'mericah!

I remember a time when ATS wasn't like this, it was actually quite pleasant, people disagreed, debates got heated but it was all good natured. You might get called a shill every now and then but that was about as bad as it got and even then mods would not look kindly on even that mild bit of name calling.

Threads like are just a symptom of what is happening to the site, its literally been overrun with right-leading views, we need to bring back balance to the force I guess.

Look how many big name members who were about up to 18 months ago for example have just vanished

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It's a simple as this - for every day that the leftists and MSM in general refuse to drop the hate and start supporting the POTUS, is a day closer to the end of the United States of America as we know her.

Think about it for a moment - if Trump doesn't get given a fair shot - no POTUS moving forward ever will either and the US becomes doomed to her own arrogance.

Like Rome.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, I get your concerns. My view of it is it had better swing to the right, else balance will never again occur.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Funnily enough, I detested Bush II when he was in office. Now, I'm not so certain he's the villain I always envisioned. Maybe it's just hindsight, with the current regime making him look better, but still. ( Actually, I'm more convinced that like Carter before him, he was more a man out of his depth,)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Deranged Leftists? Drama queen much?

I and most accepted the buffoon is our President WHEN HE WAS INAUGURATED. DUH. As for crying and hating that he is President; Yes it's true, I'd prefer someone else, but with Pence next in line, NO THANKS. I actually have been enjoying this Presidency. And I'm not kidding. As someone who's followed politics for many decades, I absolutely love the Saturday morning tirades. I get up and can't wait to see how many meds the Tweeter- in- chief has skipped the night before. And then I really like to see Sanders, Ryan, McConnell and the rest, twist their panties into a bind trying to explain off those tweets. And why let Trump off the hook. The next three years are probably going to be hell for the guy. He loves chaos. Well, he's got it.

Most of us are not crying. Most of us ARE LAUGHING. The pendulum will swing back. Always does. I CAN wait.

And finally, every day their are post here crying about the one and only, the never to be forgotten, President Obama.
Maybe you don't cry about him, but lots of others here do. What can you do? Freedom of speech and all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join