It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Trump: The mob mentality.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

NO BLOOD FOR OIL MAAAAAN!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Commie.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Where are ALL these leftists not accepting the election results?

And here we have yet another thread by the right telling the left what the left thinks... that they just 'hate' Trump for no reason.

It will never sink in for the right that it's Trumps own actions and words that have created the opposition to him.

Sorry, it wasn't the media. It's Trump. For the millionth time. Trump did this. I don't need someone to tell me that Trump is a d*ck. I have seen him be one for years. I don't need someone to tell me that Trump makes quick and sloppy decisions without thinking them through, we've seen it for years. I don't need someone to tell me that Trump is a two-bit reality TV personality, I've seen it for years. I don't need the media to tell me that Trump is spiteful and divisive, we've seen it for years. I don't need someone to tell me that Trump actually sucks at making deals, I can just look at his history. It's Trump's own fault. He is the president of our country. One that we all care about. And because of our love of the USA, we stand against Trump.

He's killing the right and anything of value that they once stood for. Be careful as the water starts rising to the upper decks.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: nwtrucker

ATS is a left wing or right wing site depending upon who sits in the oval office.

I have been around long enough here to remember during the Bush years when I criticized that administration, I was the extreme leftist (rolflma) only to then be called the extreme right winger during the Obama years.

Such good fun.

I am only calling "balls and strikes", I play no favorites.

As a totally neutral one who thinks both R's and D's are a uniparty that must be voted out or carried to jail before we can move on as a society, I make this observation. They are a criminal class who have almost totally sealed their success at the cost of others like us.

Even more fairly I must admit that these days, I can rarely agree with those statements made by those here who are declared lefty's like Silly or Ante. Thus making me appear no longer leftist leaning (ETA: I never like Communism nor Nazism and the other lefty gov ideas like the NAZI one, anyway). I have always believed as a liberal on matters of personal actions that don't harm others but these people on the D side now seem to think the ideology is greater than freedom of all mankind (I sound like Mr Douglas on "Green Acres"/s).

On top of not being able to stomach the snowflakes attitudes and blatant misrepresenting the facts, I am certainly seeing a lot those people that are so called the right wingers, have become spot on. I didn't change the D's did and I realized they were very, very racist. I guess like Reagan said, they left me.

When Bush was pres I bet i looked totally leftist to his sycophants, but I wasn't on ATS then. He still sux and Sr Bush should be in prison. I am sure he was way in on JFK's Dallas death.

edit on 21-3-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
He is the president of our country. One that we all care about. And because of our love of the USA, we stand against Trump.

He's killing the right and anything of value that they once stood for. Be careful as the water starts rising to the upper decks.

These personalities like DJT are what society gets for payback when the 'political' class cheats and lies to maintain power in gain riches beyond their wildest dreams.

You have to show up big to overcome the lies and manipulation of the rules for the 'chosen' ones. DJT apparently showed up big with a can of potty mouth and is proving the left are flaming idiots or commie infiltrators. That SOB is doing things that have actually worked to bring back those very jobs the last POTUS told is in a know-it-all fashion that 'those jobs are never coming back"....... Yeah right, not coming back. We will keep that in mind next time one of that ilk speaks like they understand economics.

What dirt the media finds on the DJT pales in comparison to the dirt on the Clinton's. And the sex scandals while a citizen, pale to what Bill did getting his man juice on that young ladies dress. The one he claimed he "did not have sex with".

Whatever DJT's faults, they happened while not trying to run for office. Whatever his big mouth is to you, it was what it took to overcome the liars in power in DC.

I applaud him now even thought I understood he was only less dangerous than HRC.

edit on 21-3-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I was against Obama on policy;

When the House and Senate pushed Obamacare down our throats, when Obama raised taxes, when Obama made horrible agreements in Iran and North Korea, when Obama restricted the ROE in Afghanistan and Iraq, when Obama cut military spending, Fast & Furious, pushing for gun bans, sending the IRS to attack organizations with different ideologies. . . .

. . . . . . All Trump has done is appoint a conservative judge to the Supreme Court, lower our taxes, ended the Obamacare mandate and people are losing their collective sh#t!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Threads like are just a symptom of what is happening to the site, its literally been overrun with right-leading views, we need to bring back balance to the force I guess.

How many times do we need to explain it to you all?

Leftists have swung so far left where everything not fitting their crazy ideals is considered alt-right. So much so that a pro life woman can get kicked out of woman's rights march and someone can be convicted of a hate crime for teaching his girlfriend's dog the Nazi salute.

It's not.
Liberal vs. Conservative
Democrat vs. Republican
Rich vs. Poor

It's...
Authoritarian vs. Everyone else
Globalist vs. Everyone else
Collectivist vs. Everyone else

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Threads like are just a symptom of what is happening to the site, its literally been overrun with right-leading views, we need to bring back balance to the force I guess.

How many times do we need to explain it to you all?

Leftists have swung so far left where everything not fitting their crazy ideals is considered alt-right. So much so that a pro life woman can get kicked out of woman's rights march and someone can be convicted of a hate crime for teaching his girlfriend's dog the Nazi salute.

It's not.
Liberal vs. Conservative
Democrat vs. Republican
Rich vs. Poor

It's...
Authoritarian vs. Everyone else
Globalist vs. Everyone else
Collectivist vs. Everyone else

BEST POST EVER ABOUT THE POLITICS OF THE MARXIST/AUTHORITARIAN TYPES.

I would give this post a million stars!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The wonderful thing about Trump being elected is that it has forced people out into the light - Washington. media, and joe public.

There are those that will just continue to sensationalise, attack, and whine and they no longer care about the truth, just accusations and character assassinations. That is who they are. They are fully supportive of the type of establishment and media propaganda and elite control that ATS examines and exposes.

At least we now know who these people are and can confidently disregard their views.

In the meantime, proper discussions about policy and the clear-headed examination of evidence to determine any govt overreach or corruption will always be properly considered and discussed by those that actually care about the truth and reality.
edit on 22/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If a lowly peon of the UK may be permitted to pass comment on this most Yanktacular site:

I don't know about the whole US media circus as it pertains to previous administrations but I can safely say that, here in the UK, we have never been subjected to such an endless barrage of negative, hateful, hysterical and downright ridiculous news reports regarding a sitting American president in my lifetime (or, I suspect, ever).

Even when Bush (who was hilarious btw) was leading us, along with good old Tony, into a totally unwarranted and unwanted war, based on lies and deceit, which has led to the deaths of millions, we were not subjected to the level of nonsense we have seen from the British media since trump started running for president.

It is a daily occurrence; one negative story after another, all tinged with a "and if you don't agree you're a racist/misogynist/scumbag" undertone.

Some of you guys are crying so loud we can hear you ALL THE WAY OVER HERE!

Now, am I a fan of trump? Not that my opinion matters one iota, but no, I am not.

However, I cannot help but feel inclined to defend a person who is constantly under attack. It simply is not possible that every single one of these attacks is 100% warranted or that he has not done ONE SINGLE THING RIGHT in the last year or so. It just simply isn't the case, but if you were to judge solely on the media coverage here in the UK then you would be forgiven for believing it is so.

The way i see it is; when you get a large group of people, with a fair amount of collective power and influence, all getting together to constantly harangue, belittle and attack a person (regardless of how dislikeable that person may be) then it amounts to bullying.

Now, call me a snowflake and cue the "cry me a river" comments but that's what it amounts to.

Worse, it is bullying with an agenda, and I for one cannot get on board with that.

I'm probably just a contrarian if I'm being honest, so if I'm constantly bombarded with a "you should hate this man" narrative then I'm inclined to push back the other way, and i know i can't be the only one.

It amazes me that I could ever end up in a position to be defending Donald Trump but, there you go... just my two pence (or should that be cents?)

edit on 22-3-2018 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Seeing that it's not in the American DNA to 'bend the knee' to popularity or consensus internally or internationally, one must mess with the collective head to achieve one's agendas.

From friends who travel to Asia, the media over there seems 'kinder' to Trump and his popularity considerably higher thereabouts. I can only assume different ownership is partly to blame and different agendas, as well.

Living right at the Canadian border, similar stories and opinions about Trump as yours are the norm.

Fortunately, I don't speak French or German....

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Not an American website at all. Founded by a Brit and an American it is an international site.
I wish it could be split into two separate ATS sites.
ATS politics and The real ATS.

100% with this. I remember when ATS was about abstract issues and discussion around conspiracies. Now it's just about US politics. Of the 30ish topics on the home page today, over 20 are related to US politics and over half of those are about Trump. Few of them are about any critical thinking or have much depth. They are just full of posters regurgitating the news and abusing each other's personally because of their political views.

Is this what the founder of ATS envisaged 20-odd years ago?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join