It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman implies armed insurrection if president does not obey the Constitution

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Nyiah

Nope, due process is highly overrated, it's about time we got proactive instead of reactive. After we ditch that pesky issue we can also come up with a really nice state-sponsored religion, I'm thinking Cthulhu-ism.

Just don't touch that Amendment on hooch otherwise I may start shooting.

Careful, I may have to report this threat!

edit on 3/19/2018 by Nyiah because: Bolded whole sentance, selective bolding came off as unintentionally threatening instead of tongue-in-cheek.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: burgerbuddy

"Bring it on!" Right?

Do you expect liberals to fly all the way to Asia to start shooting at you?

Yeah.

I'm only 10 mins from the airport by taxi.

Take one of the blue ones.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Got the Proof?

Send it on to mueller or the NYT.

If you actually read the New York Times you would know they have the proof.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

You can have my Pappy Van Winkle when you pry it from my limp, passed out hands. - W. Churchill

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DJW001

Oh come now! Tons of people took Trump seriously on everything he said whether they should have or not and continue to. You don't get to cry foul on this.

Right!!

That guy should be investigated for insurrection.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I know right?
I get this grin on my face every time I read one of those absurd posts. Shaking my head and laughing.

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Are you threatening a gun-toting patriot for saying he's going to use his god-given right to blow someone's brains out? You really must want a Civil War. Come at me bro!
edit on 3/19/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

link   
And if people are questioning why I insist that this guy’s guns need to be taken, it is because that is the rally cry every time some looney steps off the path. I repeat it often so people can start to understand how stupid it sounds. There is zero reason to punish anyone for things they have not done nor would ever do. They inanity of connecting a bad thing done by one person to all other people is wrong. It should sound wrong. Because it is wrong.

That said, take his guns.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Globally connected? Like with Russia or something?!

Yes. With Russia. With Britain. With China. With India. With every other nation on Earth, with all of its oceans, polar icecaps... everything, everywhere. When the Constitution was written, this was not possible:

www.antarctica.gov.au...

And that's just here on Earth. We have had a small population of humans living off-world for decades. And that population will be growing.

Shall we repeat the past?

I am arguing we need to move on from the past. What are you arguing?

Our constitution don't involve them.

They should have their own.

I'm just trying to quote that guy who said, "if you don't remember the past, welcome to groundhog day"

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You can have my Pappy Van Winkle when you pry it from my limp, passed out hands. - W. Churchill

Well then, no due process for you for a while after we pry it out of those clammy mitts, Crazy McCrazyass

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Are you threatening a whiskey and gun-toting patriot...

Get it right because these things go together like peas and carrots.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Well then, no due process for you...

I expect nothing less in the Kingdom of Trumpistan.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The problem is that no one trusts government

That's a very broad statement that I don't think is completely true.
Of course we trust our government. Our elections prove it but so do the posts here.
We have complaints and thankfully we can express that in the election booth. We may or may not trust individuals but we do trust the process.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You clearly know nothing about what "the left" believes. All you have are echoes from your echo chamber. You cannot even tell whether or not someone is being sarcastic.

A decade ago I use to be what was considered the left! What the left is now is closer to Communism than ever. I still don't think I am a "Conservative" but the New "Left" sure label me as such!

Accepting foreign money is called "emolument," and is an impeachable offense. Ordering the Justice Department to pursue political opponents is an abuse of power, fitting the definitions of "high crimes and misdemeanors," also impeachable. Then, of course, there are ongoing violations committed by previous chief executives, such as maintaining a standing army.

What you just say there is an accurate description of what the last Administration did. Projection much?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't forget your rebel flag and jorts.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Government and the Bureaucracy=deadwood.
Politicians=exceptionally deadwood.

The lay-abouts gaming the system are tolerable deadwood, but with no system to game they would either get with the program or be left to die out on their own. Those that can’t be productive for legitimate reasons would be taken care of as always. Big differentiation between actual charity and handouts.

Many a kindly tramp was given a meal in the Great Depression just for doing some simple chores. The roving thieves were handled quite differently, generally with buckshot.

I hear that!

Honest pay for an honest days work.

Cash or a full belly. Either was appreciated.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I have ignited the Masonic tiki torch and I am ready to be a proud sort-of-ish white guy with a bunch of boom sticks.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Jorts? I figured he was more the skants type. The 80's Star Trek skants type.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You have to express it in the election booth. Expressing it on (Social Media sites to remain unnamed) might be deleted and subject to account deletion for being a Russian bot.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Who says you can't shoot the drowned bodies of puppies and children or even the turtles that you fed them to? You can have the best of both worlds, you just have to be creative.

Well, if we're trying to be humane here first you shoot, then you drown, then you feed to turtle.

Keep the pups, drown the kids and eat the turtles.

That makes the most sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join