It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew McCabe, a Target of Trump’s F.B.I. Scorn, Is Fired Over Candor Questions

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Pyle

If the OIG and OPR recommended criminal charges...

You left the tracks right there.

The OIG investigates and reports on their investigation. They do not recommend charges of any kind. The OPR considers their report and recommends disciplinary actions... not criminal charges. The DoJ decides, based on the investigations and recommendations, whether or not to pursue criminal charges.

Jeff Sessions will make the decision on criminal charges. OPR made the recommendation that he be fired, because that is the extent of their jurisdiction.

TheRedneck

So instead of firing him for criminal action uncovered by the OIG and OPR Jeff sessions is just sitting on the evidence?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Strange things are afoot.

Interesting are coming up.

Stay tuned!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Meadows just revealed on Fox several more names relating to the corruption of the FISC process are going to be revealed.

This McCabe firing is just the start.
Time to go after them all with the gloves off.
edit on 17/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

For them to fire someone so close to retiring too deny them their retirement speaks volumes within itself.

This is huge news, the firing is based on the DOJ's IG findings which have yet to be made public.

The IG report has the possibility to be one of the biggest bombshells in decades.

Hopefully it won't be long now before it is fully completed.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

The IG report has the possibility to be one of the biggest bombshells in decades.

#ReleaseTheIGReport

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think Q is Trump himself haha.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I think you are right given the amount of times Q has been wrong or lied. Matches up nicely with the Presidents normal demeanor.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The man was fired based on recommendation from the Office of Personnel Management.

This is huge news.

There has to be more to follow.

The next few weeks could be very very interesting.
edit on R592018-03-17T02:59:44-05:00k593Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Hey, check out this tweet.

mobile.twitter.com...

EconChick/IntelChick
@MikayesFiona
"Andrew McCabe" @Comey @JohnBrennan

Hey Jimbo and Johnny -- don't even try -- OPR did it. Not Trump. Not Sessions. But an Obama appointee in the IG's Office and OPR.

AIR TIGHT.
9:44 PM · Mar 16, 2018

Can anyone tell me what they think this means? Sounds like an insider....

That sure looks like someone confirming that the data took him out not a partisan Trump supporter.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

What do you expect?

Knowing Sessions the way I do, and seeing that he is on the case now, a laundry list of charges for prosecution.

It's nice to see the old Jeff back... the little bulldog with gator teeth.

TheRedneck

If there was a laundry list of charges they wouldn't have fired him over "Lack of Candor". You should dig into what that means.

First things first, Brah.

How would it look if he could still collect his pension in prison?

Since your federal pension can be revoked for committing a crime while on the job. I would say they have nothing on him criminally.

Either you didn't read what you typed or you are delusional. I am leaning toward thinking it is the latter at the moment.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Really surprised this happened. About time we see this cutting in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

What do you expect?

Knowing Sessions the way I do, and seeing that he is on the case now, a laundry list of charges for prosecution.

It's nice to see the old Jeff back... the little bulldog with gator teeth.

TheRedneck

If there was a laundry list of charges they wouldn't have fired him over "Lack of Candor". You should dig into what that means.

First things first, Brah.

How would it look if he could still collect his pension in prison?

Since your federal pension can be revoked for committing a crime while on the job. I would say they have nothing on him criminally.

Either you didn't read what you typed or you are delusional. I am leaning toward thinking it is the latter at the moment.

Please explain instead of insulting. They went the route they did because they dont have a criminal case against him and this was the only way to take away his pension.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

If the OIG and OPR had information to refer criminal charges...

You're still missing the point.

OIG operates like a detective in the police department of a city. The FBI acts like the police department. The OPR acts like the Internal Affairs division of the police department. The DoJ acts like the city DA.

The police department of any city has never prosecuted a single case. They cannot. The courts will not allow them to. All the police can do is arrest a suspect they believe has committed a crime and turn the information they have over to the DA. If the DA doesn't file charges within 24 hours, the suspect is free to go. Thus, the OIG cannot even ask the DoJ to prosecute someone. They can only investigate and turn over the results of that investigation.

If a police officer in the police department acts improperly, it is investigated by Internal Affairs. Internal Affairs is a part of the police department, and therefore cannot prosecute anyone for anything. They can review the evidence from an investigation, conduct some investigation on their own, and make a recommendation to the police chief on whether or not they think the officer deserves disciplinary action. That information is also made available to the DA, who decides if prosecution it indicated. Thus, the OPR cannot recommend or even suggest prosecution. That is a decision made by the DoJ, and it takes much longer to build a case for prosecution than to make a disciplinary decision.

Do they not teach any Civics classes any more? At all?

Notice I said Trump Administration and you went on a rant about Trump. The distinction I guess is lost on you.

OPR is not part of the Trump administration.

Yes she HAD state aspirations and now she just got a nice ladder to the national stage.

What? "Vote for me! My husband was fired from the FBI for improper conduct and then prosecuted!"

If she does that, could you get me a video of it? I'll add it to the terabytes I already have of absolute idiocy...

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

So instead of firing him for criminal action uncovered by the OIG and OPR Jeff sessions is just sitting on the evidence?

OK, now you're just being ridiculous. Do you think criminal cases are just assembled in five minutes?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Please explain instead of insulting.

Please read the explanations instead of ignoring them.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Strange things are afoot.

Interesting are coming up.

Stay tuned!

lizard king to boot!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Please explain instead of insulting.

Please read the explanations instead of ignoring them.

TheRedneck

This was the post I was responding too in that post you quoted.

originally posted by: Justoneman

So please tell me where the explanations are that I am ignoring in this post.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
If true this stuff is scary the FBI upper management became involved in politics and this truly amounts to treason. Judgements still out but it looks like the FBI had the same problem as the IRS. They became political and attacked the other party. People forget the IRS was caught being political as well and now the FBI this us the biggest threat to our republic since it's beginning.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

You have ignored every explanation I have given.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join