It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew McCabe, a Target of Trump’s F.B.I. Scorn, Is Fired Over Candor Questions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I know what it means, and I also know that Sessions could make that stick immediately based on the OPR report. Prosecution takes a little longer.

If memory serves, it took him quite a while to finally bury the KKK in Alabama... those were some pretty well-connected fellows. I doubt McCabe will take as long.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

McCabe will be offered a plea deal for not going to federal prison. And this is where we are going to hear the real deal on what went down between Comey protecting Hillary Clinton.

Comey is next in the sights. Wait and see.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I just turned on the news and started watching the reports on this... but I think there's something wrong with my audio. All I keep hearing is the sound of a swamp going, "gurgle, gurgle, blorp!"

TheRedneck

What do you expect? This is another FBI agent "fired for hurting Clinton" that was also involved in investigating Trump and Russia.

Cool! I hear the lamentation of their women.

There have been about 17 agents fired over the last year or so for lack of candor/lying.

It's nothing new besides the fact he is at the highest level.

Sucks to be him.

lol.

Free room and board for the next 5-10!!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

What do you expect?

Knowing Sessions the way I do, and seeing that he is on the case now, a laundry list of charges for prosecution.

It's nice to see the old Jeff back... the little bulldog with gator teeth.

TheRedneck

If there was a laundry list of charges they wouldn't have fired him over "Lack of Candor". You should dig into what that means.

First things first, Brah.

How would it look if he could still collect his pension in prison?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

this guy is CORRUPT COP .
here is one of the bad things he did while "investigating" a high profile criminal he took a " donation" from henchmen of criminal of nearly a million dollars thru his wife's " campeign" then he found criminal did no wrong.

so no he should not get to retire of us tax payers unless his retirement room is at levenworth.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I just turned on the news and started watching the reports on this... but I think there's something wrong with my audio. All I keep hearing is the sound of a swamp going, "gurgle, gurgle, blorp!"

TheRedneck

I may actually watch a couple Sunday shows, could be entertaining.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

This will not go over well here but I agree with him on this one.

In the absence of the IG report, it’s impossible to evaluate the merits of this harsh treatment of a 21-year FBI professional. That it comes after the President urged the DOJ to deprive McCabe of his pension, and after his testimony, gives the action an odious taint.

Adam Schiff

Screw adam.

He's next.

They make movies about guys like McCabe all the time.

Good cop turns bad after years on the force coz he needs the money.

Or is "too old for this #" 2 weeks before retirement.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He was fired with full information.

Wake up !! 🤗

All in "lieu" of the OIG Report that Sessions has seen most of by now.

chick-a-boom 😨

Which is it xuenchen, was he fired with full information or not? You have posted contradictory things and seem to be having trouble keeping them straight yourself.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Let's wait and see what type of a plea deal he is going to agree to because that is the ONLY thing that is going to save him from a federal prison.

That's what has everyone so upset. It's about a lot more than McCabe. I think I remember something about Comey covering for McCabe when he was FBI Director? So there's a stronger case against Comey for prosecution, especially if McCabe sings to keep his little hiney out of the pokey. The IG report was concerning actions taken in an investigation of the Clinton email investigation... that investigation is moot now and so there can be another investigation into the Clinton email investigation. If that turns up discrepancies, it reopens the email investigation, which puts Hillary again under a spotlight. It could also lead to information that would indicate any possible bias from Mueller, which would then put him as the target of a special investigation... and on, and on, and on. "gurgle, gurgle, blorp, gurgle, swoosh!"

I tried to explain this almost a year ago. The swamp critters are all in a protective circle, with everyone protected by everyone else. You just can't come along and prosecute your way through that kind of knot. You have to study it, figure out who is tied to who and how, and look for any little, tiny weakness to pull on first. That will reveal a little larger weak spot, which will reveal a larger weak spot, until the whole thing unravels.

The FBI is the center of it all. J. Edgar Hoover's spirit is alive and well. His database still functions at the very heart of the corruption in DC.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

What do you expect?

Knowing Sessions the way I do, and seeing that he is on the case now, a laundry list of charges for prosecution.

TheRedneck

If there was a laundry list of charges they wouldn't have fired him over "Lack of Candor". You should dig into what that means.

Since your federal pension can be revoked for committing a crime while on the job. I would say they have nothing on him criminally.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh...Here we go...

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump Following Following @realDonaldTrump More

Andrew McCabe FIRED, a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI - A great day for Democracy. Sanctimonious James Comey was his boss and made McCabe look like a choirboy.
He knew all about the lies and corruption going on at the highest levels of the FBI!

Trump Response

Whelp when added on to all the other tweets about McCabe from Trump, McCabe has a pretty good wrongful termination case to get moving.

He was fired with just cause.

This isn't the last schlock administration anymore 😎

How exactly would you know it was with just cause if the IG report isnt even out yet and you earlier said Sessions had not even seen the whole or even final version?

Being 86'd was not because of the IG report.

It was from Internal Affairs.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

In the absence of the IG report, it’s impossible to evaluate the merits of this harsh treatment of a 21-year FBI professional. That it comes after the President urged the DOJ to deprive McCabe of his pension, and after his testimony, gives the action an odious taint.

Adam Schiff

Screw adam.

He's next.

And not just cops or highly placed individuals. I knew a couple of lower level managers in my company that worked for the company almost 20 yrs. They had devised a little scheme to steal from the company on a monthly basis. It was estimated on a good month they netted about a grand each. Pocket money.

They got caught and were fired. No pension for them. Imagine having to go home and break that to the wife and family.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What do you expect?

TheRedneck

Since your federal pension can be revoked for committing a crime while on the job. I would say they have nothing on him criminally.

He getting his pension?

lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

how can you say that the hag of ar kansas caused the email debacle ans she paid him to say no wrong doing here which this clown did luckily they never charged her with a crime which means she still can be

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Adam Schiff

Screw adam.

He's next.

And not just cops or highly placed individuals. I knew a couple of lower level managers in my company that worked for the company almost 20 yrs. They had devised a little scheme to steal from the company on a monthly basis. It was estimated on a good month they netted about a grand each. Pocket money.

They got caught and were fired. No pension for them. Imagine having to go home and break that to the wife and family.

Exactly!

None of us would walk away with just bad press.

Why should these assholes?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Oh...Here we go...

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump Following Following @realDonaldTrump More

Andrew McCabe FIRED, a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI - A great day for Democracy. Sanctimonious James Comey was his boss and made McCabe look like a choirboy.
He knew all about the lies and corruption going on at the highest levels of the FBI!

Trump Response

Whelp when added on to all the other tweets about McCabe from Trump, McCabe has a pretty good wrongful termination case to get moving.

How exactly would you know it was with just cause if the IG report isnt even out yet and you earlier said Sessions had not even seen the whole or even final version?

The inspector general’s report faults Mr. McCabe for his lack of candor in interviews with internal investigators. The report has not been released, but people briefed on it say the allegations revolve around disclosures to The Wall Street Journal, which reported in October 2016 a dispute between the F.B.I. and the Justice Department over how to proceed in an investigation into the Clinton family’s foundation.

From OPs source...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

What do you expect?

TheRedneck

He getting his pension?

lol.

No which is exactly why the did it this way instead of going through court. Because they have nothing else like many here are claiming.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Consider this:

If they had not fired McCabe today, he would be sitting on $2 mil in cash. He could afford to hire some pretty creepy lawyers with that kind of money. That would put at risk any charges they are preparing to charge him with, to get him to sing his guts out. Now, with his pension gone, he can't afford to drag out a court case for years, waiting on the political climate to turn. He's going to have to actually defend himself, or cooperate to get a better deal.

I know you think both Trump and Sessions combined could maybe pass a first-grade reading test if they pooled their brainpower... but the simple fact is that they're playing the swamp, the politicians, the media, and you all at the same time. And all it takes is a single tweet from Trump, which takes all of ten seconds, and they lunge at the bait once again.

I'm sorry, but even mice figure out that cheese has a snap behind it sooner or later.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Oh...Here we go...

Trump Response

The inspector general’s report faults Mr. McCabe for his lack of candor in interviews with internal investigators. The report has not been released, but people briefed on it say the allegations revolve around disclosures to The Wall Street Journal, which reported in October 2016 a dispute between the F.B.I. and the Justice Department over how to proceed in an investigation into the Clinton family’s foundation.

From OPs source...

Yeah but it's not the totally correct reason he was #canned.

That's just the ice cream on the cake, still need the hot fudge and the whipped cream and cherry.

I can roll with strawberries instead of hot fudge, tho.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

What do you expect?

TheRedneck

He getting his pension?

lol.

No which is exactly why the did it this way instead of going through court. Because they have nothing else like many here are claiming.

Maybe when they come up with collusion it will come out?

I hope Trump collects his pension.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join