It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Sprayed? NASA Got Called Out

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Zaphod58

hehe if only they knew...

Ill drink a toast to the clueless later when me and my dad have a beer.

WHY don't they know, and why is it funny to you?

Why would you want to drink a toast to people who don't know about these things? Seriously, why? Why do you celebrate this?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Irishhaf

Things like that make me laugh. People have no idea how much fuel is dumped in flight, or spilled on the ground that gets into things, but a couple hundred pounds of lithium is evil.

Same question to you, Zaphod. Why do we have no idea about how much fuel is dumped? Is it reported anywhere? Is the information accessible to the average citizen? How would one go about getting this information? How would one even be made aware that this is happening?

Why is it funny to you? You think the public's ignorance on these topics is funny, you're saying? Why? Why is that funny to you?

None of these are rhetorical questions.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Because the media isn't going to report on thousands of minor events that happen every year and have zero effect on people. That's like expecting them to report that your neighbor went to work today. There are millions of flights a year and that number of growing.

What we're making fun of are all the people that scream about how those contrails that have literally been there doing exactly what they're doing today since the days if the Wright Brothers, but are suddenly something nefarious. If they knew how many fuel dumps (which is actually a pretty small number when looked at proportionally) they'd really freak out.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It's not reported because it doesn't affect anything. Fuel is one of the fastest evaporating products in the world. A dump at 10,000 feet won't get anywhere near the ground. I've cleaned up fuel spills on the ramp, some of them a couple hundred gallons. Within 10 minutes over half of the original spill is gone, and not through our efforts.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth
Don't ever think for a moment they are going to tell you the truth about anything, they wouldn't have hidden it in the first place. Now that they have been exposed to some degree they have a story to tell that will ease your prying mind

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gimcrackery

Just because it's not a front page story doesn't mean it wasn't known about.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
100% we are being sprayed . I see chemtrails all the time here where I live.

Today was a heavy spray day too. I felt so off all day .

What exactly NASA is up to though ? Who knows ..

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

And beyond "I felt so off all day" how do you know they're chemtrails?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

They are still spraying heavy metals around up there though?

And who's word do you have that it's harmless?

The same people that denied it was ever happening?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

They didn't deny that they were doing it. There's a massive difference between what NASA is doing and what people claim are chemtrails. And simple math says it's harmless.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

The same people that denied it was ever happening?

The same people who have a web site explaining all about it?

Bit odd to say they denied it TBH

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Denied chem-trailing. Which this supposedly ain't. This is the good kind of chemical spraying. And there's no repercussions whatsoever. Sure, it looks like we're spraying crap about, but there's no white line. No line, no crime. And we go real high up too. Stealthy is healthy, right?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Denied chem-trailing. Which this supposedly ain't. This is the good kind of chemical spraying. And there's no repercussions whatsoever. Sure, it looks like we're spraying crap about, but there's no white line. No line, no crime. And we go real high up too. Stealthy is healthy, right?

They've got a web site all about the chemical trails they produce. How is that denying it?
edit on 20-3-2018 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Soo.... Chemtrailing is real. But it's okay, coz they're only doing a little bit?

Actually, yes, this is the only verified example of "chemtrails". A 'chemimcal' was released by rockets with hope that it would produce a visible trail. Sure it's super high up, and sure NASA was very open about what they were and are doing, but for those of you what really want to know "chemtrails" are a real thing, this is it.

I am glad to have cured you and others from worrying about airplanes and the white cirrus clouds emitted by them as they fly in supersaturated air.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Irishhaf

hehe if only they knew...

Ill drink a toast to the clueless later when me and my dad have a beer.

WHY don't they know, and why is it funny to you?

Why would you want to drink a toast to people who don't know about these things? Seriously, why? Why do you celebrate this?

Its funny because the information is available in many cases but people don't want to know the truth, they want to assume everything is 100% ok.

If you live near a base try to contact the base historian a lot of my information came from talking to them.

The rest is what I witnessed, and its not just military bases I guarantee every airport in the nation has spilt thousands of gallons of fuel and hydro and engine oil over the years.

Not maliciously but just through wear and tear on the plane, when a pressurized hydraulic line breaks on a plane it takes seconds to dump everything on the ramp.

All of this should be freely available information, but people do not look.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

What we're making fun of are all the people that scream about how those contrails that have literally been there doing exactly what they're doing today since the days if the Wright Brothers, but are suddenly something nefarious.

The US government admits to these chemtrails. These efforts are called albedo modifications or solar radiation management. "Albedo" is a fancy word for the reflectivity of the earth. "Stratospheric aerosol albedo modification" (Link) is the government's attempt to literally reflect sun rays with reflective nanoparticles in an attempt to slow down global warming.

The original proposition was in 1974 when Russian scientist Mikhail Budyko suggested releasing sulfuric gas into the atmosphere to create an artificial haze that would reflect incoming sun rays and would therefore combat climate change.

Source for above statement, and more info regarding Albedo modifications i.e. chemtrails

But later studies in a 1997 government report determined that

"...it would be more somewhat mass-efficient to deploy alumina microspheres,
instead of SO2/SO3/H2SO4 ones..." Source

Surely enough, aluminum is one of the chemicals that NASA "tests" in our atmosphere Source (NASA)

Before, During, and After picture

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

What we're making fun of are all the people that scream about how those contrails that have literally been there doing exactly what they're doing today since the days if the Wright Brothers, but are suddenly something nefarious.

The US government admits to these chemtrails. These efforts are called albedo modifications or solar radiation management. "Albedo" is a fancy word for the reflectivity of the earth. "Stratospheric aerosol albedo modification" (Link) is the government's attempt to literally reflect sun rays with reflective nanoparticles in an attempt to slow down global warming.

The US government says they're contrails

The only people who think that these trails in the upper troposphere have anything to do with spraying reflective aerosols high in the stratosphere are the chemtrail believers

You should really read the material you post

Models of stratospheric aerosol have confirmed this theoretical insight and suggest that delivery between 18 and 25 km altitudes within a latitude range between roughly 30°N and 30°S are sufficient to obtain long aerosol lifetimes (Rasch et al 2008a, 2008b, Pierce et al 2010). We note that Katz (2010) ruled out aircraft in large measure because the paper assumed that aerosols needed to be lofted to 30–50 km, although no supporting argument or citations were provided.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

any comment on the rest of the paper that is seriously considering dumping nanoparticles into the atmosphere to reflect sun rays?

Royal Society on Albedo Modifications

They may already be doing this without public consent. Hence the worry regarding NASA's actions discussed in the OP.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

any comment on the rest of the paper that is seriously considering dumping nanoparticles into the atmosphere to reflect sun rays?

Please quote the part you are referring to

Royal Society on Albedo Modifications

Read the material you post

Methods of delivering the required mass to the stratosphere depend on the required delivery altitude, assuming that the highest required altitude would be that needed to access the lower tropical stratosphere, about 20 km, then the most cost-effective delivery method would probably be a custom built fl eet of aircraft, although rockets, aircraft/rocket combinations, artillery and balloons have all been suggested.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Methods of delivering the required mass to the stratosphere depend on the required delivery altitude, assuming that the highest required altitude would be that needed to access the lower tropical stratosphere, about 20 km, then the most cost-effective delivery method would probably be a custom built fleet of aircraft, although rockets, aircraft/rocket combinations, artillery and balloons have all been suggested.

Yeah the part in bold is exactly what we see in the skies. fleets of aircrafts with persisting chemtrails that eventually fog the entire sky. Not sure what your point is
edit on 20-3-2018 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join