It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Sprayed? NASA Got Called Out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

One of these days you might actually read the material you post.

You could still visibly see planes with chemical trails at 18 miles high from earth... and again, these are just suggestions from scientists, there would be a considerable degree of variation in the implementation of these dumping methods. Are you not concerned that there is an entire document regarding the economics of chemtrails (albedo modification)?

Cost analysis of albedo modification

edit on 21-3-2018 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Why are you ok with the possibility that taxpayer money is being spent to dump toxic garbage in the sky?

because anything is possible.

How plausible and probable for certain things to occur is a better question.

But look, they even have a cost-analysis of stratospheric albedo modification (Link), which is a fancy phrase meaning the same thing as chemtrails.

But chemtrails is said to be done from planes, some say military others say commercial.

They are said to be seen as white lines that linger behind a plane.

What planes fly in the stratosphere?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Next time you see planes with long chemical trails, note how big the plane looks. compare it to a typical commercial airliner which fly from 30,000-40,000 feet high. If the jet with the chemtrail is half as small as the commercial airliner, then it is approximately twice as high, meaning somewhere between 60,000-80,000 feet high. The stratosphere at the equator begins at 59,000 feet - this number is lower as you progress towards the north or south pole. This is why most of the jets with the long chemical trails are very high in the sky and appear tiny from earth. they are flying at stratospheric levels.
edit on 21-3-2018 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

One of these days you might actually read the material you post.

You could still visibly see planes with chemical trails at 18 miles high from earth... and again, these are just suggestions from scientists, there would be a considerable degree of variation in the implementation of these dumping methods. Are you not concerned that there is an entire document regarding the economics of chemtrails (albedo modification)?

Cost analysis of albedo modification

I'm not saying you couldn't see them. I'm saying that none of the aircraft I see leaving trails are anywhere near that altitude or are capable of reaching that altitude

Why would there be a considerable degree of variation?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I'm not saying you couldn't see them. I'm saying that none of the aircraft I see leaving trails are anywhere near that altitude or are capable of reaching that altitude

Next chance you get compare a commercial airliner to the jets that are flying super high in the sky. If the high jet appears to be half the size of the commercial airliner, then it is flying about twice as high.

1) their estimates probably aren't perfect to begin with
2) executing ideal applications is often economically impractical

Yet they do seem to be flying at the altitudes suggested in the albedo modification papers, so I guess they are following the advice from the scientists.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Next chance you get compare a commercial airliner to the jets that are flying super high in the sky. If the high jet appears to be half the size of the commercial airliner, then it is flying about twice as high.

1) their estimates probably aren't perfect to begin with
2) executing ideal applications is often economically impractical

Yet they do seem to be flying at the altitudes suggested in the albedo modification papers, so I guess they are following the advice from the scientists.

All the flights that myself and others track leaving trails are at round the 35,000 feet mark and the aircraft are not capable of reaching the altitudes specified.

If you're just going to dismiss the details in the papers that you're using as evidence then it would probably be best if you ignore them all together and just make it up as you go. That way you can say anything you like

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Next time you see planes with long chemical trails,

I haven't got bionic eyes that can do a chemical analysis of a trail 10km in the air.

The science that explains and how describe contrails are formed and how they can act after forming is very solid.

I have never seen a chemtrail due to logic and rational thinking based on proven facts and also because I'm not the six million or coming soon the six billion dollar man that has bionic eyes to do wonders only a tv movies and can make real for now.

note how big the plane looks. compare it to a typical commercial airliner which fly from 30,000-40,000 feet high. If the jet with the chemtrail is half as small as the commercial airliner, then it is approximately twice as high, meaning somewhere between 60,000-80,000 feet high.

Why cant it just be a smaller plane flying at the same altitude?

This is why most of the jets with the long chemical trails are very high in the sky and appear tiny from earth. they are flying at stratospheric levels.

Really?

Jeez thanks partner, in my Goofy voice.

However, I see planes with contrails quite often flying very high above Melbourne Australia,

These must be the flights you are talking about.

Yet, all these flights are tracked and monitored and commercial planes flying over me to another destination and not landing in my area.

Are saying that tracking software is being deceptive and the planes the software claim are flying at 30000 feet are really flying much higher if they have a trail?

How about when the software say its the same plane that flies over me today and then again in 3 days time but one day it leaves a trail and then the other it doesn't but the plane from my perspective on the ground looks to be the same size?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

If the high jet appears to be half the size of the commercial airliner, then it is flying about twice as high.

or could simply be half the size and flying at the same altitude.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I haven't got bionic eyes that can do a chemical analysis of a trail 10km in the air.

From my best judgement, Chemical trails persist in the sky and eventually form a cloud-like fog. Contrails dissipate naturally.

Why cant it just be a smaller plane flying at the same altitude?

It could and may some times be, but ideally you would want these reflective particles as high up as economically possible to deflect more light rays - which is the entire logic behind albedo modification / solar radiation management.

Really?

Jeez thanks partner, in my Goofy voice.

haha what? I was just answering your question... Now I realize you were just trying to bait me.

However, I see planes with contrails quite often flying very high above Melbourne Australia

Yeah I would imagine not all stratospheric/high atmosphere flights would be administering albedo modifications. Most of them are regular planes. This is also how you know that some are dumping, while others are not.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I asked you earlier a question. As you have not yet answered, please would you mind answering the following:-

1. Where are these "fleets" of "top of the line" jets taking off and landing?
2. Who is flying, operating and loading them with "Chemicals"?

edit on 21-3-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Next time you see planes with long chemical trails, note how big the plane looks. compare it to a typical commercial airliner which fly from 30,000-40,000 feet high. If the jet with the chemtrail is half as small as the commercial airliner, then it is approximately twice as high, meaning somewhere between 60,000-80,000 feet high. The stratosphere at the equator begins at 59,000 feet - this number is lower as you progress towards the north or south pole. This is why most of the jets with the long chemical trails are very high in the sky and appear tiny from earth. they are flying at stratospheric levels.

Or it might be that a 737 is about half the size of a 777 and at the same altitude. What a terribly flawed and simplistic argument you have just proposed there.

And that is without actually tracking the flight itself and seeing what altitude its flying at to the foot.

Alao, what chemical trails are you referring to exactly? I've only seen contrails.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

From my best judgement, Chemical trails persist in the sky and eventually form a cloud-like fog. Contrails dissipate naturally.

Ah right, you subscribe to the meaningless and utterly wrong 'chemtrails persist and contrails don't' theory. Carry on then. You clearly prefer unsubstantiated statements from chemtrail websites that confirm your own bias, to actual proven science and experience, i withdraw.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Unless you can assume that all these planes are the same size, which plainly they are not, how can you tell with your eyes the height a plane is flying at?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

well facts say otherwise.

Yeah I would imagine not all stratospheric/high atmosphere flights would be administering albedo modifications. Most of them are regular planes. This is also how you know that some are dumping, while others are not.

I asked this before but your reply wasn't an answer to my question but telling me to "look up" basically.

and now you actually say regular planes.

so, What regular planes fly in the stratosphere?

haha what? I was just answering your question... Now I realize you were just trying to bait me.

bait you?

You were answering my question?

seriously are you trolling or just really that ignorant of what you are reading and writing?

You didn't answer my question, I asked it again just above because you keep mentioning the stratosphere and mentioning all the planes that are up there leaving trails.

I will ask again the question again

what planes fly that high so regularly?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

Ah right, you subscribe to the meaningless and utterly wrong 'chemtrails persist and contrails don't' theory. Carry on then. You clearly prefer unsubstantiated statements from chemtrail websites that confirm your own bias, to actual proven science and experience, i withdraw.

I'm in the process of researching. The information I found on albedo modification and solar radiation management was troubling. I dont want to believe this stuff is true, but there are damning government documents that discuss dumping nanoparticles in the air to reflect solar radiation to ameliorate climate change. My concern is that they jumped the gun and started doing it without public consent, which would explain the very long persisting trails in the sky.

If the chemtrails are actually just prolonged condensation, I would love to hear a reasonable explanation as to how they would persist for hours. I know contrails vary depending on the efficiency of the plane, but I have yet to find a reasonable explanation as to how these supposed condensed water trails can last for so long.

I'm no zealot. I would like to know the truth.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I have yet to find a reasonable explanation as to how these supposed condensed water trails can last for so long.

You know those white things called clouds?

They’re the same thing as lingering contrails.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

In 1914 or 15 a persistent contrail that spread into a cloud layer was seen. Were they spraying back then? If they could persist then, why not now?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You know those white things called clouds?

They’re the same thing as lingering contrails.

But If we knew how to create artificial clouds simply from an air craft's combustion exhaust I don't think there would be discussions by major science institutions regarding the geo-engineering of artificial nanoparticle clouds:

Solar Radiation modification - Royal Society

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

In 1914 or 15 a persistent contrail that spread into a cloud layer was seen. Were they spraying back then? If they could persist then, why not now?

Ok that's a relief. Apparently albedo modification was first suggested in 1973. So the fact that there are persisting contrails in the sky prior to that date list of photos indicate that persisting contrails are natural remnants of plane exhaust. The others were acting like I wanted the chemtrail theory to be true..

Regardless I do think we should remain vigilant regarding albedo modification or solar radiation management... it is asinine to think that dumping reflective chemicals in the sky is a reasonable way to manage climate change from sunlight radiation. Be on the lookout for the government suggesting such measures.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The conditions for contrails are very random. I lived in Hawaii for 30 years and saw two. You can't use something that random for anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join