It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Had Access to Substance Allegedly Used to Poison Skripal (Novichok)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
not to be conspirator on conspiracy web site but:

How do we know that they are FORMER Russian spys.....Deep cover and/or double agents are also a real possibility.

Then again, i did hit pause in the middle of watching the Bourne Identity

There has to be Russian deep/double agents around, just like there has to be US and UK deep/double agents around

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
FYI - $6 million 1999 USD had the equivalent purchasing power in 1999 Uzbekistan of $366 million 1999 USD.

Not that the US started in 1999, just basing off of when they publicly acknowledged it.

The relative purchasing gap increases every year closer to 1991.

The US paid the Uzbekistanis an absolute fortune for access. I doubt it was due to how well cleaned up the Russians had left it.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Totally agree here; Russia is once again being moved in as the reason for the new military/industrial cash cow . Al-quaedi gone, Isis served there purpose..... Middle East is too unstable to run a good 5 year narrative, NK is too much all or nothing, good ol Russia for a quiet, slo burn billion dollah weapons build up! Wash/rinse/repeat.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well if the US cleared out the facilities 2 decades ago, surely they know full well how to make the stuff, as does probably every other government since then.

I read it is made from just 2 raw ingredients so it can't be hard to produce.

Anyone could have done it.

I just don't see what Russia has to gain from doing something so blatantly unless they want a military response, but I can think of a good few actors who might want the West to go to war with Russia.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
But the US has no reason to poison him...

Correct... the US had no personal vendetta against him. But they had every reason to poison him and make it look like the Russians did it.

Its actually quite ingenious if you think about it... The Russians know who did it and why they did it... But at the same time, as far as the public's concerned, the Russians look guilty as f# and have no way of proving their innocence..

...I'm actually kinda impressed.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

$6 million sounds right in line with what it would cost to decontaminate and dismantle the facility. It does not however sound like a feasible amount to do all that as well as sneak a stockpile of the weapon back to the US and construct a facility for it to be stored in here.

We have facilities for developing, testing, and for defenses against chemical and biological weapons. dugway proving ground is one of them.

They can probably make anything there, literally. Wouldn't necessarily need more than a sample or information on its composition.

imo

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Duh....
But the US has no reason to poison him , unless trump made some backroom deal with putin because of that access..
That is just trash logic...

To the best of my knowledge only one country had any motivation to have him killed.
And that country has a history of using high tech posions , I’m guessing to send a message.
Plus it would take a major nation state to even have access to such a high tech poison ..

Sorry.. where exactly did I say that the US poisoned him?
Duh? really?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
One of the "Big News" stories doing the rounds at the moment is the poisoning of former Russian intelligence officer Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in the UK, using a soviet era Russian made Nerve Agent called Novichok.

The UK prime minister Theresa May has stated today that the UK will be imposing sanctions against Russia, in response to the alleged Russian involvement in the attack.
No proof of Russian involvement has been offered other than the identification of the nerve agent itself as being of "Russian" origin.
The Russians are saying that they had nothing to do with the poisoning incident.

Well, guess what...
Novichok was produced and/or "tested" at several Soviet era "research institutes", including one in Nukus, Uzbekistan.
BigG out.

If your a spy, it seems that they all know one another...somehow!!

It turns out that Sergei Skripal had ties to Steele who compiled the Trump dossier. I wouldn't be surprised if Skripal had links to that sanctioned Russian bank in New York as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner
It is unfortunately worse then that, and possibly why this particular agent was used.

Everybody knows how to make it. It is the agent that was laid out by the Russian chemists that exposed the entire Russian bio/chem program that operated from 1970-1991. It is the agent that was shown to everyone at the UN, issued to every country member.

It is possibly the most known of all of the modern military nerve agents.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I understand/heard, that even though the UK have refused to send a sample to Russia, they will still have to send it to UN/NATO or some such for testing.
I could be wrong.
Interesting video too.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
If the UK wishes to pursue it under international law, they will have to submit samples to the UN.

As to if they will? Who knows? In Litvinenko's case, the UK government elected not to pursue under international law, so best case is 50/50?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Can I just ask.....

Anyone else like having a few threads about something not connected to a certain American president.

Feels like old ATS....

link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

I read it is made from just 2 raw ingredients so it can't be hard to produce.

I think you're getting confused by the term binary weapon. It doesn't mean that the weapon is the product of just two raw ingredients. It means that the weapon is produced up until the final two precursor chemicals. These chemicals are then stored separately up until the time that it is to be deployed. This makes transportation and handling of the weapon safer as it is not "active" until it is time for it to be used.

It is also worth mentioning that Novichok is actually a very broad term. It is a name applied to a series of chemical weapons. There are allegedly over 100 variants of it and only some of them are binary. The most versatile is apparently Novichok-5.

link   

I suspect there aren't many poisons, diseases, nerve agents, or chemical weaponry the US, UK, Russia, China, France, and probably any country which has ever held the UN Security Council presidency haven't had direct access to and samples of. It's just the way this global hegemony of the 'Haves' works.

link   
Ack! The double posts today.

edit on 14-3-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Can I just ask.....

Anyone else like having a few threads about something not connected to a certain American president.

Feels like old ATS....

It is certainly refreshing, but still missing something...ah, they grand conspiracy aspect.

I can't help but think that ATS won't 'be back' until we really start dissecting just how connected all of the dead Russians were to some very big business/banks on both sides of the proverbial coin, right up to the very end.
edit on 14-3-2018 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Duh....

But the US has no reason to poison him , unless trump made some backroom deal with putin because of that access..

That is just trash logic...

To the best of my knowledge only one country had any motivation to have him killed.

And that country has a history of using high tech posions , I’m guessing to send a message.

Plus it would take a major nation state to even have access to such a high tech poison ..

Reread what you have written.
There is your reason right there.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Can I just ask.....

Feels like old ATS....

It is certainly refreshing, but still missing something...ah, they grand conspiracy aspect.

I can't help but think that ATS won't 'be back' until we really start dissecting just how connected all of the dead Russians were to some very big business/banks on both sides of the proverbial coin, right up to the very end.

So what your saying is that we need to start looking at where the satan worshiping shape shifting lizard people fit into all of this

edit on 14-3-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

That, and we need to start digging far deeper into global crime organization, and how government money from all sides seems to slip in and out of those accounts routinely, without even so much as a red flag by Interpol.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What sense does that make???

“The US has no reason to do it, but maybe they did in the hope that Russia would get blamed.. “

It doesn’t get more convoluted than that lol..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join