It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac and the JDL

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Any time you mention Zionism, it doesn't seem to matter how much information you provide, or how credible your sources might be, you are quickly labeled as a Jew Hater and a racist. There are some folks who are so completely convinced of the sanctity of the Jewish race that they can not see the atrocities or the subversion that goes on and on through history. Prior to the early to mid 1930's, Pallestine was a nation people, check your maps prior to to the 1940's. People like this think that Mossad is some kind of charitable organization, that Pallestinian children who get gunned down are only future terrorists. They think it's ok for Israel to posess a nuclear arsenal that they refuse to disclose to the UN, that it is ok that Israel is the current record holder for violations of UN resolutions. It's okay to occupy territory that belongs to somebody else, because they're sanctified, chosen by god as it were to be the superiors. But you are a racist for so much as calling attention to their own beliefs. Sad.
Never mind who owns the American Media Corporations, or the Federal Reserve System, never mind the little K's and U's or Parve on 2/3's of your prepackaged food or the Masonic/Jewish connections, never mind the thousands of Mossad agents being deported out of the country after 9-11, or the fake alqeda cells they get busted setting up in the west bank. Don't worry about why the US bombed Lybia, just get back to work and keep arguing amungst yourselves like good sheep. I have read both
the Koran and Talmud, compared the two, and your telling me these people are sanctified?!? Isreal is a terrorist nation, if you can proove otherwise, I'd be glad to debate it. But don't be suprised when I bring an overwhelming amount of evidence to proove it.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by twitchy]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You try telling people 'only' 5 million Jews died instead of 6, and see how far you get.

People will think you are minimizing sympathy, showing your 'hate', or not telling the truth, if you are lucky. Why are some parts of history better left alone, such as what generated the sympathy for the creation of the state of Israel that the world IGNORED Palestinians being invaded in 1947, and many of their houses destroyed (if not occupied by the soon to be called Israelis).

Really, considering the Star of Rothschild, on their flag... Within 10 years a country that should have been grateful for its existence had fought and won wars against EACH of its neighbors.

Just talking about the leaders... and the misled. No hate.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
And they insist that no nation in that region should have weapons, and Israel is the small defenseless country with the fourth largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

I wonder if Israeli scientist have isolated the genes that differentiate the ay-rabs from the regular rab-bi? Can't create a biological weapons if it doesn't kill specific people. That place stinks to high heaven.

Let's mix in some American blood and see what emanates from that region

[edit on 18-2-2005 by IComeWithASword]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Really, considering the Star of Rothschild, on their flag... Within 10 years a country that should have been grateful for its existence had fought and won wars against EACH of its neighbors.

Which attack by the Arab League should they have been Grateful for?

Or was this all planned out between them and the Reptilians in the super secret Jew-Cave?

Quick, Ruben to the Jewmobile

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IComeWithASword
I wonder if Israeli scientist have isolated the genes that differentiate the ay-rabs from the regular rab-bi? Can't create a biological weapons if it doesn't kill specific people. That place stinks to high heaven.

I think they are too busy creating new Bar-B-Que sauces for Muslim Babies.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Whoa wait a minute, in one post your calling me a nazi and then the next post your making jew jokes! What is your major malfunction Amuk?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I have read both the Koran and Talmud, compared the two, and your telling me these people are sanctified?!? Israel is a terrorist nation, if you can prove otherwise, I'd be glad to debate it. But don't be surprised when I bring an overwhelming amount of evidence to prove it.

Where did I say they were sanctified? If they are a terrorist nation they should fit right in among the rest of the Middle East, right?

Just for the sake of argument we will say they are, can you prove to me Israel is the ONLY terrorist nation in the middle East?

But admitting the Arabs might be at fault as much as the Israelis doesn't fit into the "Worldwide Jewish Plot to take over the world and eat your children and force you to get circumcised" does it?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Whoa wait a minute, in one post your calling me a nazi and then the next post your making jew jokes! What is your major malfunction Amuk?

I was held hostage and forced to eat only Kosher food by my Jewish Grandma

I just hate the Racist BS spouted by some of the people here. Hating people because of Race or Religion is SOOOOOO lame. I don't care if they are Jewish/Muslim/Christian/Wiccan/Hindu/etc or White/Black/Brown/Red/Yellow.

I draw the line at purple though. I HATE BARNEY and his "world wide Barinist plot to take over the world and make you sing stupid songs"

Its much better to get to know them personally so you can hate them for WHO they are.

Its MUCH more satisfying

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I just hate the Racist BS spouted by some of the people here. Hating people because of Race or Religion is SOOOOOO lame. I don't care if they are Jewish/Muslim/Christian/Wiccan/Hindu/etc or White/Black/Brown/Red/Yellow.

Listen to yourself speak. You make jokes about barbecuing "muslim babies", post pictures which slur the Islamic religion/German people, yet have the audacity to write hypocritical BS which contradicts everything you just wrote. For someone who is a member of the "chosen race" you seriously lack the IQ points for the general prerequisite. .

Besides nobody mentioned anything about religion or race.

Which attack by the Arab League should they have been Grateful for? Or was this all planned out between them and the Reptilians in the super secret Jew-Cave?

Quick, Ruben to the Jewmobile

Lets skirt around the issue with jokes everyone! Another commonly employed tactic you people like to use to avoid having to explain yourselves.

Where did I say they were sanctified? If they are a terrorist nation they should fit right in among the rest of the Middle East, right?

Just for the sake of argument we will say they are, can you prove to me Israel is the ONLY terrorist nation in the middle East?

Can you prove to me that Israel is not a terrorist State which promotes a facist ideology, that encourages the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians?

Oh, and to answer your question, on these so called "terrorist nations", this is referred to as "retaliation". Look it up in the dictionary, clodhopper .

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by introspective

Listen to yourself speak. You make jokes about barbecuing "Muslim babies", post pictures which slur the Islamic religion/German people, yet have the audacity to write hypocritical BS which contradicts everything you just wrote. For someone who is a member of the "chosen race" you seriously lack the IQ points for the general prerequisite. .

So you have come goosestepping out of the closet?
I think that is good lets all lay our cards on the table Herr introspective

Chosen Race? Is Scotts/Irish the chosen race? That comes as a surprise.

BTW I didn't know Hitler and OBL were the Representatives of their entire people? Our maybe they are just the ones YOU look up to? And why would an "African American" be so concerned with my portrayal of Hitler a man who claimed Blacks werent even human and Muslims who keep blacks as slaves TODAY in the Sudan?

Besides nobody mentioned anything about religion or race.

yall are told not to use the word Jew, but to use the word Zionist instead so people will buy into the con that its not about the "dirty Jews"

Lets skirt around the issue with jokes everyone! Another commonly employed tactic you people like to use to avoid having to explain yourselves.

What am I not explaining? At least I am not lying about who I am and what I am doing here. How about YOU explain who YOU are and WHY you are here? Or do you just do it with U2Us to those that take the "bait"

Can you prove to me that Israel is not a terrorist State which promotes a facist ideology, that encourages the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians?

Can you prove to me that the Palestinians aren't a terrorist state that encourages the ethnic cleansing of Jews? Our is that OK since they are just following in the footsteps of your hero?

Look it up in the dictionary, clodhopper .

AHHHH the skinhead called me names, I think I am going to cry

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
mobb deep killed tupac and aids killed easy. theres simply nothing more to it sometimes, and these are 2 of the cases.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by introspective

You people?

I wonder what that could mean *cough* Dirty Jew *cough*

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think its time we ended this anti semetic, jackbooted style of thread.
Its going nowhere, and all it does is allow Introspective the opportunity to spew his neo nazi paranoia on the board.

Locked.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join