It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bag Containing 54 Severed Human Hands Has Been Found in Eastern Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

a reply to: muzzleflash

Can only offer a virtual Hand in proving just how handy you were when you handed over your handy thoughts...I found them handy enough to remember those handy hints.

I did give you a star though...if that helps.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

a reply to: butcherguy

With a name like butcherguy, I suppose a response like yours would be expected! Ha!

Stop it, you made me have a flashback to that movie... "Motel Hell" with Rory Calhoon...

B class horror flick.. people into sausage

Famous quote from movie..

"Well meat's meat, and you gotta eat"...

Ok, now I need shrink...

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent fritters.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

In all seriousness though it's almost certainly medical cadaver waste that was improperly disposed of. They found it with bandages and other medical style supplies.

Now give me a hand for reading the article!

youre probably right.

i wold be much cooler if it were the thieves in law though

they fascinate me

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

i remember that movie. they used to bury people up to their head and slit their throat so they couldnt scream..

pretty sure

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Perhaps they were slated for a spirit-cooking party, but needed to be discarded for some reason?

Remember reading this, but can't find it now:
Cannibal tribes were asked which part of the human body was best to eat, and the reply was the hands, because of their tenderness.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

How big was this bag? Or how small were the heads? Because 54 human heads sounds like it would have to be a pretty large bag. Also quite heavy.

Pretty gruesome and macabre to say the least. I'm still wondering about how big this bag was though

they were HANDS not HEADS!!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
My first thought was of the Elite Hunting Club in the film Hostel

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Is there evidence of a crime here? Perhaps the owner of the bag needed help with something and 27 people offered to lend him a hand, two if necessary.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I'd give them a hand to figure out the matter at hand but my hands are currently tied...to my arms.

My theory is that they were playing a big game of high stakes poker and these guys showed their hands too early. They got outta hand.

Ok I'll stop that now...

Well, I got to hand it to you- those were *hand*some puns.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
My theory, as wackjob as it might sound:
The hands belong to people whose fingerprints may be valuable. Once they were used, they were thrown out.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Some forensics person is going to have quite a job. First thing to determine: Are these single hand removals? Do any of the hands match? Were they professionally removed or just hacked off with an axe? Have they been stored in some sort of preservative?

Could be medical waste but seriously, what medical facility would save up that many severed hands?

Certainly an intriguing find. Weren't there severed feet washing up on the west coast a few years ago?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join