It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bag Containing 54 Severed Human Hands Has Been Found in Eastern Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

To add some craziness to the recent news...in case there wasn't enough already.

Whether it was medical waste...ahem, cough, cough...or the work of some pretty bad hombre's.

That is 27 people who got "processed"...

Apparently some serious competition being eliminated in some dark nefarious power struggle.???

I mean, they "gotta" be dead, as who just cuts someones hands off, and then fixes them up to go on in life???? Ummm, nobody.

Pretty ghastly none the less.. a gross photo or two at link, so be warned a bit ok?

A Bag Containing 54 Severed Human Hands Has Been Found in Eastern Russia

Warning: This article contains graphic images.

Russian police have launched an investigation after a bag containing 54 severed human hands was found near the Siberian city of Khabarovsk.

According to the Siberian Times, a single hand was spotted first, then the bag containing the remains was discovered on an island in the Amur River. Photos that appear to be taken at the scene show the hands lined up in 27 matching pairs laid out in the snow.

Investigators gave no clues as to who the hands might have belonged to, or why they were discarded.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

First port of call is to ID them unless someone has taken a sander to their finger tips,

Regarding cutting peoples hands off and having them go on their merry way do not be so naive, have you seen the decades old Narco videos from Mexico???, never underestimate just how #ed up humans can be....

RA

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... Refer to reply number two......

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Investigators gave no clues as to who the hands might have belonged to, or why they were discarded.

I've got a pretty good idea why they were discarded.
I assume the other body parts must have gone in the river as there's not 54 handless corpse reports , guess the question's got to be organized crime or serial killer ?
edit on 9-3-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

How big was this bag? Or how small were the heads? Because 54 human heads sounds like it would have to be a pretty large bag. Also quite heavy.

Pretty gruesome and macabre to say the least. I'm still wondering about how big this bag was though

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I've got a pretty good idea why they were discarded.
Guess the other body parts must have gone in the river as there's not 54 handless corpse reports , guess the question's got to be organized crime or serial killer ?

I think they may have been made into sausages. Not enough muscle to bother skinning out the hands, so they toss them.

link   
Proof the job was done? Kind of like Indian scalps... But then a phone camera would also work...geez

We can also look at Africa where it is common practice for males to get their hands cut off.

link   
DB
edit on 9-3-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'd give them a hand to figure out the matter at hand but my hands are currently tied...to my arms.

My theory is that they were playing a big game of high stakes poker and these guys showed their hands too early. They got outta hand.

Ok I'll stop that now...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Hands, not heads.

link   
a reply to: slider1982

Unless the hands were cut off as a way to prevent the bodies from being identified ...

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That's the only problem with sausages , you never know what they've put in there.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
"Take off hands":

idiom - To physically take or remove someone or something from someone.

Pun intended.

link   
I checked out the photos.
A few of the hands had the fingers nipped off.

Seems even more weird now.

link   

a reply to: slider1982

Thanks for the input there mate..

Nah, I am not so naive.. Ha! Sadly, I am all too familiar with the Mexican region narco-gangs terrorism.

Just sad to see this type of "very bad behaviour" going on places you would never think it would for some silly reason.

yes, there are some very messed up folks in some of these criminal organisations... their ability to do cruel things without hesitating is super psychopath murderer types you pray you never run into.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Hands, not heads.

Damn, I'm a mess. I guess because it's Friday and the students have had me redlining/borderline blowing a gasket all week. Thanks for clarifying for this tired old dog

edit on 9-3-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Must be the ones who voted against putin

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

In all seriousness though it's almost certainly medical cadaver waste that was improperly disposed of. They found it with bandages and other medical style supplies.

Now give me a hand for reading the article!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Dear Plotus,

a reply to: Plotus

Now that was twisted a bit.. Nothing like a good dose of dark humour to sort things out.

Thanks, for that I think..Ha!

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Dear FarmCore, I see you got caught by the same trick of the eye I did at first glance..

I first read it as HEADS too... but then went wait.. what did I just THINK I read!??

It hands mate..not heads.. but no worries.. and don't feel too bad about it.. easy mistake.

Pravdaseeker

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join