It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
only we are being given a bit more to work with than, "look there;" we're getting a bit of a description to go along with the illumination.

Or that's how I see it. ymmv

I've tried to look at and appreciate q posts on several occasions and 'look here' in the most archaic wording possible is all I've ever encountered.

Which irritates me because nothing irritates me more than my time being wasted. NOTHING is more valuable than time.

So I try to come here where ye experts on all this q stuff have been following it from the start, try to ask direct topic questions and what did q have to say about it, sort of stuff, but only ever seem to get non-answers or "look here" (read the entire thread and figure it out) follow the bread crumbs brick road lol.

In case anyone ever wonders how many of us are so compelled to treat this scene with irritation and contempt.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Along comes Q and starts shining lights in many of the very same places you've (and many of us) already dug around a bit in only we are being given a bit more to work with than, "look there;" we're getting a bit of a description to go along with the illumination.

Or that's how I see it. ymmv

Yes that's what concerns me. There was a coordinated effort to see Trump elected. Several military intelligence personnel have come out publicly before and after the election stating this.

We have had several prominent government officials on this site. Our discussions here are not lost on them and we are but a drop in the bucket compared to the Chan's and Reddit.

Any governing body worth their salt can see a breeding of dissent and subversion growing via boards like this and like any potential threat become targeted.

If I've seen any topic force very smart people to lower their guard, it's this one. Food for thought. Remember the Vampyre thread? Astr0? Hidden hand?

All very targeted and what's been changed our accomplished since? What keeps eating at me the most is The Guts Aviary thread, the military's role in obfuscation and the understanding of self preservation (even on a governmental level) all make me question what's happening here with Q.

And the thought that I've been suckered in to discuss this so they can further extrapolate our collective thoughts sicken me. If an AI is archiving this and using it per their directive, to you I say # you.
edit on 11-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
military releases ufo videos from their archives - PSY-OP,CGI, FAKE AS HELL
4chan anon posts a bunch of stuff he tottaly dint make up her/himself no sir, what made you think that? - internet cheers everyone, the savior of humanity is here!

i dont even know what is real life anymore

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

To what purpose?

We're the atypical and the marginal. No one in life pays attention to us already, and most of us "pass" for typical to survive.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
I'm following crumbs...

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: fb1a66 618344
GLIMPSE.
You cannot possibly imagine the size of this.
Trust the plan.
Trust there are more good than bad.
The WORLD is helping.
We are not alone.
We are all connected in this fight.
PATRIOTS UNITE.
We are winning BIG.
Watch the speech.
God bless.

GLIMPSE mirrored ESPMILG

ESP MIL G

Remote viewing Militaty G?

Which got me here:

For much of the book, Jacobsen seems firmly ensconced in the skeptics camp, but in the final chapters she seems to succumb to her own evidence. One of her most convincing examples involves a clandestine unit in Army intelligence known as Detachment G, or Det G.

So what is Detachment G?

Stargate Project - 1970

In 1977, the Army Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence (ACSI) Systems Exploitation Detachment (SED) started the GONDOLA WISH program to "evaluate potential adversary applications of remote viewing."[13] Army Intelligence then formalized this in mid-1978 as an operational program GRILL FLAME, based in buildings 2560 and 2561 at Fort Meade, MD (INSCOM "Detachment G").[13]

So what is Operation Grill Flame?

Because of remote viewing being an evolving intelligence collecting media...

WARNING: The following link is hosted at CIA.GOV

CIA FOIA

Hmmm...

US Government Remote Viewing Cult

Headquarters for GRILL FLAME were Fort Meade, Maryland. This was the location where the NSA and the Army’s INSCOM conducted a majority of the RV research. In 1979, very few individuals knew of the existence of the government’s RV program. According to a particular Army memo: “Access is limited to those personnel approved on a ‘by name’ basis.” It was at this point when most of the military folks began undergoing Swann’s “training” procedures, which were mostly based upon the principles of Scientology’s “auditing” procedures.
Fort Meade Shooting

Strange happenings at Ft. Meade, MD. The latest burried in the news cycle as it happened on Feb 14, same day as Parkland, FL

Fort Meade Shooting-Feb 14

But not before the active shooter drill...

Ready to Respond-Sept 27, 2017

But it's happened before.

Fort Meade Shooting-Mar 31, 2015

GLIMPSE.
You cannot possibly imagine the size of this.

ESP Mil G.

Thoughts?

I'd like to just throw this out there...anagrams I found when mirroring all of the capitalized letters in that post in addition to the one you did:

"Millions", and "wiretapped". Without using any of the letters more than once. Jumped right out, so I thought I'd offer it.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

AI records saves catalogs chronicles everything everyone does online, say on or near your phone, do with your phone, and increasingly with their tv, and car, etc, anyways. The goal being for "AGI" that understands what it all means to study it all, predict your behavior, red flag / red tape your ass, manipulate you, etc.

As long as everyone talks about all the stuff people in a thread like this night talk about, then what are They going to do about it?

My concern is the way q has people chasing their own tails, jumping over waterfalls, that time it SEEMS is being wasted, people could be spending actually "waking up" newcomers and getting them talking about it all. Instead of echo chambering themselves in one big giant thread sort of thing, less new people being woken up, so less people talking about that which the establishment doesn't want us talking about, etc. They can't stop us all,but a handful, disparate line individuals, can easily be stopped. Read "Gulag". The vans come and snatch up individuals in the night. The neighbors if they even notice do nothing.
edit on 11-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: fiverx313

Well, if you've been watching, you know what's there and it's either been proven or not and you shouldn't have to ask.

the ones i've specifically asked about seem like not.

i ask in case i missed something, because you guys are producing an incredible amount of content and it's just not possible to keep up with every single thing unless i forgo everything else i'm doing in my life aside from work and possibly some sleeping.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I agree it is an important issue. Being from the UK I don't have relevant experience to contribute to that.

My gut feeling is that Trump believes he has a more efficient route/plan to change things and therefore will avoid getting off plan by being pulled into the deep states communications plan. Feels like he is "avoiding the Trolls".

On this one i'll back out.

I'm concentrating on providing methods to reduce other members efforts on this thread so they can engage more in the discussion you want.

The star is for taking the time with me - I respect input from experienced members.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: fiverx313
You will be surprised what you uncover if you don't constantly rely on others to do the work for you.

fair enough, but despite having done my own research and asked multiple times, i'm still stuck on getting my first question answered. those who provided proof, provided things that were not actually proving anything. and here we are.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Harsh crowd here, if it weren't for certain things posted in advance from Q, of actual events etc I would be refreshing other threads. I gave you a star. Love your posts.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GeeDeee

We're glad to have you. Welcome, and don't be a stranger!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

yes. the mass shooter effect has be referenced by Q directly from many different vectors.

1)

www.intelligence.senate.gov...
Read very carefully.
Unreleased [CLAS-HIGHEST]:
Ability to use frequencies [incoming sig]/modify/code/program over 'x' period [designate] mobile phone to 'control' target subject.
OP conducted/ORIG outside of US.
CAR control?
www.youtube.com...
Statement by the driver?
Fairytale?
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE.
Q

2)

3)

link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: Wookiep

Mankind was not born to be afraid.

We are born for freedom.

This might just be a sort of projection on my part due to some sort of confirmation bias, I'm willing to acknowledge that, but to me it seems that freedom is in the air like it hasn't been for a long long time, and the reason - rising civil conscious awareness (among other tools and methods) bearing down on the pockets and spheres of evil, as well as the whole propaganda driven MSM matrix and what I call celebrity culture or the "limelight" when cast from a place of evil (sometimes it's necessary to "take the stage").

It's a reversal of fortune that's not entirely dissimilar to the way that Jesus, imho, robbed the devil blind in a Godly hoodwink and double-bind which bound the strong man, allowing for the removal of everything of any lasting value and leaving nothing but rot and corruption behind.

I've always fancied myself a "sensitive" or "empathic" person who's perhaps a little touched as all prophetic types are and as a result, able to see through the outwardly apparent social matrix, to the deeper inward reality of the *felt experience* of what it means to be alive and an active historical participant in this time and place - and for me it's unmistakable. It's in the world, but not entirely of the world. More room for the Spirit.

I realize this is subjective, but since there's no such thing as "isolate consciousness" and because in a non-local, holographic universe LOCAL MATTERS, I pay attention to this "innerspace".

Some have fear and anxiety at the prospect of societal and historical transformation, particularly if for them it's a perceived "right wing" oriented phenomenon where they are "leftist" (whatever that means), but that's nothing compared to the kind of fear that Q and co., ourselves included, are instilling in those "elite" who really ought to be afraid based on the paths that they've carved and the evidence trails they've left behind and everything that they did and did not do with "power" whether it was corrupt, or, for the greatest possible good of one and all?

And that is precisely why I'm feeling so ebullient and equanimous even in the very midst of a "world" apparently gone insane.

Oh to be the sane one, and the untouchable who's capable of standing or sitting relative to the whole of it all as an untouchable of sorts, behind who stands, each to a one where we go one we go all - a massively growing ARMY of what gramps called "energy contributors", where those who were considered untouchable (Clinton, Obama, Soros, etc etc unto the Pope and the Queen of England) are touchable, or at best, for them, forgotten and made irrelevant.

And there HAVE been arrests. On the child trafficking front I think it may be nearing 7-10,000 in the last year and a bit, or more than during Obama's entire term (need to check and verify the numbers) and there are almost 20,000 sealed indictments spread across the land from sea to shining sea (some of which are to interrogate info for cases and not all accompanying arrest, I'm aware).

When evil is on the run and fleeing for it's life, that's when you really CAN feel or sense the dramatic expansion of the domain of Liberty wherein the Spirit blows through the pare of opposites, and not the black magic of dark arts which never come to serve but only to be served and to "rule" the dumbed down star-struck masses.

It is also a great thing indeed when the little man is awarded the last laugh at the devil's expense and by devil I mean devil in all it's forms even as nothing but a systemic evil.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 11-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

To what purpose?

We're the atypical and the marginal. No one in life pays attention to us already, and most of us "pass" for typical to survive.

That remains to be seen. Just from this little bubble we have:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are other connections to high profile military people to ATS. They wouldn't be here without some kind of relevance. And that's just here with us little folks.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Which irritates me because nothing irritates me more than my time being wasted. NOTHING is more valuable than time.

I can appreciat your frustration, but if you're looking for cut and dry answers, I think you're setting your expectiaitions too high. The thread is an ongoing research project. No straight edges, only ragged corners.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I just posted a few a bit earlier but I'm late to the party today.😉😉😉

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: Perfectenemy

6 dots. Is that a reoccurring thing?

It ties into the 18 spaces. 3,6,9. Watch your six comes to mind.

Oh My , I'm scared to ask what this means ? Oh God, Please let it be Good
My daughter's b-day just passed and she was born 3-6-91...my b-day is coming up and it is 3-13-63...3's have always been a significant number in my life.....I DON'T want it to be connected with 666, but what if it is ? I have looked for the answer to this, but it seems to go either way...mirrors ? IDK, this one freaks me out.

LOL...oh God, page 136...toooo weird !

Among other more esoteric things, 3,6, and 9 are Tesla's numbers.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Trained cryptographers use methods that involve factors such as unicity distance to determine if the length of an original ciphertext decrypt is an actual break in the code or a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just going to leave this here:

We don't mean to be harsh or anti-social when someone stops by asking questions. It's just hard to sum up all of the research that has been done. It's also hard to point to one thing without first explaining another part.

Dashen has done an amazing job of indexing all the Q threads (links on page 1) and its the best place to start. Otherwise it's like showing up mid-semester in a really hard class and thinking you can wing it.

Nothing is being asked or demanded from anyone (trust me I'm not the best at digging) but I've been keeping up. And there is no way I could explain all of this to someone in one post or even one sitting.

We welcome everyone to participate. And as bad as I am I like to think I have contributed to the whole.

So please, grab a comfy seat and a coffee. Once you join us we might never let you go!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I have seen bill Coopers book, Behold a pale horse, mentioned often. I have finally downloaded the free PdF and have decided to spend some time reading it. It obviously seems to have some relevance with Q.

Perhaps in reading, I will gain more insight pro or con into Q and the conspiracies being offered. I don't know, but will take the time to find out for myself.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join