It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Hi Infowars!

Can you confirm?

Alex Jones = Mossad

I’ll wait.

Confirmed.

Hey Infowars!

Can you confirm?

Rosie O'Donnell = Polar Yeti

Confirmed.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Google knows

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

i guess you missed the three big ass indexes that break down the threads into searchable keywords, links, quotes and topics

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: tigertatzen

My father was an actuary and reviewed a lot of life insurance claims.
I remember him talking about a big payout for some guy that drove a Jeep through a plate glass window.
According to the Coroners report, the driver was stoned and listening to the band Rush at the time.
Of course dear old Dad didn't believe in secret societies either.

I'm not sure how that relates to my post at all. Secret societies??

I was referring to the ease with which a person could simply change their identity in the confusion following something as devastating as the sinking of the Titanic back in 1912. They wouldn't have had much in the way of verification, seeing as how they had no databases back then to verify identity.

A person could slip into (or back into) the country under an assumed name with a record keeping system like that. If they also had high connections, they could disappear forever if they wanted. Just become whomever.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yeah well on topic is Trump, his game is supposedly being at war with the MSM, and the Mass Shooter Contagion Effect is the most explosive MSM shiitte there is... that would obliterate them if only everyone knew understood made a bigly thing about it... Which would be the case if Trump merely tweeted the name of it and a Google search results link.

This has been covered over and over again and very clearly, but it only makes sense, in THIS thread, if you work the Q process. Otherwise you're point makes sense - in your thread on your topic.

In your process if Trump wants to take down the world he just has to do what you say. Okay. That doesn't alter clone/droid factories, banking control, MSM, CIA infiltration, child and human trafficking, human enslavement. mind control, information control and so on. If you follow your thinking, all of these things go away like that if he just...

The Q process says, AGAIN IT IS A Q THREAD, this is a 3/4/5 density effort spanning forward and backward in the now.

You're right, wrong thread.

in your thread you are on the right track, this is a Q thread and we are thinking a different track. A foot soldier says "take that hill and this war is over" a general with Sat images says, "take the hill and you all die and the war goes on." In THE Q THREAD we accept the idea here this process is far bigger then we can grasp, information is leaked to: confuse, misrepresent, inform, support and in some cases reinforce.

Trump is not the one doing this, Q folks know this, Trump is the face, the only non droid, non CIA asset in office since 1964.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: ketsuko

I think the logic amongst most gamers is "let me be free to do what I want in a game, at least I'm not acting out GTA5 in real life!" And I agree. Don't regulate games.

You cannot discount the addictive side of gaming though. The feedback reward loop. It's what hooks gamers into buying all those stupid loot boxes even though they should know better.

The pleasure payoff you get from achievement in a game is addictive, and it might also explain some of the defensiveness. How many gamers are caught on little treadmills like tiny hamsters?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'd watch it! I also think you're right on the mark and hope you join us and help us research that and other things! And maybe your info could be tossed in the Wiki?

---------------

As for a certain person griping about Sorcha Faal. Research takes you down many roads, some are good some are bad, all are worthy of thought. They can then be filed under, Yay good idea, or oops that's a round binner! No answer needed because he/she admitted to posting it without vetting it beforehand and you're just latching onto ONE thing someone found and didn't vet totally and trashing ALL the information that's been found that is true, valid and connects almost all the dots. Not cool, hence this will be my only answer to you.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I'm more concerned about supremacist ideologies (which damn near every ideology nowadays is such) driving kids to violence, than video games.

Was there more violence in the 80's (before games got graphic), than the 90's (as they became graphic), than the 00's when they got truly graphic), or the 10's so far (when the ideologies went truly supremacist [with help of the media no less])???

I'd truly love to see the data, won't be able to do the work myself any time soon, but would wager the 00's was no worse off (conservative estimate) than the 80's / 10's...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I KNEW IT!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hey...you never know!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
What if we went about this "what's the point of Q" another way. A way that simply has no denial point rooted in personal truth. I find folks are setting up their own strawman over and over again here and thinking that's good "reason" and "logic."

I'm shocked at folks insulting posters here saying things like "you haven't proved anything to me..." as if we're in that poster's personal class. I'm confused by folks who post things like "you all are like a cult" yet they post, and demand answers from us poor cultees over and over again. Insult and then demand???

Who does this in physical exchanges? Can't something provide something different for everyone? Can't exchanges we have here be simply nothing more then the same exchange people have over a beer, or a meal? Are conversations solving the world's problems in a pub a time-crime too? Should we stop that?

Why is this thread polarizing to anyone who isn't forced to be here? Why does this "frustrate them" or "anger them" or "force them to demand answers" if being here is as voluntary as it gets? Who volunteers to see a movie and then demands everyone in the theater leave half way through because they think it's stupid?

Incredible conditioning has forced people to run for a polarity the minute ANYTHING is expressed, you can see it here. If Q is representing X then I have to represent Y right now! Good God, some dared to pick a polarity point on the child trafficking!

[snipped]

Indeed! Thank you Cranky "Wise" Old Man

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Yeah, there IS an addictive side to gaming for sure. I spent a whole literal year playing Wow (/played hours 365 days) so I do get it.

But it's about personal choice. I was an adult when I played and it was my own fault that sometimes I went to work very tired. I bore the consequences of my own actions.

Kids should be regulated by their parents. In no way shape or form should the government be involved with gaming activities. I think you agree. Trump needs to back away from this subject.

edit on 11-3-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

I like that one myself as well

I'm having issues just loading each page. I'm not about to try uploading anything. It's super laggy tonight.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ok think about this. Cruz was an MKUltra kid shooter programed like all the kids in your info right? What if //our side// had the trigger to stop him and they did, hence why he dropped everything and ran away instead of shooting till death like most do. In other words what CAN be done IS being done as fast as possible, but how many people are programmed? It's not going to be a fast process ya know?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Trump just wants to regulate games because he played Resident Evil 7 on VR and quit cuz it was too spooky.

Mattis heard about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

Wait a minute? Now it's our fault that we are able to discuss our findings with each other because we just happen to know the basics? What is stopping people from learning everything about the topic they are interested in themselves?

I'm not doing this for fame,earning profit or to validate myself. Why is it so damn hard for people to read the findings we posted and come back to us to discuss them? I don't get it.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

No, of course not. I've been following these threads on and off since the start, so the idea wasn't to appeal to someone like me. And the indexes are very helpful, but not something approachable and 'user-friendly' that can be read in an article format by an outsider. I'm thinking something like a brief Wikipedia article, that kind of thing. Please don't think I'm criticising you, I'm not. I'm trying to figure out a way to get your good work out to more people, by being more accessible.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Well I got 9 episodes of The Darkest Patterns posted, but couldn't wrap up the last 3 episodes of the season before new years and my situation been turned upside down ever since (devoting every minute of 6 months getting it that far being a major driver of that).

But the route to success I've decided after planning the project for over a decade is, marching thru the complete human story of Cultural Evolution is essentially the 'only' way to decode modern human society AND 'deprogram' the programmed. By showing people not merely how screwed up the world today is, but exactly step by step how it came to be this way. Of course I insist that the people to understand it also have the tools to know how we might fix it all, and it turns out most of the ideas etc to do that have already been provided. Where the stakes in this Century aren't merely living in a crappy world, but the tech extinction of the human race... So getting it right (having all the crucial data's while making it also the right amount of entertaining so people might actually bother with enjoy it AND neutral / objective / fact based) is very important to this task I've burdened myself with. LOL argh.
edit on 11-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
@Greenanon,

Trudeau looks nothing at all like his ugly father while bearing an eerie likeness to a young Castro. I say son of Castro but where Maggie might have lied to Pierre about the lineage.

Something unusual there. He's like Canada's version of Obama, and his popularity is plummeting now because he's all image no substance, too much soy boi and not enough man.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

nice b8 m8, i r8 it an 8
mattis aint 'fraid of sheeeeiiiitttt.

edit on 3 11 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join