It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Indeed they are very similar.

I call it a 'read between the lines' approach.

It's not as much reporting, it's starting with hypothesis they are trying to prove, then wrapping the supporting material around that hypothesis to form a conslusion.

Wait. Where else have I seen this...?

😏
edit on 11-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: fingers

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

What specifically is it about Q that triggers you so much? Do you think Q is spreading disinformation? Setting people up for false hope? What exactly?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

"you have more than you know"

This means all needed information is open source. WikiLeaks, MSM articles, fringe web sites, forums, IRS and other agencies publicly available information ... just glue it together.

What advantage [[[they]]] have? All imaginable data. Why we are dumb? We have no access to such datasets. FCk book is fc King ... owned by clowns. Grrrroogle is alphabet from start ...

@JanAmos-

A lot of people don't see it yet, but what you have been doing for the conspiracy crowd is wonderful work and very clever.

He's taking big pieces of information and piecing then together in a single platform for availability to read and research.

Rather having to source through the entire internet, he's putting those puzzle pieces in one place.

Hint people.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Ho hum.. Okay what ever you say...

The meeting in the Seychelles wasn't about collusion it was about starting up a secret communications channel for the Kremlin to control it's asset here in the Whitehouse.
Said asset being their mole donald trimp.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Oh ok. Well thanks anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Oh ok. Well thanks anyway.

Anytime.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: proximo

Ho hum.. Okay what ever you say...

The meeting in the Seychelles wasn't about collusion it was about starting up a secret communications channel for the Kremlin to control it's asset here in the Whitehouse.
Said asset being their mole donald trimp.

Ho hum okay whatever you say.

So since you can't show Russian collusion before the elction
you now point to a meeting after the elections to make it so? You really need to stop listening to the MSM and start doing a little digging on your own.

As for Stormi....who cares!?!
Trump did or didn't have an affair when he was a regular citizen. Bill Clinton boinked an intern in the oval office as president. Neither matter.

edit on 3/11/2018 by Martin75 because: Lost part of post

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Why do you care?
Why do you read this thread?
Why do you feel the need to do what you are doing?

You are not going to convince anyone about anything.

Stop.

i'm interested in it.
i'm interested in it.
i'm interested in it.

i know i won't convince anyone who's way into this. there may be people on the fence for whom some of my posts are food for thought. and i enjoy discussing things.

no, i won't stop unless i get bored. you are on a public forum. this is how this works.

and i'm serious about that +++ thing. when this all started that was the 'omg this really happened this is true' that everyone was going nuts about -- and when i asked to see it, all i saw was two screenshots, one with a timestamp but no indication of the timezone of the screencapping user, and one screencap that didn't even have a timestamp, it just said 'one hour ago' or something like that.

if someone ever did demonstrate ACTUAL proof of that, it would be super interesting. but like a lot of this it seems to be a matter, largely, of faith. Q mixes known facts with speculative, leading questions or cryptic statements, and you interpret it 90 ways to sunday and think you're making something coherent out of it.

and i will continue to watch and see if anything i consider coherent comes out of it.

i'm not stopping you, no matter how much you might cry about an oppositional post, or how often you might report it, despite being told that it's not a matter for mods if someone disagrees with you.

live. with. it.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
And another plane crash.

The aircraft was a Canadian-made Bombardier, according to the Iranian news agency Tasnim.

It had eight passengers and three crew members on board, said Reza Jafarzadeh, head of the Iran Civil Aviation Organisation.

BREAKING NEWS: Turkish private plane with 11 people on board crashes in Iran during flight from UAE to Istanbul

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Trump did or didn't have an affair when he was a regular citizen. Bill Clinton boinked an intern in the oval office as president. Neither matter.

here's what does matter -- illegal financial stuff. paying off this woman before the election was a violation of law one way or another, the way they did it. trump is up to his eyeballs in this kind of shifty financial dealings, and i, for one, don't like seeing a grifter use the presidency to enrich himself and his family.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I just stumbled upon this...

www.stillnessinthestorm.com...

A Qanon card deck is in the works!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

But you were all over voting for Clinton!

Just sayin' ...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

hasnt trump lost a billion dollars of personal wealth since the election?
swing and a miss

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I just stumbled upon this...

www.stillnessinthestorm.com...

A Qanon card deck is in the works!

Haha! Pretty ficking cool. Good find.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
John Kasich moves to take total government control of education in Ohio.

"What I really want... I want to be able to run the Department of Education," Kasich said at an Associated Press forum in early February, signaling his support for the move. "I don't think we should have this elected school board." Instead, he said the governor should be in charge of education in the state.

"We have no clue who these people are and they're running education policy," Kasich said. "And I'm governor and I can't tell them what to do. It's nuts."

That's the way democracy work, John.

Currently, Ohio's Dept. of Ed. is run by 11 elected members and 8 appointed at-large members (Gov. appointed.).

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Clinton fans talking relative morality will always bring a smile to my face.

I didn’t vote for Trump because he’s a moralist.

I voted for Trump because he wasn’t Clinton and he was capable of bringing the system to its knees.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Clinton fans talking relative morality will always bring a smile to my face.

I didn’t vote for Trump because he’s a moralist.

I voted for Trump because he wasn’t Clinton and he was capable of bringing the system to its knees.

as long as you have your priorities in order and don't care what else he destroys in the process.

i don't personally believe trump is capable of bringing anything down in a calculated way. maybe through sheer incompetence. we'll see.

i also don't see where i'm a clinton fan? but make whatever assumptions balance your mental equations, i guess.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Martin75

here's what does matter -- illegal financial stuff. paying off this woman before the election was a violation of law one way or another, the way they did it. trump is up to his eyeballs in this kind of shifty financial dealings, and i, for one, don't like seeing a grifter use the presidency to enrich himself and his family.

I never saw anyone say Trump paid her. Do you have a scoop we don't?
You wanna talk about using the presidency or SecState " to enrich himself and his family" I will take you serious. Otherwise you are just another in a long line of Trump bashers with no credit. Just saying

edit on 3/11/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

hasnt trump lost a billion dollars of personal wealth since the election?
swing and a miss

it's hard to know when someone doesn't release his taxes, and does all his business through shell companies and other multi-layers of legal #ery. but again... believe whatever makes it all make sense to you, i guess.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So your whole argument for Russian collusion centers around a call that was made to establish communications between the Governments of two world powers?

Isn’t that like their job?

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join