It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I never saw anyone say Trump paid her. Do you have a scoop we don't?
You wanna talk about using the presidency or SecState I will take you serious. Otherwise you are just another in a long line of Trump bashers with no credit. Just saying

trump's lawyer 'facilitated' a payment for her. payments in the same amount went out from the trump campaign to his business. either the lawyer got paid back -- that's illegal in one way -- or he didn't, and that's illegal in another way.

plus there's the amazing NDA that trump didn't even sign, so we'll see if it even holds up in court.

this is in the news, it's not hard to find. unless you don't want to know, i guess.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: fiverx313

But you were all over voting for Clinton!

Just sayin' ...

i didn't even start posting on here until after the election. so what is your point exactly?

ETA: okay that was inaccurate. i did start posting here before the election. but i was hardly 'all over voting for clinton', whatever that means -- so i'd still like an answer to my question

edit on 11-3-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It's like tag-teaming in here today!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Or are you mad that the call didn’t include an agreement of cash in exchange for enriched uranium?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

impeach! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Isnt that how brian ross got suspended?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

It's like tag-teaming in here today!

It's like that here everyday. I love the community we have built!

edit on 3/11/2018 by Martin75 because: My v disappeared. Did Q steal my V?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sometimes i hate it when we are proven right. Take a look at the bottom of the ridicilous script. davidhogg

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh, I was referring to the loyal opposition. We went from Chad to Silly to the fixins.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

we have better energy

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Oh, I was referring to the loyal opposition. We went from Chad to Silly to the fixins.

yes, how odd that we'd all be posting during a time of the week most people have off work.

must be a conspiracy!

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

They've also got the awesome brownshirt armband thing going on now too.

James Woods completely leveled the two of them on Twitter for it too. I wish Twitchy had picked that up.

link   

You mean you guys work week nights?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh yeah. Which tells me we are hitting another crucial point. I think #Releasethememo was the last time I saw them foaming at the mouth.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You mean you guys work week nights?

you're almost as cryptic as Q. is it an homage?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Standard Hotels.... that’s beyond alarming

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Nope, just truth. A lot of work gets done on the weeknights - when Q tends to post. So that must be when y'all work.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Something in the wind has the peons hella spooked.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

To be plain, how sensitive were we when they ran around calling us all Nazis and white supremacists. That's not what we're doing, but that's a hot button thing, and it has entered the dialogue. Did you expect them to wait to see how or what it may mean?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 09ae02 620670

Coincidence?
Q

So I guess this little Q post has some folks up in arms. To me it points a finger back to the roots of a movement whose recent tactics in the US are far from constructive and play to the worst part of our humanity. It has less to do with what the group stands against (there are very few who stand with Nazi hatred, and almost all stand against), and more to do with the tactics taken in advancing a political ideology.

Here is an excellent article explaining the history of the Anifa movement from its start in Gemany with a bit of contrast to what we see today as its watered-down-imprt version in the US.

The Lost History of Antifa BY LOREN BALHORN

From the article, the overreaching reason for the Antifa movement in Germany in the late 1940's was to organize disparate groups who were outside of the remaining, ensconced reminants of the Nazi party after the fall of Germany as a means of improving working conditions in factories and industry and to make collective airing of grievences possible during the post war occupation by allied forces. These organized groups were either dissolved or incorporated throught the mergind of different political parties over time and no longer exist as a cohesive progressive movement, even after a resurgence in the mid 80s and early 90s.

I'm not wuite sure where ot go with this except to say that the autor of the article states that the Antifa movement in the SU is not the same movement as was seen in Germany. It's sort of a cheap imitation, but no less radical.

The Antifas in Stuttgart, Braunschweig, and elsewhere faced impossible odds, but still sought to articulate a series of political demands and a practical organizational vision for the radicalizing workers willing to listen. Antifas refused to capitulate to their seemingly hopeless predicament and dared to dream big. Facing an even more fragmented and weakened left than in 1945, American antifascists will have to do the same.

I'd be interest to see what others here think of the article, and maybe draw out some parallels between the former group and the current gorup. I took a look at AM to see if there were any ties back though relationship or political carrer that would tie her to the current crop of Antifa that we see now either directly or via direct politiacl influence, and I'm coming up short.

So what is Q trying to say here?

I have a bad case of Sunday brain. Return to normal cognative function ETA 16h+

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Something in the wind has the peons hella spooked.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join