It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Ok i'm out hope that helps

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

Beautiful work.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thanks to CoramDeo I just realized Sorcha Faal purpose: If there is something leaking, discredit it BEFORE it reaches greater interwebz through old good Clowns In America asset. It is instantly debunked because Sorcha!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TRUEAWAKENING

*Mic drop*

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Gentle Reminder.....

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And that means no name-calling.
And that means to stay on topic......and not bickering......and keep Private Messages PRIVATE!!!!!
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Members are also reminded that T&C apply to all threads...so topics not allowed on ATS are not allowed here.

Community Announcement re: Decorum
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That warm feeling you get when Q team drops in to say hello.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What the hell just happened here?
Azazel had a weakness for the ladies. Are we going to hate on him for millennia? Guess so
And whose feet did I miss?
Oprah is rumored to be part of the order of demolay.
Okay Q group can you at least give us 10 minutes heads-up before you unplug the Matrix? Thanks bunches.

edit on 3 11 2018 by dashen because: Seriously I don't want to be sitting on the can during the big reveal

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Thank you. I will check them out. The more info we have the better!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Juicy:

Clinton Foundation And Australian Government Money Laundering Scandal

Retired Aussie Detective Michael Smith has been asked by the FBI to provide evidence he has regarding dodgy donations to the Clinton Foundation from Aussie tax payer dollars. As the Case into fraudulent activity within the Clinton Foundation is reopened Smith says he is preparing an official document of evidence for the FBI now, which include multiple offences involving both Bill and Hillary and multiple Australian government officials..

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I forgot this: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Also what happens to an EpiPen when it oxidizes and guess which government ran out of supplies Aus

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm out

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Adrenochrome. We went through all of this already. Can we get honorary NSA s#tposting certificates?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I'm out

Stick around...Please.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Epis turn into a hallucinogenic + stimulant when oxidation occurs.

5 eyes has been up to no good.

100 billion dollars annually

A Global crisis

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sussy there are many many things that would shock the world but as to what Q was referring to I think only time will tell not sure we have enough info to even speculate at this point although I am sure some will give it a go

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Unless we are implying a spiritual/ideological father.

Hitler and the SS did have their own brand of occultism which may or may not be real depending on whom you are paying attention to leading back to Himmler. That theory hides in plain sight with movies like Raiders of the Lost Ark mainstreaming it.

And, of course, we've all been chewing over the ideological side of it pretty openly on both sides of the Atlantic here lately, have we not?

Is it so hard to think that this playbook is repeating itself (being repeated) and that was always the plan? Perhaps it just works better on Europe than the US, although I have my doubts of that supposition watching what is taking place at our universities. You play the fascists off the communists by making the communists the openly violent villains who move first.

Since the global elite are mostly in the position of corporatists, it is easier for them to run as fascists, but make no mistake, they can work off communist victory too.

I wonder if Venezuela was a test to see which side they prefer to work with?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I'm not sure I draw the same conclusion, although you may be right.

What I can say about the articles written by Sorcha Faal at [unnamed site] are that throughout the articles posted on any given subject, they are sourced by several other news outlets. Whether it's CNN, Fox, Military.com, whatever, they are sourced.

I asked for a link to the original article supposedly dated back to 2007. I never saw it, but if it follows the standards that current articles do and have followed, it too would be sourced.

The sourcing withing the SF written article would show definitively the either: a. The "original" source was SF, or b. the article draws false condclusions from its sources and is thinly supported.

If the former proves to be true, than the claims are not a SF original idea, and Chad's claims are broken. If the latter is true, then it may be true that the conclusions based on the sources are wrong, but at least we can comment as informed observers.

I wouldn't say that the conclusions and claims made by SA are any more or less reliable than a well sourced opinion posted on ATS. I won't guess at motivations except to say that there are few who would go to the trouble of mainaining a website with regularly updates stories for no reason at all. Then agian...

I guess the point is, keep an open mind and source your sources. Then source your sources' sources.

Your conclusion is only as strong as the foundation that it is built upon.

Louder and more persistent is not better or more valid.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
FUN FACT:
Epipen maker, Mylan's CEO, Heather Bresch...is the daughter of Sen. Joe Manchin (D).
fortune.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

It sounds like Sorcha Faal (someplace I've never been) operates like Before It's News (a place I find occasionally entertaining). I've watched BIN pass off satire from a site I respect as solid, straightforward news among other things, but you can occasionally find interesting tidbits there too.

I know BIN links to sites that do have some good insight, but they take "interesting" conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join