It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Big month ahead...including Border.

Apr 2 2018 23:45:09 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 875265
April [A].
IG report.
Sessions public attack.
RR problems.
Seals broken.
[A]rrests.
Why was Huber made public?
Why now?
Everything has meaning.
[A]wan.
Tarmac.
Iran.
NK.
U1.
FBI.
DOJ.
Mueller.
Election Integrity.
Immigration Bill.
Border.
Wall.
Military start.
BIG month.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Or, maybe with Reggie Love?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I do believe that some very smart people have a wonderful plan that's been in the works for years and that it might have even had Donald Trump in mind as their champion and figurehead.

If so, then it really is 4 and 5 D chess that they are playing, whether you like Donald Trump or think he's a great leader or not.

They really should have left him alone when he won the election, but no, had to be this big resistance movement fomented by the MSM to delegitimize his Presidency, along with the Russia collusion nonsense and worse, the political weaponization of the transfer of power along with unlawful wiretaps and surveillance by cheatin' Obama, which doesn't adequately describe the magnitude of what that man has been involved in and helped to foster and support and cover up.

If this stuff happens that's planned to take place, including NK, then at the same time as the IG Report comes out, Trump's poll numbers are going to exceed 50%.

CNN and the MSM are in a terrible bind and predicament, and all the left has left is hatred and anti-Trumpism, which isn't enough to win over the American people on the whole, who are very astute and intuitive, collectively, as evidenced in Trump's historic win over Hillary Clinton (who can't get over it).

All that's left in opposition is a left handed fist that's in alignment with that ugly place where the left meets the left hand path.

This is not to say that a new Democratic Party can't arise from the ashes of what their leaders like Clinton, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff et al have led the party into becoming, which has a seething fascist undertone to it all.

I see a Trump rise and maybe even a red tsunami in the fall to give Trump a supermajority to carry out the remainder of the Trump agenda (which secretly hopes to eventually kill the Fed like JFK).

April and May are going to be glorious!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 2pm403America/ChicagoTue, 03 Apr 2018 13:41:30 -050041412018-04-03T13:41:30-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Isn't that just basically 3 people she is following on LinkedIn? Not even necessarily 3 people she's connected to on that platform!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Most everyone on LinkedIn follows those "influencers" it doesn't mean anything in itself.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Oh ok. I didn't know how it worked. My bad.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

That might also be the day the IG Report drops too.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

April 19th.

For Sessions sake, it won't be 4/20.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's just absolutely stupid.

From what I've heard, they portrayed balance in the family and are heading for a South Park type game ... only a bit more family-friendly.

It seems to me they decided to have an audience over pure agenda.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Uh-oh ... you mean our BS detectors weren't maybe wrong?! The horrors ...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Ethanol is a bad deal anyhow. Let's burn food to create a less efficient version of fuel.

I wouldn't worry too much. South Africa will need that corn pretty soon.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There's speculation that they are waiting to release the IG report to see what Comey says during his upcoming book tour. He writes about the investigation and will be doing press.

They are waiting to see if his timeline/recollection fits with McCabe's and the others. It would be great if he incriminates himself more. This month will be exciting. I'm anticipating McCabe, Strzok,Page, Ohr, Comey, the bunch of them to face charges eventually.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I've wondered for a while why the US army doesn't spend more time training on the border. It's desert and right now most of our military actions are in deserts. Seems like a win/win proposition to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
No one has anything to say about AAA?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
April 19th in History:
- Waco debacle came to a fiery end.
- Oklahoma City bombing.
- Baltimore riots in 1861 led to......
Abraham Lincoln suspending habeas corpus.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
No one has anything to say about AAA?

April...Arrests...Awan

Maybe this month we will see several actual arrests associated with the Awan scandal. Maybe DWS will be among those high profile people arrested.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Have only barely had the time to keep up with this all..but my phone just notified me of something..unusual. I get my notifications from an app, that's supposed to be smart..news

This one struck me as out of the norm odd, hostile, different.. maybe a "boom"..or something big?

Disclaimer: I'm mobile, so excuse me for bad formatting etc.. I'll give it a try;

Salisbury poisoning: UK experts cannot prove novichok nerve agent used on Skripals came from Russia, say MoD

Here are some exerts that stood out as.. not your daily mainstream stuff that I'm used to:

The head of Porton Down wanted to refute claims that his research centre had been connected in any way with a “false flag” operation or that the novichok used may have come from it.

..and this:

The development came as a former Russian general warned the response to the Salisbury the attack could trigger “the last war in the history of mankind”.

They really are serious?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumimies

Welcome to Cold War rhetoric.

But you can't exactly blame Russia in a way. They did poison that one guy with polonium and that was absolutely trackable, but then this Skripal guy gets poisoned by a nerve agent that the Russians did invent, but that's about as far as the evidence goes.

The chemical formula for it is known by lots of state actors. Go check out the Wiki on it. The first scientists to do a spectral analysis on it were in Iran, and they made their own to work with!

So as far as I can tell, everyone just sort of derped into accusing Russia.

They kind of said, "Because you poisoned that other guy, and this stuff was invented in Russia ... you must have done it!"

That's an astounding lack of real proof, just circumstantial evidence at best, and now everyone is expelling diplomats and slapping on sanctions right and left and making angry rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumimies

I hope that Russian general is wrong.
But nothing would surprise me with the deep state scoundrels that we are dealing with.... they would be apt to do something to cause it and then hunker down with some slaves in a bunker.

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join