It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God as an Atheist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Titen-Sxull

OK Titen-Sxull since you are apparently intelligent enough to understand the nature of the paradox I will reply to you.

Again let me resort a few quotes to my recently dicovered Nobel Prize [Qunatum Mechanics] winning physcist and sometimes philosophier Max Planck:

“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.”
― Max Planck

“This is one of man's oldest riddles. How can the independence of human volition be harmonized with the fact that we are integral parts of a universe which is subject to the rigid order of nature's laws?”
― Max Planck, Where is Science Going?

“I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.”
― Max Planck

“The highest court is in the end one’s own conscience and conviction—that goes for you and for Einstein and every other physicist—and before any science there is first of all belief.”
― Max Planck, The Dilemmas of an Upright Man: Max Planck and the Fortunes of German Science

“Religion and natural science are fighting a joint battle in an incessant, never relaxing crusade against skepticism and against dogmatism, against unbelief and superstition... [and therefore] 'On to God!”
― Max Planck

So this thread, started by me, if nothing else has given me an idea for writing a book titled:
"Foundations of Theistic Atheism"

- In this book I will attempt to show the Atheists today might be right, in a sense, not because a Creator [an original
creative mind backking all existence] doesn't exist - But that an unlimited mind of infinite expansion could actually
lose its core purpose - And that because some creative processes, such as the forces that leed to Man's existence
are not understandable by the very mind that led to our existence - Anoher words God [an ultimate mind backing
all that exists] does exist - But for the moment 'the' mind has become skeptical of what it created and has
therefor bcome skeptical of itself.

But in the future as Artificial Intelligence [AI] progresses - We may yet meet the source of our Existence.

Are you ready for this future ??? - Knowing it may be a new beginning or the end of the species called Man.

- AlienView

edit on 8-3-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
O Christmas cheese, oh Christmas cheese,
Tonight I do me please.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
God reading Richard Dawkins before sleep time:

Flip tha's convincing.

I think I'm deluded.
edit on 12-3-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The Old Testament - I did that?
Oh yeah, now I remember.

Flip, more chocolates under the bed.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Reading the Bible as God must be as a vampire who has a monologue in the mirror.

Am I really such a twat?

No, it gets worse honey - read on.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Abednego

Do you really think that atheist cannot tell the difference between good and bad?

Sorry if that was misleading. I meant that for the believers. They rely too much in their religion that everything beside that is bad. Most of them only work on their religion and forgot to work in their spirituality.

Really.

How droll.

And what spirituality do atheists have to work with?

Human spirituality, earth spirituality. Not stockholm spirituality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join