It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God as an Atheist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Category: Philosophical speculation

Just Imagine - Imagine for one minute there is an all powerful God - A creator who can create anything
- The Creator who gave us 'the Big Bang' - Created all time and space, was the originator of the biological experiment leading to Man.

And of course in this mythology the Bible is all fact - God intervenes time and time again in his cultivaltion of his favorite creative
end product - Man.

Still with me? - OK - Now imagine for one minute that I am this very famous mythical god - And you are part of my creative endeavor.

Now I want to ask you Human - Where did I go wrong? - You no longer believe in me and I no longer believe in you.

In fact I no longer believe in myself - You have turned me into a non-believer no longer able to believe in himself.

Now I want to know where I went wrong? - War was not my intent for your species and so I tried to give you moral justifications
so as to end it - No YOU loved war so much that no political philosophy or ideology could undo your defective genealogy
and soon you began to believe you were evolved instead of created - Incredible!

OK - You blame me - You say if you are God you could do no wrong - The Human species would have been perfect to begin with.

Really? - Have you ever tried to create a biological and intelligent species? - And have ended up with a species so dumb so as to
believe it evolved from nothing?

I know you will keep blaming me for this - But I ask you Human don't you think your species could have done better ?

For now I will head back to the point of singularity and continue contemplating - and consider starting a parallel universe,
hoping for a better outcome.

In the meantime suggestions for the New Universe are welcome.

- AlienView, Channeling God

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
"Where did I go wrong?"

You created us to begin with. You're a monster.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
We have to be a tragic mistake.

Reality shows are the proof of that error.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView
I'm imagining...

So god tried to convince us not to war and he failed?

I prefer to think he's Old Testament god and just loves wailing on people.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Whose reality? - You can't blame that one on me

- The reality Man has ended up in is all wrong

- Somehow the experiment went wrong - And before I begin again in a parallel universe
I need your help Human in trying to help me figure out where this experiment went wrong?
edit on 5-3-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

Whose reality? - You can't blame that one on me

- The reality Man has ended up in is all wrong

- Somehow the experiment went wrong - And before I begin again in a parallel universe
I need your help Human in trying to help me figure out where this experiment went wrong?

The whole thing went sideways when David Ogden Stiers became a replicator in the Pegasus galaxy. (R.I.P. "Major Winchester")

A second possibility was the galactic rip in reality, when Mr. Ed began to speak.

Academics are currently torn between the two.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

But He does believe in us as a creation, He believes we want to be better, some of us anyway
He gave us the keys of this wold and this world we botched up

Some of us are asking Him to come back and fix it.
He is going to return, because He believes in us

You went wrong in assuming you have a godlike mind, you dont

Everybody has a choice, otherwise we are His slaves

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

That felt like you think you are god. Do you?
Where god did go wrong is the injustice going rampant. The suffering of millions is just collateral damage and god is apparently okay with it.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

But He does believe in us as a creation, He believes we want to be better, some of us anyway

The Gnostic in me loves your sentiment.

The pragmatist in me still blames Mr. Ed.

(I bet Ed had ergot in his grain... just saying... )

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

But you did come up with 'Stargate SG-1' and recently 'The Gifted' and 'Altered Carbon' showing me there is still hope for your species.

But 'the Expanse' and many others don't cut it.

I'll make a deal with you Human - Show me ten more good science fiction series, or movies in the next two years
and I will see that your species survives at least one century longer.

PS: I still may create a parallel universe with another species - Who knows maybe if you had some competition you could
improve your act.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

But you did come up with 'Stargate SG-1' and recently 'The Gifted' and 'Altered Carbon' showing me there is still hope for your species.

I'll make a deal with you Human - Show me ten more good science fiction series, or movies in the next two years

PS: I still may create a parallel universe with another species - Who knows maybe if you had some competition you could
improve your act.

Watch re-runs of Two and a Half Men... destroy us before it spreads.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
if your premise is flawed.....

2nd

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

improve your act.

Watch re-runs of Two and a Half Men... destroy us before it spreads.

So you like comedy Human?

Imagine this one 'God, the Comedy Series' - It will be something like 'Saturday Night Live' on steroids.

And to those who say God could not possibly have a sense of humor - Tell them to............
No I won't say it - Maybe he continues to survive by laughing at idiots rather than taking them seriously?
edit on 6-3-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Typical.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Many humans are ignorant as to why they are here on this planet.

They will always blame anything else other than themselves.

Some people will never understand why they demanded God to put them on this planet to learn a major lesson.

God only obeyed their orders and then mind-wiped them followed by placing breadcrumbs of Wisdom that pop-up here and there during their lives.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Category: Philosophical speculation

Just Imagine - Imagine for one minute there is an all powerful God - A creator who can create anything
- The Creator who gave us 'the Big Bang' - Created all time and space, was the originator of the biological experiment leading to Man.

And of course in this mythology the Bible is all fact - God intervenes time and time again in his cultivaltion of his favorite creative
end product - Man.

I inclined to believe Man is his favorite creative end product.

Still with me? - OK - Now imagine for one minute that I am this very famous mythical god - And you are part of my creative endeavor.

OK. I'm game.

Now I want to ask you Human - Where did I go wrong? - You no longer believe in me and I no longer believe in you.

In fact I no longer believe in myself - You have turned me into a non-believer no longer able to believe in himself.

Now I want to know where I went wrong?

Where is your original undisputable words? Where is your biblical autograph? Why have you forsaken your own words? Why do you allow imposters to alter your words and corrupt human?

OK - You blame me -

No. You are the source of all problems.

You say if you are God you could do no wrong - The Human species would have been perfect to begin with.

Really? - Have you ever tried to create a biological and intelligent species? - And have ended up with a species so dumb so as to
believe it evolved from nothing?

I know you will keep blaming me for this - But I ask you Human don't you think your species could have done better ?

I have played enough god simulations to know I can do better than you did.

And I can create better and beautiful artificial intelligents than your human creative end product.

For now I will head back to the point of singularity and continue contemplating - and consider starting a parallel universe,
hoping for a better outcome.

You mean continue to do nothing about us? That's so irresponsible of you.

In the meantime suggestions for the New Universe are welcome.

- AlienView, Channeling God

Play more god simulation games. Compete with other human gods. It will force the best of you to survive.

Your sincerely,

EasternShadow, complaining human.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

More bass, mon.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Now I want to ask you Human - Where did I go wrong?

You created us to be free, logical thinkers and expect us to believe in you based on blind faith alone, and cast us into firey hell if we don't? More proof you were real would of been a good start. Instead of the absentee father figure that let their kids bully, abuse and kill one another. Maybe you should have stepped uo and accepted your responsibilities as a father and proved you loved us...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Some of you anyway, the same "some of" you that you think he believes in...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Now I want to ask you Human - Where did I go wrong?

You're asking me?

What you claim to have created?

Good day sir...

*walks out of room*

edit on 6-3-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join