It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination attempt on former Russian spy in the UK , The Cold War Returns

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: spy66

a reply to: spy66

I have better things to do. When the final report comes out, I'll read it. I'm not expecting any surprises in the meantime.

You have better Things to do..... That is fair.....

But you do know that the car is in focus right?

Thanks for the update.

Just a question to you.

How does the UK or the US know that nerve agent was a russian produced nerve agent?
Where did the UK or the US get that information from,..... where did they get their sample from to come to this conclusion this fast?

I think you do know. But i would like to hear it from you.

Listen to what she have to say about the nerve agent and about its name:

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

This may come as a shock to you, but... they have SPIES! (Also, a Russian researcher testified to a committee about Soviet nerve agent research.)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

This may come as a shock to you, but... they have SPIES! (Also, a Russian researcher testified to a committee about Soviet nerve agent research.)

No, Your reply does not suprice me.... Mentioning that they have spies opens a wide specter of probabilities.

But i doubt spies got any sample of this specific nerve agent. A nerve agent is not something you just garb of the shelf and put in Your Pocket and leave the worksite/lab With.

What Our media and Our so called experts fail to mention is Uzbekistan. Do you know what is so special about Uzbekistan DJW?

Uzbekistan was part of the former Soviet Union until 1991. BBC News mentioned something back in the days (Monday, August 9. 1999) about Uzbekistan and US experts being asked to help destroy its stockpile of nerveagents..... exspecially the nerve agent Novichoks. Did you know anything about this?

We have had acces to samples of Novichoks since 1991 through Uzbekistan. So this leaves out the spies theory you mention.
And Russia is not the only nation since 1991 who had controll and possession of this nerve agent Novichoks. Our governments had acces to it to, and so did Uzbekistan.

This opens up a probability that Our governments could have exposed this former russian spy and his doughter to this nerve agent to frame Russia.

THe UK government lied and said that only Russia produced and had posession of this nerve agent. Which is a lie according to BBC News dated Monday, August 9. 1999.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You are combining several of the disinformation claims I have listed. Please explain why Britain would murder a defector they promised to protect a week before the Russian "election," but candidate Vladimir "The West Is Out To Get Us" Putin would not order it.?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Interesting - Trump is now expelling 60 Russian diplomats over this:-

US Expels Russians

Maybe Vlad has misjudged the strength of the world's reaction? Rather than his usual tactic of sowing division between Western allies he has now, it seems, united the West against him.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You are combining several of the disinformation claims I have listed. Please explain why Britain would murder a defector they promised to protect a week before the Russian "election," but candidate Vladimir "The West Is Out To Get Us" Putin would not order it.?

What disinformation? I have stated that the UK must have their own sample of the nerve agent. There is no way UK can ID that the nerve agent used was a russian Novichok Without a sample of it. THat should be common sense even to you....

If any one is disinforming it is you and moste of the other here. You have no evidence that supports anything you have sated. You are just restating what Our governments state. And you use it as facts.

If you had any facts the argument would have been done already. But the truth is you are still asking me for evidence. And you are doing that because you dont have any.

I have stated one Straw theory. And that is that it is probably Our own government that have done this With a russion nerve agent to frame russia.
To someone With commen sense it would make a lot of sense. Its not like we are not looking for issues to make russia look bad.

We have been cought already in Syria, by trying to frame Assad and Russia for using Chemical nerve agents. Its not like it is uncommon....

I gues you have heard about the rat line?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Interesting - Trump is now expelling 60 Russian diplomats over this:-

US Expels Russians

Maybe Vlad has misjudged the strength of the world's reaction? Rather than his usual tactic of sowing division between Western allies he has now, it seems, united the West against him.

Its a shame if you ask me. It is not even been Clear yet that Russia is guilty of this.

This just proves what we are up to. And that we are loyal team members no matter what the evidence prove.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

What disinformation? I have stated that the UK must have their own sample of the nerve agent. There is no way UK can ID that the nerve agent used was a russian Novichok Without a sample of it. THat should be common sense even to you....

You have no clue as to what the UK has, or has not. You have no idea of the science that has enabled the UK to point the finger. What we do know is that the UK premier military research lab into chemical and biological warfare will have created libraries of chemicals that could determine origin. Porton Down has decades of knowledge.

Beyond the initial finger-pointing comes the criminal investigation. That should be interesting. That investigation will get us to the truth and will likely be published

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

You have no clue as to what the UK has, or has not. You have no idea of the science that has enabled the UK to point the finger. What we do know is that the UK premier military research lab into chemical and biological warfare will have created libraries of chemicals that could determine origin. Porton Down has decades of knowledge.

Beyond the initial finger-pointing comes the criminal investigation. That should be interesting. That investigation will get us to the truth and will likely be published

And you have all the Clues about it i Guess?

You are here to lecture me about Your authority into all what British intelligens is about?

Yeah right....

Talk about being ignorant jeeses....

There is no way you can prove that russia did this so stop being a damn idiot.....

You dont even know if Novichok is the actual nerve agent..... All you have to go on is what you have been told. So Shot the f##uck up. You dont form the narritive here Your government does.

Unless you have some authority we here on ATS dont know about?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I think that this article posted on another thread ought to teach you the error of your ways fairly conclusively:-

Article on Novichok

This explains exactly why you are just plain wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

What would be Britain's motivation? Putin's "legitimacy" rests on the claim that he is defending Russia from "The West." A diplomatic incident like the tit-for-tat expulsions would seem to confirm that. How is Britain benefiting from the situation?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Cuz May has done such a great job with the Brexit negotiations? Must be a mere coincidence that she can look good now, for the first time in her term. With the whole EU in blind support of that ploy.

Good thing is, that this never was a conspiracy site in the first place! We'd have Russian Trolls mocking the crap out of cheap propaganda shots like this one.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm sure that folk will criticise May on Brexit until the cows come home (and quite deservedly so) but if anyone really thinks that she might sanction the use of nerve gas on UK streets to try and shift attention or whatever then I am afraid they must be terminally out of touch with reality and away with the fairies!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

That's the same kind of Dubbya Bushy rhetoric I'm used to love so much. You're with us or against the whole West, conspiracy theorist! Err... Right. Gotta love me a nice red flag with authoritarian symbols.

If you can't see this 'Russian Aggression' being carried around since the start of the civil war in the Ukraine, I'm pretty sure that you wont see it now, either. Well. Who on Ceres cares anyway, the duped masses will have their war regardless. Just get on with it and don't forget to drop some nukes on Germany as well, I can't stand this moronic spin any longer.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I really do not have the faintest clue as to what you are on about. What colour is the sky on your home planet, by the way?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Just explain why this would be in May's best interests. All the doom and gloom predictions about Brexit have failed to materialize, and Labour is in a mess. Considering how passive aggressive the EU leadership has been toward Britain, they must have strong reasons to join in expelling Russian "diplomats."

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Just imagine my mad laughter raining down on you when they finally freeze all Russian assets in London, I'm done wasting Xplanes on dull "all work - no play" pilots.

No. Yes. D'OH!

Touché... anyone? You simply don't seem willing enough to catch the drift technique, let it go then? It's just Russian Trolls anyway.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

They would not dare seize offshored Russian assets in Britain. The City would implode.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It seems that the daughter is now recovering and is eating and talking. I must admit this comes as surprising, but welcome news to me:

Salisbury Journal

Now Russia is demanding consular access to her. I wonder what she will have to say about that! Could prove interesting.

Here is an interesting quote from Mr Lavrov:

"Experts say this may be rather advantageous for Britain's special services, which are known for their ability to act with a license to kill," he said. "This can be also beneficial to the British Government which found itself in an inconvenient situation after failing to fulfil its promises to voters on Brexit's conditions."

Licence to kill? Is he joking? Apparently not. He seems to think 007 is real!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Just imagine my mad laughter raining down on you when they finally freeze all Russian assets in London

Laughing yet?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join