It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump :: Super Hero

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

If you can't see that trump is different, you're blind. That's all there is to it. What other candidate/president has had so much vile hatred thrown at them from the establishment? What other president had a sizable portion of their party insist on NEVER THEM? When was the last time the media went so crazy that they demanded the president stop talking to the people and hold press conferences instead? When was the last time a president gave up a billionaire lifestyle to be ridiculed endlessly? I've lived through six administrations. All of this is new and unique to trump.

I can't say whether it will be a positive or not, in the end, all I can tell you is it is different and I support that.

One other note, the pendulum swings equally. The over attack mode media creates over defensive supporters.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
One other note, the pendulum swings equally. The over attack mode media creates over defensive supporters.

What did you think Trump and his supporters' brash and elitist attitudes towards anyone not them has created? Trump is the one who picked a fight with the media first, now he whines that the media hits him back constantly. Boohoo.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

No, but I don't spread hate on Trump via social media like you. Sad. Pathetic!

Not on social media apart from ATS. So again you lie.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

ATS is social media. I'm vindicated and you lie!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I would call it a chat forum myself.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

That's because you are delusional. Seek help.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yeah says the ex TV NSA FBI producer.
But do continue idolising trump maybe get a blow up trump doll to suit all your needs eh?.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
a reply to: Black_Fox

Sad to see some people have so much irrational hatred against the POTUS. Even just doing his job is looked at with disdain.

You don't have to like someone which is fine but to constantly attack the same person over and over to validate your dislike of someone is crossing the line.

You are right... I thought the same thing for the past 8 years.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

if you don't have a wife maybe that will fulfill your needs. For me, I have a smokin' hot wife and wouldn't consider your deviant suggestions.
edit on 27-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I would not call what he did 'in 1991 'heroic'. Now if he had done what that 56 year old little grandma did down in Baton Rouge, Louisianna; then I would say Trump was heroic.

On my Ipad1 and it is refusing to allow me to quote some of the details. Will provide the CBS news source so everyone can learn to discern what heroic really is! In my own words, tiny woman sees officer having trouble handcuffing suspect. Suspect attacks officer trying to get his gun. Grandma calls 911, then jumps out and jumps on attackers back!

Read more about one of our more awesome citizens: HERE

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The thought of BLOTUS trying to run anywhere is hilarious.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: jtma508

Most people would die to save kids. Get over your hatred of our president.

Yes except I don't believe he is among the " most" if he was willing to let a guest bleed out on the floor or his Mar-a-Lago resort.
He and the rest of his wealthy guest just stood around waiting literally for the Marines to show up.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Jeez! That scene is like something out of a dystopic movie. The elite rich turning away in disgust as one of their own bleeds out on the marble floor.

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

“What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side, I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’

The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I wouldn't say it's heroic either. It's simply a man doing what a man should do.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Actually this is a common misconception. Trump didn't pick the fight with the media. Read his Announcement Speech, he doesn't mention the media at all. But the media went out and dishonestly misrepresented what he said. They picked the fight, he just didn't back down.

Trump rarely throws the first punch, but once his opponent throws one, it's gloves off.

I got curious when trump began attacking the media and searched his tweets, not a word for weeks after he had declared. But the media was in full attack mode. The first tweet from trump that I could find was a comment on how unfair they were to him, dated july 12th, almost a month after he announced. And that's not an attack on them, imo.

ETA: So far the first "attack" on the media I see is him defending his hair from jorge ramos. And it was a mostly joking attack, two and a half months after he entered the race.
edit on 28-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You seem to be forgetting the fact that the whole nation considered him a joke for a good few months after he declared his Presidency. Very few of his most die hard supporters were even supporters back then. Good try in attempting to spin this away from Trump's fault. Lol at speaking for Trump and not throwing the first punch like you are personal buddies with him or something.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

So, we have a man who would not help an older man who was bleeding to death a couple of feet away from him, and then making fun of the whole situation, saying that he would put himself in harm's way to help others... yeah, I'm gonna go with, Mr. President is full of guano.

Ok speaking as a Hemophobic (I have a fear of blood) I can tell you that while I have locked up at the sight of blood, that I have also been in situations where I have had to block it out in order to help another person. It's hard but given the right set of circumstances it is fully possible to. So using that as example of him not being able to do anything meaningful is out right bullsnip.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
DOUBLE POST
edit on 28-2-2018 by looneylupinsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Remember when he was on stage and a guy tried to shoot him or something and Trump ducked and ran for his secret service dudes? Yeah, sure, he'd "run in there."

He's the definition of a pathological lair

L.O.L.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yws6afdf7bc789

Nah he kinda stood his ground while doing quite the comical double take.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join