It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump :: Super Hero

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I truly believe he would.

I would.

The US military actually helped refined any method I would take in order to do so.

If a sitting US President says he would run in, no weapon or not to save American children, you bet your goddamn ass I would hold him to that, thus I believe him and support him even more.

He dodged the draft with a bone spur. Are you REALLY confident this wannabe hero would do that?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Also people who have form of actually being heroic can and do freeze or make things worse and a known coward can step up to the plate.
Like I said before we were not there who knows what we would have done or felt.
We all hope we would do the right thing but even then the best intentions can go wrong.
I just hope I'm never in a situation that dire to begin with.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Soulece

Is it his fault though If he did have a disability that made him unable to get drafted? I don't really know what a bone spur is tbh.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Of course he would the secret service is there with him. In total seriousness though you never know how you react until your presented with a dangerous situation. I've seen people freeze in fear others charge a machine gun. And I can tell you that you can't predict who will show courage under fire.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Agreed and I think Mr. President should be wise enough to assess the situation in the same manner. Who would have known what he'd done. Mr. Trump should be a little bit more humble in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

ANY Superhero would not have avoided the Vietnam draft.

Oh my... looks like Goliath Trumps a coward actually

Big words small hands /

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Also this from Donald Trump...

Once upon a time, Trump explained matter-of-factly, he was hosting a charity ball at Mar-a-Lago at which several members of the Marine Corps were in attendance, along with a host of rich people "eager to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post," as he put it. Lo and behold, at some point during the evening, an 80-year-old man—"very wealthy," Trump adds, but also, "a lot of people didn't like him"—fell off the stage and hit his head. Trump thought the man had died. "And you know what I did?" I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away. I couldn’t—you know, he was right in front of me, and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him.

Howard Stern Interview

Trump, a notorious germaphobe, is discussing his extreme distaste for blood. The mere sight of it, he says, causes him to recoil in disgust. Perhaps it explains why he accused then Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly of having her period after she asked him a tough question during a presidential debate, or why he sought multiple deferments to dodge the Vietnam War.

DB

So, we have a man who would not help an older man who was bleeding to death a couple of feet away from him, and then making fun of the whole situation, saying that he would put himself in harm's way to help others... yeah, I'm gonna go with, Mr. President is full of guano.

He has a following of very gullible people and he knows it, he abuses that fact and treats this presidency as a reality show -- he'll say and do whatever gets him ratings.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Is it his fault though If he did have a disability that made him unable to get drafted? I don't really know what a bone spur is tbh.

It's bad enough the military decided they didn't want to take recruits with it. Apparently people think Trump decided the medical standards for military service back then.
edit on 26 2 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
4 Pages, and I have not seen one link to the op's claim.

Could someone point me to a factual link.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

www.usnews.com...

There we go.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
www.yahoo.com...

There are quite some more easily found

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Trump is sounding more and more like Kim jong-un everyday and his cult of personality supporters gobble it up!! Can't make this stuff up!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The man who faked bone spurs to get out of serving his country, the man who almost crapped himself when someone rushed the stage and touched his foot...LOL

This man is severely delusional.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Today during a meeting with Governors Donald once again showed that he is is much more than a mere mortal man. When speaking about the Parkland shooting and the officers who did not go in...

The president suggested that if he or the governors had been in that position, they would have acted.

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon and I think most of the people in this room would have done that, too," Trump said.

Really? Do you think he actually believes that or does he just believe that he can 'sell' that to the American people? Is this just another exampole of his delusion?

It's coming out now that 1st responders, emt's, weren't allowed in by the Coward County cops, when they got on the scene.

They should have given them cover to get the wounded!!

Coral Springs police will come out with the truth!

Yeah, I'd be going in too.

Give me your gun, don't worry, I'll let you know when you can get out of the trunk.

edit on 2 26 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 26 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Most people would die to save kids. Get over your hatred of our president.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Today during a meeting with Governors Donald once again showed that he is is much more than a mere mortal man. When speaking about the Parkland shooting and the officers who did not go in...

The president suggested that if he or the governors had been in that position, they would have acted.

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon and I think most of the people in this room would have done that, too," Trump said.

Really? Do you think he actually believes that or does he just believe that he can 'sell' that to the American people? Is this just another exampole of his delusion?

It's true. Donald Trump is your average old school man's man, not some sniveling MAMA's boy like we see in today's modern times.

To those people this seems like Trump has got to be making this up since they just can't fathom having real gonads.

So Sad.

edit on 26-2-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Tbh even If he was there and did nothing I couldn't blame an old geezer for not being capable of doing anything.
He is 71 and a bit chubby.

My thoughts are that if someone acting makes them a hero, then them not acting doesn't make them a coward. Its too binary to see it that way. If a failure to act makes you a coward, then acting makes you normal. You are simply doing what is expected. On the other hand, if acting makes you a hero, not acting makes you normal. Simply doing what is expected.

We have this ridiculous extreme view where you are either amazing, or lower than whale poop. Its illogical.

Would he have ordered his SS detail in or the Coward County cops?

Imagine his legacy if he grabbed a gun from a SS agent and went in to save the #ing children and got shot up!

Yeah, if he was there, he definitely would have gone in.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

People fought wars without limbs. This guy found an easy out. A bone spur is very manageable, especially if he is as strong willed and minded as he says he is.. But that's total bs.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Of course Trump supporters think Trump is a superhero.

People are just now realizing this? People have no clue... Daddy, Emperor, God, King, etc etc... the cult is amusing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join