It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yea for Transgender Equality!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

If you are transgender, you are taking hormones. Hormones are part of the treatment for transitioning. Hormones and transitioning go hand in hand.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Woodcarver

a reply to: LungFuMoShi

He wants to wrestle the men. Now that he will be leaving the transphobic state of Texas, he will be able to.

Not one person on this entire thread has said anything Negative about trans people.

You have GOT to be kidding me. Read the thread again.
I have been here for the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I can't help it if you think it's a horrific thing that nature gives males natural testosterone moreso than nature alots to females.

And I can't help it that you don't think transgender people should be allowed to do ANYTHING except stay hidden so you don't have to know they exist.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

If you are transgender, you are taking hormones. Hormones are part of the treatment for transitioning. Hormones and transitioning go hand in hand.
Yes, and these hormones are prohibited in competition. Across the vast spectrum of all professional competition. So if she’s taking hormones that are going to give her an advantage, then she should be excluded from competition.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

He wants to wrestle the men. Now that he will be leaving the transphobic state of Texas, he will be able to.

Not one person on this entire thread has said anything Negative about trans people.

Yeah I know. Comparing trans people to your crazy neighbor who thinks he's JFK? If you think trans people don't that as a bit negative...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I can't help it if you think it's a horrific thing that nature gives males natural testosterone moreso than nature alots to females.

And I can't help it that you don't think transgender people should be allowed to do ANYTHING except stay hidden so you don't have to know they exist.
You are making # up. Not one single person has made that point in this entire thread. If you continue to build strawmen, People will just burn them down. All you were doing is drawing focus to the fact that you don’t care about right or wrong, so long as you get your way.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yes, and these hormones are prohibited in competition. Across the vast spectrum of all professional competition. So if she’s taking hormones that are going to give her an advantage, then she should be excluded from competition.

Not prohibited if you are a trans person.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Perhaps these transgender "men" need to learn one very important lesson about what makes a real man.

A real man would never knowingly enter a physical fight with a woman. A real man would avoid a physical altercation with a woman only only ever resort to physical violence to protect themselves.

If you're gonna be a man...you don't get into fights with women out of principle.

See? Being an actual man is about a lot more than taking some hormones and having some surgery and demanding that people call you mister.

It comes with certain conditions that many women completely ignore are aren't man enough to actually see.

Gotta take the good with the bad, no? If a man smacked a woman in the chops, how would you feel?

Is it ok?

Obviously not, yet you truly believe this person is actually a man, no? A man born in the wrong body...both sides should be angry at this person.

For the anti-TG folks this is someone who has a very unfair advantage. From the pro-TG side they should be angry because what they claim to genuinely believe to be a man is wrestling with a woman.

You're just jumping on the bandwagon to defend this person simply because they are trans, not because you think they're right. Because you feel the need to defend your own side...remove these people from the whole trans thing, they both had a choice and made it.

And they both made the wrong one, are weak minded and care more about their lame grappling careers than they do their own moral standing and integrity.
edit on 27/2/2018 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I didn't say that, but I think when it comes to this, they need to decide - compete with the body they were born into or transition because it involves the use of substances banned for every other athlete.

Sometimes, life makes us take tough choices.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yeah I know. Comparing trans people to your crazy neighbor who thinks he's JFK? If you think trans people don't that as a bit negative...
I made that comparison to show that both of those people have mental disorders, Then we argued about whether gender dysphoria is a Mental disorder or not. Then I brought the page from the DSM and posted it, and you got mad and left.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Ketsuko and I go back a ways. I know how she feels about trans people.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Not prohibited if you are a trans person.
Source please.

And you still haven’t show me where anybody said something bad about trans people. I’m not gonna let that one go.
edit on 27-2-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Trans people are not crazy. Implying so is an insult. Insults are negative.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Lol. Consistently calling him a chick is pretty dickish, don't you think?

That's like thread about BLM saying "I don't have a problem with nig***s. I think they are just fine. I haven't heard one negative thing about nig***s in this thread!"
edit on 27-2-2018 by Abysha because: claryfyngingngngnging.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

That's like thread about BLM saying "I don't have a problem with nig***s. I think they are just fine. I haven't heard one negative thing about nig***s in this thread!"

No it isn't.

You're implying that calling her "her" is an insult when it's really just the truth.

The n word always was and will be an insult, caling a woman her isn't, some folk just like pretending it is. Thee folks want everyone to conform to their worldview, to suspend reality and role play.

Again, it's that entitlement thing we covered earlier.
edit on 27/2/2018 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi

No it isn't.

You're implying that calling her "her" is an insult when it's really just the truth.

The n word always was and will be an insult, caling a woman her isn't, some folk just like pretending it is. Thee folks want everyone to conform to their worldview, to suspent reality and role play.

A racist would say the n-word is "just the truth", as well.

You do not understand the physiological component behind gender dysphoria. You are calling him a girl and he is clearly not. For a boy like him, who has to fight for his own identity on a daily basis, calling him a chick is most certainly a dick move. If you do it, you are a total asshole. Simple as that.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ketsuko and I go back a ways. I know how she feels about trans people.

You think you know.

You know how I feel about the agenda of everyone else being forced to accept that what a transperson wants is always exactly what should happen, no questions asked.

Like in this case where transpeople want every other athlete to simply ignore that they're allowed to use performance enhancing substances that no other athlete can use and then compete as if they're on a level playing field in an unaltered body.

No other athlete can do that.

Now if a transperson wants to come play in my rec league ... Fine. That's for fun and likely co-ed anyhow.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

No it isn't.

The n word always was and will be an insult, caling a woman her isn't, some folk just like pretending it is. Thee folks want everyone to conform to their worldview, to suspent reality and role play.

You do not understand the physiological component behind gender dysphoria. You are calling him a girl and he is clearly not. For a boy like him, who has to fight for his own identity on a daily basis, calling him a chick is most certainly a dick move. If you do it, you are a total asshole. Simple as that.

Well, no...no you're conflating two very different things.

That particular word was and always will be an insult, it is intentionally used as such.

Apparently calling some women "her" only really became an insult quite recently.

That's like me turning 'round tomorrow and claiming insult at my friend calling me dude. It was fine up to a point...and would require them to adapt to my new way of interpretation.

The meaning of the n word, as far as I can tell, has not changed. It is and always will be an insult and is intentionally employed as such.

What you're trying to do here is actually really manipulative and underhanded, you're trying to asociate anyone who disagrees with your world view with racists.

And it's absurd.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No it isn't.

you mean if I don't think like you I'm an asshole?

I can live with that.

If it's really a boy then why would "he" agree to wrestle with a girl in the first place? You guys should be down on this clown just as much as the rest of us.

That person you believe is a dude willingly got into a wrestling match with a woman.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join