It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yea for Transgender Equality!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

Calling a trans male a "her" is an insult to him. If you can't understand why, there is no hope for you.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You know what...I'll happily wrestle with a woman.

I'm crap at wrestling, in fact I've never even tried it. Put me in with a woman and watch me thrash her...presumably I'll be a hero like this "guy" apparently is.

I mean, you genuinely believe this is a dude, right? So why not?

You should be angry about this...truth is you don't actually care, you have an agenda to push and will support anyone who you perceive to be on your side regardless of how morally corrupt they actually are.

No integrity, no principles. Just like the two people who took part in this spectacle of a wrestling match.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: kaylaluv

He wants to wrestle the men. Now that he will be leaving the transphobic state of Texas, he will be able to.

Not one person on this entire thread has said anything Negative about trans people.

Lol. Consistently calling him a chick is pretty dickish, don't you think?

That's like thread about BLM saying "I don't have a problem with nig***s. I think they are just fine. I haven't heard one negative thing about nig***s in this thread!"

No it isn't.

You're implying that calling her "her" is an insult when it's really just the truth.

The n word always was and will be an insult, caling a woman her isn't, some folk just like pretending it is. Thee folks want everyone to conform to their worldview, to suspent reality and role play.

Again, it's that entitlement thing we covered earlier.

You are calling him a girl and he is clearly not.

Does she have any Y sex chromosomes in her cells? Does she have a vagina?

What is unclear?

For a boy like him, who has to fight for his own identity on a daily basis,

Fight against biological science, common sense, and reality in general...

calling him a chick is most certainly a dick move. If you do it, you are a total asshole. Simple as that.

It's called compassion and truth, just not the kind that certain people want to hear.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Calling a trans male a "her" is an insult to him. If you can't understand why, there is no hope for you.

Lot's of people find lot's of things insulting.

I work in hotels here in the UK - a friend of mine ones said "jesus christ" in front of an elderly american couple and almost lost his job because they were insulted by it.

Do you think that's right?

I think people are too touchy.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

No, ignoring reality and hard science is hopeless.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm happy for people to deny reality and science to be fair.

I'm simply not happy with them insisting that I join in.

Nor am I happy about people whinging about how they're apparently insulted, then going on to insult people like me when we refuse to agree.

Like I said earlier...if it's not their opinion it's the wrong opinion. Isnulting is bad unless it's them insulting you for not agreeing with them.

that's allowed because you're transphobic which is exactly the same as racism.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Gender dysphoria is a reality, and it is recognized as not being a mental disorder by everyone except conservatives and fundamentalist Christians.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yeah...and the olympcs too, don't forget the olympics.

This is an open and shut case...you've been told what you're supposed to think, so conform.

Don't insult any more trans people or you'll be insulted!

Associated with racists you will be.

The brownshirts have spoken.

link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Gender dysphoria is a reality, and it is recognized as not being a mental disorder by everyone except conservatives and fundamentalist Christians.

"Everyone?" Drop the hyperbole, please.

link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

www.generalssports.com...

Where'd ya go, Woody?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

www.generalssports.com...

Where'd ya go, Woody?

He ran off crying because someone insulted him.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Heh, I'm jus' kiddin'

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

He wants to wrestle the men. Now that he will be leaving the transphobic state of Texas, he will be able to.

Not one person on this entire thread has said anything Negative about trans people.

That's like thread about BLM saying "I don't have a problem with nig***s. I think they are just fine. I haven't heard one negative thing about nig***s in this thread!"

No it isn't.

You're implying that calling her "her" is an insult when it's really just the truth.

The n word always was and will be an insult, caling a woman her isn't, some folk just like pretending it is. Thee folks want everyone to conform to their worldview, to suspent reality and role play.

A racist would say the n-word is "just the truth", as well.

You do not understand the physiological component behind gender dysphoria. You are calling him a girl and he is clearly not. For a boy like him, who has to fight for his own identity on a daily basis, calling him a chick is most certainly a dick move. If you do it, you are a total asshole. Simple as that.

Well, no...no you're conflating two very different things.

That particular word was and always will be an insult, it is intentionally used as such.

Apparently calling some women "her" only really became an insult quite recently.

That's like me turning 'round tomorrow and claiming insult at my friend calling me dude. It was fine up to a point...and would require them to adapt to my new way of interpretation.

The meaning of the n word, as far as I can tell, has not changed. It is and always will be an insult and is intentionally employed as such.

What you're trying to do here is actually really manipulative and underhanded, you're trying to asociate anyone who disagrees with your world view with racists.

And it's absurd.

Calling a boy a girl has always been an insult. In fact, most insults that reflect weakness are named after women or typical woman-associated things. You "throw like a girl" "don't by a pussy" "what a #" "panties in a twist" "bitch", etc.

All of those things I could level at many in this thread but I don't. Because I'm not a jerk.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

No it isn't.

You do not understand the physiological component behind gender dysphoria. You are calling him a girl and he is clearly not. For a boy like him, who has to fight for his own identity on a daily basis, calling him a chick is most certainly a dick move. If you do it, you are a total asshole. Simple as that.

That particular word was and always will be an insult, it is intentionally used as such.

Apparently calling some women "her" only really became an insult quite recently.

That's like me turning 'round tomorrow and claiming insult at my friend calling me dude. It was fine up to a point...and would require them to adapt to my new way of interpretation.

The meaning of the n word, as far as I can tell, has not changed. It is and always will be an insult and is intentionally employed as such.

What you're trying to do here is actually really manipulative and underhanded, you're trying to asociate anyone who disagrees with your world view with racists.

And it's absurd.

Calling a boy a girl has always been an insult. In fact, most insults that reflect weakness are named after women or typical woman-associated things. You "throw like a girl" "don't by a pussy" "what a #" "panties in a twist" "bitch", etc.

All of those things I could level at many in this thread but I don't. Because I'm not a jerk.

But not everyone agrees it's a boy...and you know that fine well.

You just can't handle that harsh truth. And so anyone who doesn't agree with it has don wrong from your perception.

you're basically trying to bully and insult people into agreeing with you, that's essentially what's happening here.
edit on 27/2/2018 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You're no different...you continue to call her a him and I don't think she is.

But I'm not trying to correct you or insult you for saying it, I'm happy for you to say what you want and for me to say what i want.

But that's not good enough for you, I must do as you do or I'm an asshole and a jerk.

Which is fine by me, call me names if you like...they bounce off me, been called worse things by my own mother.

i won't call you nams if you continue to call her a him, it's fine. I'll point out that it's factually incorrect but other than that knock yourself out.

No harm done.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
"two plus two equals five"

edit on 27-2-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

No it isn't.

And it's absurd.

You just can't handle that harsh truth. And so anyone who doesn't agree with it has don wrong from your perception.

you're basically trying to bully and insult people into agreeing with you, that's essentially what's happening here.

Nope. Again, you are doing that thing the snowflakes like to do now. Act like a jerk and then play victim when you're called a jerk. Same with people who think they are all about free speech then tell people to shut up when they react to their "free speech". Trump culture has become the epitome of snowflake culture.

Truth on this subject is something I (a person who has studied the topic in and out) and you (a person with an opinion that is uninformed on the topic) will never agree with. But being an asshole is calling anybody what they don't want to be called.

If somebody came up to me and said "Hi, I'm Bob", I'm not going to say "NO WAY, YOU ARE ROBERT, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE ROBERT NO MATTER HOW MANY NAME CHANGES YOU GO THROUGH ROBERT"... because only a total dick would say that. And that is you and many others in this thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

No it isn't.

And it's absurd.

Nope. Again, you are doing that thing the snowflakes like to do now. Act like a jerk and then play victim when you're called a jerk. Same with people who think they are all about free speech then tell people to shut up when they react to their "free speech". Trump culture has become the epitome of snowflake culture.

Truth on this subject is something I (a person who has studied the topic in and out) and you (a person with an opinion that is uninformed on the topic) will never agree with. But being an asshole is calling anybody what they don't want to be called.

If somebody came up to me and said "Hi, I'm Bob", I'm not going to say "NO WAY, YOU ARE ROBERT, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE ROBERT NO MATTER HOW MANY NAME CHANGES YOU GO THROUGH ROBERT"... because only a total dick would say that. And that is you and many others in this thread.

What does Trump have to do with it?

I told you, I'm not your victim, I'm not anyone's victim.

I'm not insulted, you're just being a hypocrite. Call me what you like, I'm simply pointing out the double standard, thats all.

I don't care about Donald Trump.

The snowflake is the person desperately trying to conflate anti-TG folks with racists, calling them dicks and assholes because said person refuses to kowtow.

If i were your victim I'd thnk or say whatever you instructed me to think or say. You couldn't hope to make a victim of me if your life depended on it.

I clearly have a stronger constitution than you. Insults are only hurtful if you allew them or want them to be.

Which is it with you, allowing or wanting?

Either way we all have a choice, I'll let you make your own while you continue to try and force me to make the choices you deem reasonable.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No it isn't.

And it's absurd.

What does Trump have to do with it?

I told you, I'm not your victim, I'm not anyone's victim.

I'm not insulted, you're just being a hypocrite. Call me what you like, I'm simply pointing out the double standard, thats all.

I don't care about Donald Trump.

The snowflake is the person desperately trying to conflate anti-TG folks with racists, calling them dicks and assholes because said person refuses to kowtow.

If i were your victim I'd thnk or say whatever you instructed me to think or say. You couldn't hope to make a victim of me if your life depended on it.

I clearly have a stronger constitution than you. Insults are only hurtful if you allew them or want them to be.

Which is it with you, allowing or wanting?

Either way we all have a choice, I'll let you make your own while you continue to try and force me to make the choices you deem reasonable.

God, you're whiny. If you wanna call somebody something they clearly don't want to be called, you are an asshole. Just own it and stop whining when somebody calls you a jerk.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Besides - calling Robert Bob or Bob Robert is not the same.

Abbreviating or using someone's nickname doesn't require me to suspend my perception of reality.

My gandfather was called Robert and I called him grandad. He hated being called Bob, my gran called him robert.

My name is Michael - I dislike Mick or Mike or Mikey...people still call me it, some even call me it because they know I don't necessarily like it very much.

I ain't gonna cry about it.

But it's not the same, either way. Someone adopting a particular name and asking you to use it is not the same as expecting someone to deny reality. Using someone's requested name or ID is not the same at all - this is an even worse argument that the one where you tried pretend that those that don't agree with you are racist.

Again, nobody is asking you to change your perception of anything, it's the other way around and is absolutely unreasonable.

And you know it is...you just don't care, because you think you're special and important.

And that everyone should agree with you.

And it's hilarious.
edit on 27/2/2018 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join